Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Active RP People! (Updated!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintan

Supernova
I'm straight so I will only do mxf
My top favorite kinks are Scat&Watersports so if you will do those 2 or you like them, I WILL LOVE YOU!

I no longer pay attention to this RP site so if wish to RP with me if interested in any of below pairings-Please Contact me by YIM,MSN,or AIM. And NO I do NOT RP on IMs or PMs! I only use them for discussing the RP on.

FYI: I use pics from my gathered collection for appearance of my partners female characters, I personally prefer that and insist on it~

PLEASE BE ACTIVE and not disappear for a long time or never replying! Also I enjoy talking to my RP partners so if you have AIM,MSN, or YIM please do add me and tell me who you are! That is if youd like to talk outside of Bluemoon while RPing!
Incest: Bro/sis, cousins, mother/son (Would like to do threesome incest of 2 sisters and brother or maybe Mother/Son/Daughter)
Nurse/student
Nurse/patient
Vampire/Human (Me being the human)
Furry/Human
Neko/Human
Girl gets major memory loss from accident~Guy takes advantage
Master&Slave/pet (The master could even be a Neko or furrie!)
Bestiality:Wolf/Dog
Pool Lifeguard~Guy Rescued (New Idea that I wanna try I thought of-I'll explain the plot idea)
Bleach Pairing! Rukia x Ichigo-The setting I want for it would be everything calmed down as no more major troubles happening except "maybe" the occasional hollows appearing here and there. Now there is more love tension between the two, all they need is something ignite the spark between em.

Above are my favorite pairings!
Plot Discussion shall go to either IMs or PMs
I have YIM, MSN, AIM. Info is at bottom of post!
At last, I only RP on threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom