Mx Female My ex-girlfriends ghost

DMsupreme

Moon
YC, my highschool sweetheart, my first true love, dead....
They tell me she lives on through my memories, but I have to move on. Until one night....
I dream of YC, so vividly and real that your ghost manifests. But I can't see you, or can I? It begins with the dreams, over and over, given me by your ghost.
Then, throughout the day I see you for glimpses and moments. I feel a slight touch. I hear you say my name. Then, one night, perhaps you guide my hand as I pleasure myself and pine for you.
Then, with time, it's as if you've never left, but I'm still the only one to see, hear, or feel you.
What if I try to move on? What if I'm on the bus or at work and you just can't help but help yourself to me. I'm stuck trying to restrain myself while you go to town on me.

I do appreciate face claims and any pics and/or gifs you thinkwould add to the rp:) but not required.I do appreciate face claims and any pics and/or gifs you thinkwould add to the rp:) but not required.

Basically, I'm looking for someone who is interested in the themes that could play out here:
Jealousy
Public sex
MFF threesome
Edging
Dom and sub roles switching (possibly, I'd prefer to stay more reactive than active on n this RP)

My limits are skat, gore, toilet play, death, all that super kink stuff

I play here through PMs
Or you can message me for my kik or discord:)

Back
Top Bottom