Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female City of Rydon, a city of Shemales (NSFW Links)

Virt

Banned
Banished
Hello all!

So I play around with this idea elsewhere, where I play an entire city of Shemales around YC! The city itself is medieval, the world around it could be in a different time-period entirely (if not medieval, usually more advanced than medieval. Playing the city as more advanced than the world outside of it's walls is a bit odd.).

The city came about as an outcast city, like Rhode Island or Australia. People found Shemales disgusting/vile, so they outcast them to a section of land in the south, where they didn't expect them to be able to survive. Since they are shemales, and unable to reproduce, they get their population from other outcasts.

The city grew, it's people becoming knowledgeable, and gathering resources only found around the city. It became the largest trade port in the south, bolstering a large port that can hold ten ships. Trade began to fill the city, making the inhabitants richer than most outsiders! Travelers come for the spectacle of shemales around the city, and for the actual resources Rydon provides.

Outsiders began to grow enraged that the outcasts were not only survive, but thriving off of their 'punishment'. So a group of them came together, and cursed the city. The curse brought down intense heat and humidity, killing off some of their people at first, before they were able to adjust, filtering the sea water to make it drinkable, and adjusting their clothing policy to nude/see-through silks for the rich.

Now, the city has been surviving with this curse for a few generations, what brings you to the city?

While I'm new to playing shemales, I've come to love playing this City. I have an album of animated images of shemales I pick from, and I keep it hidden from my partners, as I love surprises/plot twists. You can always recommend/ask for me to play a shemale you really enjoy, and if I like her enough I'll add her to my album! You can check out my other R/T if you'd like to know a bit more about how I play.

So If you're interested in coming to Rydon, and exploring the many secrets it has to offer, message me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom