Fx Male Butterfly Effect

MrsNeglected

Meteorite
Only just found my way back here after a long absence, so apologies if we had been corresponding before.

I'm the kind of girl who likes her roleplays based in reality, no matter how unlikely the scenarios might be in real life. If you are looking for werewolves, aliens, elves, gaming characters then i'm not the partner for you.

My idea at the moment is based on the Butterfly Effect principal from Chaos Theory. For those who haven't heard of it, broadly it relates to a small seemingly irrelevant action or change that results in huge variations to future events.

i am looking for a long term roleplay which could break down into separate episodes or just run through depending how it develops. i am also intrigued with the possibility, given the whole basis for my idea, of in effect starting the same roleplay with 2 or 3 different men at the same point, then comparing how the butterfly's wings have fluttered on each story. i hope that makes sense.

My hard no's are i don't roleplay incest or underage. There are a few kinks that aren't for me either but i will manage those out during the roleplay if i can. I will be fairly open to things i wouldn't normally include in a roleplay, purely down to the subject.

I would want to roleplay via the PMs on here, though exceptionally might play via email. I am open to playing either first or third person.

Ok finally here is the introduction and starting point i have in mind:

My character's name is Adele she is 24 and recently married her childhood sweetheart Steve. They have moved to a new city with Steve's job, where he is looking for promotion. Consequently they are a great distance from any family and friends but are willing to do it for Steve's career. Adele is brunette, has brown eyes, is 5ft 5 and a UK size 12.

The 'Butterfly' moment is when Steve' asks Adele to change her shift at the supermarket where she works part-time, as his boss Mr Roberts has invited them for a meal.

• Does Adele work as normal and not make the dinner?
  • Does Adele work but then try and get there later?
  • Does Adele do as Steve asks and swap shifts, arriving at the meal on time and with her husband?

Once an option is taken there is no going back. Further down the chosen path will be another set of choices - what they will be will depend on how the storyline has developed.

I appreciate that Slice of Life roleplays on here aren't in vogue but if you are interested or want to know more then please PM me.

Adele

Back
Top Bottom