Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Touch of Smutt - A 5e Adventure for 2nd level Degenerates [Closed] [Potential for Waitlist]

Kyruken234

Dust
Hello there!
I was wanting to check in and see who might be interested in a 1on1 or group based Play by Post DnD game!
I am looking to run a 5e Game with a 40 smut / 60 story balance up to a 10 / 90 balance depending on player/group preference.
It will be in the Lost Lands Setting for any that are familiar but I have been running this setting for the past 4 years and it will be easiest to just keep running with it since I am fairly familiar.

About me:
So lets hit the ground running, to get introductions out of the way, I am a fairly experienced DM. I have been playing DnD for almost 5 years and have happily been DMing for my college group for 4 years straight. I used to write on forums similar to this years ago but stopped to due not having the time for it. However with working from home I find myself bored and with a lot of extra time on my hands, so instead of spending money and time on a hobby I decided id jump back into some nsfw RPing! I have a heavy preference to storytelling and developing my players characters in ways that I hope that they find interesting, however I would describe my combat as being a bit war gamey. I enjoy throwing interesting monsters at my players and having combat encounters serving as a puzzle by another name, not to say that a puzzle can be brute forced given a big enough stick, but I want to encourage creative use of skills or writing to prompt my players into doing more than just whacking the orc with a club.

Campaign Pitch:
So the Lost Lands; The Lost Lands on its highest level is a region on the edge of a large and dying empire. Between the many towns and cities that dot the expanse of the Borderlands Provinces exists the wilderness, the unclaimed land which was lost millennia ago to time and nature itself. Many a eldritch threat lurks in the swamps and forests of the Borderlands. From the great mountain tribes of Aarakacran to the snow swept wastes of the Northlands and their hardy human populace, the borderlands provinces holds many secrets and opportunities for those who would seek them. Beyond the Tradeways maintained by the City of Bards Gate and the walls of the various villages and towns, security and safety fall away into obscurity, replaced by malice and desire.

You are simply adventurers, seeking fame.. fortune... a good fuck. The sins of adventurers are many, but of the many which is yours?

OOC Campaign Pitch:
So I generally plan to place you in a large central city, Vermis. This would allow the group the chance to pursue any local they desired as its fairly close to a variety of biomes and monster types. Not far to the north of that past the Kings Bridge is the City of Bards Gate [Imagine New York x LA] where many races and dubious schemes grow. We can suppose that our party will start as a mercenary group low on coin looking for work, or we can go with something more grand and story oriented depending on our smut to story ratio decided as a collective.

I run sandbox games so I tend to pursue character goals and build a story out of that rather than toss you guys into a story I've decided beforehand. Which segues us into my next section .....\

What I expect from you:
So I just want to put expectations out there so that we can all hold each other to a certain amount quality assurance and trust. That is not to say you should have expectations of me but we can get to that after this:

1. Please write at least one paragraph per response, if you cant manage that due to circumstances no problem it happens.
- This is just so that I can give you the best possible reading experience, I will be able to give you more according to what you give me to work with.
2. When you make your character; have a large goal in mind to work towards.
- This is how we will have a story, I want you to see your character grow, be it lewd or otherwise.
3. Kink wise; I am good with most everything except the obvious hard NO's e.g. (Pedo, Scat, Watersports, Vore, etc.)
- This is to make sure we have good ideas of what to expect, if your kink isn't explicitly mentioned above feel free to ask me and ill be honest!
4. Feedback. Every now and then I will ask for your feedback on the game so far, I want you to have a good time! I DM to see my players enjoy themselves
- This is to ensure neither of us waste our time on things that aren't fun or interesting.
5. Commit to your character
- I put work into figuring out how to pursue your characters goals, please put the same into your own PC

Now then..
What you can expect from me:

1. An open door, to discuss anything if you feel like themes are uncomfortable
- Plays into feedback
2. I will at least give a decent effort at writing the smut you seek
- Everyone needs to get their rocks off, ya?
3. Generally I will write posts with 2 to 3 paragraphs of description and dialogue.

- Again I give as much as I get but if I get stumped this can be the bare minimum to expect
4. I will give a response within 24-48 hours
- Depending on the group size, time will vary but I want to keep this at a decently brisk pace!
5. I WILL help your PC pursue their goals in the end.
- I'm not here to make you feel like you wasted your time.

Character Creation:
So I noticed another thread that I strongly agree with.
Racial bonuses and stat increases are going out the window in favor of a stronger standard Array or i can roll you up a set of stats randomly via 4d6 minus the lowest if you want to fail at stuff ;).
Play whatever kind of race out there that you want that is released in any official book, if you have some homebrew race run it by me but I generally want to keep in line with the DnD fantasy theme.

Psst... also id love to play in someones dirty DnD game if you are interested in swapping back and forth every now and then!

I hope this catches some interest!!

Hey so i got a decent amount of traction with this and i want to thank everyone who reached out to me!

For the moment there aren't any slots open as i have to choose from the great people who applied! What i will be doing is accepting a waitlist so if you are interested please feel free to DM me or drop a post here. I will be updating the post with a numbered waitlist and make a new post when things open up again!

Back
Top Bottom