Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Of lovers and Monster girls

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
This the ooc for Of Lovers and Monster girls. First thing is a rollcall to see who still want in.

Well I was hoping for one more person, but may as well get things rolling.

This will be about a group of monster girls going around kidnapping non monster (humans, Elves, ect), getting them to submit to them, and fighting off other monster girl skanks. Also I have ideals that each monster girls has some kind of strength, weakness, and fetishes they can fulfill of their on their own. Exp gain through battle, capturing person, and making the person submit.

Everyone will start at level one and will need 100 exp to level up. After leveling up characters exp needed to level up will increase by 20, also they gain three points to increase stats, use two to gain new fetishes, or use three to gain new strengths. Starting fetishes should be based on character's appearance and gained one's should be more about personality.

Anyway mind telling what kind on monster girls you guys had in mind.

I'll let everyone play at the most three characters. I will take that the appearance are the MGE for most parts.

Succubus
Con +1
Wis +2
Strengths
Kinks sense - A succubus can is able sense the desire of non-monster characters revealing one kink to the succubus.
Dream desire - A succubus can alter her body to fit her partner's kinks.

Weakness
True faith - Being a demon religious items will hurt her, because the person truly believes they are holy items. Otherwise these items don't really have any effect on the succubus.

Lust hunger - As a succubus she feeds off energy made through sex. Going through a day without feeding and your her stats will decrease each day past without feeding. Charisma will not decrease.

Shoggoth
Dex +1
Int +2
A maid's joy - Shoggoth will gain exp as she serves her master's needs.

Goo body - Physical attacks only deal half damage.

Weakness
Goo body - Fire will deal double damage.

Only eyes for Master - She only allowed to submit one person and claim them as her master. She is still able to fight and capture other people.

That I got for now. I open to suggestions.

So basically,

3 ability points,

2 strengths, 2 weaknesses

since we're treating this as a general race for our characters. Ill make 2 for Lamia and Slime girls probably tomorrow.

basically it is, though it has to make it 2 to one stat and 1 for another stat. Also it has to make sense for the monster girl and no stat boost for Charisma.

Str: How hard they'll hit with a attack for melee and if they can take control in the bedroom.
Dex: How well range attack do/how weapons like rapier do/ if you dodge. Also how well they do with movement.
Con: This will be HP (DnD average way) how well the body handled when ingesting stuff. Also how long they last in bed which this stat cha will be combined to make AP.
Int: Mostly book smarts or use of machines.
Wis: Magic and street smart.

Lamia:

Str +1
Con +2

Strengths
Slithering - Can climb walls easily and can move at full speed even while prone.

Coil - A grappling attack to hold her target nice and close.

Weakness
Endothermic - Disadvantage on frost based effects

Big Floppy Tail - Not great with jumping

Slime:

Dex +1
Con +2

Strengths:
Moldable - Resistance to Physical Attacks, also allows for all kinds of shapes and sizes to fit a partner's ideals. Plus her whole body can be erogenous.

Absorbent - Resistant to Poisons and Acids. Able to eat all kinds of things.

Weakness:
Semi-Soluble - Loses strength and form while submerged in water.

Slow Witted - Disadvantage on initiative.

Slithering - Can climb walls easily and can move at full speed even while prone.

Big Floppy Tail - Not great with jumping

Slow Witted - Disadvantage on initiative.

I feel like these should be changed. I'm not really dealing with maps terrain or initiative.

Also I'll think of something for cowgirl and siren.

Cowgirl
Str +2
Con +1

Strength
Addictive Milk - Milk drank straight from her tits will give the drinker more energy. After a day with out her milk they will start craving for more making them easier to make them to submit.

Bull's rages - For the next three turns her str will be increased.

Weakness
Full tank - If she hasn't been milked her Charisma will be increased, but her other stats will be decreased.

Sore muscles - After bull's rages ends her str will decrease for three turns.

Siren
Dex +2
Int +1

Strength
Siren's song - Her singing can increase everyone's arouse points who hears her song.
Only for your ears - She signings a special song that will make them more easy to submit.

Weakness
Friend and for - Her song effects everyone around.
Unwelcome guest - Your song can draw in more people or even monster girls.

Back
Top Bottom