Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wife Swap (Take 2!)

QuillAndInk

For Pen and Paper!
silhouette-of-a-group-of-friends_1048-6000.jpg

!!!All LINKS and IMAGES should be considered NSFW!!!

I am looking for either: 1) 1 person to play both roles, 2) 1 person to play each role (IE: two partners)

I will be playing all Male Roles.

Beyond the sexual situations, I would also like to explore the mental aspect of each couple and how they react to the scenario. Looking for this to go long-term as well, several meetings, character development, etc.

If you are interested in being my partner for this, please send me a PM and include which Scenario(s) you are most interested in.

All Scenarios:
(C1) Couple 1: More experienced, probably have an open relationship, quite comfortable having sex with other people. Can/have had varied/kinky sex.
(C2) Couple 2: Inexperienced, probably have never had a threesome before, swinging/partner swapping is something new for them. Mostly vanilla sex.
Ages: Varied based on Scenario

Scenario 1: C2 are looking to spice up their lives before settling into raising a family. Neither have been with other people before so want one last HURRAH! before settling down. Had thought about a threesome before discovering a Swingers site and C1, who seem rather nice and friendly.

Scenario 2: C1 and C2 meet on a plane on a flight to an exotic location. C2 encounter C1 on a nude beach, witnessing a public sex act. Encounter each other at dinner and meet for drinks after, converse about what was witnessed earlier. C1 encourages C2 to perform an act in the private hot tub, before encouraging 'swapping', leading to a lot more.

Scenario 3: C2 find their marriage to be on the rocks and are encouraged via counseling to branch out, try new things. Thoughts of having an Open Relationship lead to meeting another couple who introduce them to Swinging.

Scenario 4: C2 are a young couple and very open minded. (Girl in HS, boy in College). Talk about group sex, find an older couple (their parents age - C1) who are open to Swinging. C1 are the parents of C2's best friend, but keep this a secret from C2's boyfriend. C1 are turned on by this and have never been with a couple so young. Branches into secret affairs and risky trysts.

Scenario 5: Two college couples get together over a vacation (winter/spring break) where C2 encourage C1 to relax and open up more.

Alternate: Scenario 6: A bi-curious lesbian couple meet two brothers, who are more than happy to prove some myths to the lesbian couple, throwing a wrench in their plans to get married.

Scenario 7:

Back
Top Bottom