Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All Expenses Paid (Amykun & Cowboy)

As soon as Noelle received the notice of her sweepstakes win, she knew exactly who she was going to invite along with her. Her boyfriend, Brad, of course, and her two best friends, the twins Emily and Amelia. Now, with their high school graduation already exciting enough for the friends, adding to that a two-week, all-expenses-paid trip to a luxury island resort had them over the moon. Noelle had no idea when she filled out the sweepstakes entry at the mall weeks ago that she might win. Whatever qualms their parents might have had with the 17-year-old girls heading off alone was eased by knowing that 18-year-old Brad would be along as their chaperone.

That relief might have been in doubt it they could see him now, standing at the bow of the cruiser, waving his stetson against the wind and spray, shouting like a cowboy. The group’s excitement had only escalated once they were met from the flight by a limo that took them to the pier for the trip to the private island resort. Noelle and the twins were huddled in the lounge below, reviewing for the umpteenth time the brochure she’d received with her winning tickets. A luxury hotel suite for four, private beach for the resort’s guests, offering snorkeling, surfing, parasailing, and other beach activities. Swimming pools, hot tubs, a lagoon with waterfall and waterslides, multiple tiki bars with free drinks and snacks. A spa for massages, saunas, and other beauty treatments. All for free. Evening games and dances. Noelle was convinced the two weeks would fly by and they’d never want to leave.

Brad poked his head in to say they were nearing the island. He could already see the beach, the hotel, and associated structures. The cruiser slowed to approach the private dock, where stewards gathered up their luggage (such as it was, mostly beachwear and light summer clothes) and led them along the path to the hotel entrance. A clerk, a dark-haired Polynesian lady dressed in a bikini bra and wrap-around floral pattern skirt greeted them and checked them in, then led them down a hallway to their suite. It had a large living room with numerous chairs and couches, a big screen tv (“free movie list for our guests”), a bar and mini-fridge stocked with bottled water, energy drinks, fruit drinks (alcohol available upon request), and snacks. A sliding glass and screen door led them directly to a path to the beach from their suite. There was a dining room off the front lobby; they had missed lunch but dinner would be served at six, and they could always order something at any of the tiki bars on the beach. “Tonight’s entertainment will be native torch dancers and hula,” the clerk told them, offering her name as Luana. “Feel free to head out and explore the beach and facilities,” she smiled.

When Amelia and Emily found out their best friend was bring them on an all-expensise paid vacation to a resort island the twins didn't believe her. Their red head friend wasn't a liar or anything. It was just to good to be true. Amelia teased Brad that Noelle might run off on him for a Nigerian prince. Even when they convinced their mom to let them go things didnt seem real.

When they got off the plane and got to the cruiser the twins still thought they were dreaming. However Amelia getting motion sickness and getting sick helped convince the twins that this was real. Although Amelia would had prefered a pinch or spank.

Finally as the girls got to the luxury hotel and started to take in the gorgeous palace they were in the girls were in awe. Emily was wearing a cute sundress while Amelia was rocking a skirt and top The twins often dressed a little different the help people tell them apart. Even Noelle, their best friend since kindergarden would have a hard time telling them apart when they dressed the same and put effort into the twin magic.

Once they were in the suite Amelia walked over to Noelle and gave her a hug. "Sorry for doubting you." She said looking from her friend to her sister who was wide eyed in wonderment. "Also thanks for helping fulfill Em's princess fantasy."

"Amy!!!! Seperate rooms!!!!" Emily giggleed as she claimed one of the bedroom. "Oh god the bed is so soft."

Amy smiled the twins mom wasnt weathy so the twins had to share a bedroom their whole lives. It wasnt bad when they were little but in highschool both the twins would have loved some private time now and then. "If you want to share a room with Brad... we wont tell." Amy teased Noelle looking to Brad.

Brad ducked behind the bar, opening the fridge to hide his face, afraid his blush might give away some of his thoughts. Truth be told, he had had thoughts of squirreling away with Noelle in privacy for some seduction. They were boyfriend/girlfriend, with some lovely making out time, but he had never sealed the deal as far as sex with her, and he dared to think of this as his chance. On the surface, however, he pooh poohed the teasing from Amy. “Remember, girls, I’m officially here as the chaperone. I’m supposed to keep you all out of trouble, or so your folks insisted.”

Noelle hid her reaction in laughter. “Yeah, sure Amy, and what do you intend to do with your privacy, eh? I’ll bet there’s plenty of studs around for you.” Truth was, she really liked Brad and wouldn’t mind if he decided to ‘push’ things with her. Sometimes when she thought of him at night, she got all warm and a bit sweaty, thinking of what might happen. If only the twins would leave them for some “alone time,” who knows what might develop.

Brad twisted open a cold water bottle and took a healthy swig. “Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I want to hit that beach before supper.” He grabbed his bag and headed for his bedroom, selecting a colorful pair of swimming trunks before he reappeared. There were towels stacked up by the door and he grabbed one. “Anyone with me?”

Amelia looked at Brad and snorted with a laugh, "Okay Brad. You make sure you guard our virginities and make sure we don't get too wild." Amelia then turned to Noelle and smiled.

Amelia giggled a bit. "Oh probably not that wild buuut not having to got for 'bath time' just to… well you know will be nice." Amy had a small blush but leaned in. "If you want me to take Emily away for a long dinner, or walk just let me know. I'll look out for you."

Emily walked out as Brad asked about swimming already in her swimsuit. She playful draped herself against the door frame trying to look sexy but it came off more adorable. "Count me in Brad."

Amelia smiled at them. "I am going to try and relax a bit before dinner. That boat ride took a lot out of me. Maybe I will go sunbath and relax with you but I don't want to move too much. I really want to enjoy dinner with you al tonight."

Noelle though she might have gone to the beach with Brad, but since Emily was going, she decided against it. “I’m a bit shagged from the trip, guys. I think I’ll take a long bath and a nap before dinner. Don’t let me oversleep,” she warned, heading toward her room. The bathtub looked roomy and she was looking forward to a relaxing soak. Maybe in the coming days she’d try for a massage at the spa, she thought.

Brad opened the door for him and Emily as they headed down a path to the beach. It was a wide area, dotted with a number of beach chairs and loungers, and some open umbrellas to shield some from the sun. As many as half the seats were occupied by others staying at the resort, several of them visibly older than the teenagers, but most in decent shape and well displayed in skimpy swimsuits, Brad thought. On one edge of the beach was a cabana that included a wall of surfboards standing along a rope fence in a line. Brad made a bee line for them.

“Are these available for the guests?” he asked what appeared to be an attendant standing by.

“Indeed, sir,” the fit young Asian-looking man answered with no trace of a foreign accent. “Make your selection, and just be sure to return it to the line when you’re finished. We also have masks and snorkels for those wanting to explore the reef out further, and scuba gear if you have a certificate. If not, we have qualifying classes every morning at the pool. Different areas of the beach are designated for each activity, so there’s no snorkelers getting in the way of the surfers, and so on.”

“The brochure said something about parasailing?” Brad asked.

“Yes sir. Just make an appointment here and the towing boat will meet you at the pier at the appointed time.”

I will have to try that, Brad thought, but for now, surfing will be fine. He picked a board that looked appropriate for his size and level and was soon paddling out into the waves.

A woman in her late 20’s was lounging under an umbrella shade with sunglasses and a barely-there bikini, a novel closed beside her as she relaxed in the warm air. She turned her head slightly to watch as Brad and Emily walked by, attracted by the wiggle of Emily’s ass as she explored the beach, and Brad’s trim chest as he grabbed his board and ran into the surf. She waved her flag to attract one of the beach waiters that roamed the resort. “Yes, Maam?” he asked.

“A refill for my rum and Coke,” she said, “and… I haven’t seen those two before? Are they new?”

The waiter followed her pointing finger and nodded. “Yes, Mrs. Daniels. A quartet of new guests arrived just this afternoon. Lottery winners, celebrating their high school graduation. Three young ladies and that gentleman.”

Ladies and gentleman indeed, she thought, but for how long? She nudged the man laid out on his front on the towel next to her. “You hear that Roger? Four new guests. That could be delightful. I can’t wait to meet them at dinner tonight. Think there’ll be an auction?”

“No doubt, Marie,” the man mumbled, half asleep.

“I can’t wait,” Marie said with a sigh of anticipation. The corruption of innocence; what better way to spend a vacation. The waiter brought her her drink and she settled back to watch the scenery.

Emily looked to her sister and Noelle. She then looked to Brad and smiled. "Looks like we are the only ones with energy. Lets goooo." Emily said happily a she made her way oit the door linking arms with Brad.

Amy smiled as she watched her sister leave. Emily had so much innocents and energy, Amelia was convinced Emily stole hers in their mother's womb. As Noelle went to the bath Amelia looked to her smiling. "Going to the vending machine just to see it has and gravol or something. I used up all of mine on the trip. Want anything?"

Amelia took Noelle's request then took a walk just to the end of the hall where the ice machine and a vending machine. There she found an older couple, 30s, looking over the machine.

"Any gravel in their?" Amelia asked not wanting to bother them more then she had too.

The couple looked at Amy, she could feel the man check her out and the woman gave her a sweet smile. "Awww your not feeling too good, dear?" The woman asked reaching into her designer purse.

"Yeah, the boat and plane ride here were not good to me. I used up my travel supply" Amy explained reaching over to the vending machine getting some very nice chocolate for her and Noelle.

"Havent seen you around here before." The man asked as the woman took out a container of gravol and handed it to Amy.

"Nope first time here. My friend won a trip for four so we decided to take our gratiation trip here, her my sister and her boyfriend. Sure I can take these?"

"Yeah dear I got more and stronger stuff in pur room. Well congratuations on making it through, high school? Good on you. Well we want to hit the spa before dinner. See you around. Oh I am Catherine and this is my husband John. If you need anything just ask for us."

Amy nodded. "I am Amelia, nice to meet you. I am sure we will see eachother arpund and nice to have other guests to help point us to the good stuff."

Catharine laughed a bit. "sure honey but we aren't guests. We are members."

Amy watched them walk away and looked at the bottle of medicine walkig back feeling like she had the weirdest enounter of her life. She got back to the room and went to the bathroom knocked and entered.

"Yeah sorry your trying to relax but i just had the weirdest thing happen." Amy said pretty sure she just got found a drug supplier."

Emily followed brad arm laced in his. She looked at all the beach stuff and listened as Brad asked about the activities. She picked up a surfboard too and looked to brad. "Will you teach me!" Emily said.

Brad smiled at Emily and helped her pick out a board. “It’s easy,” he encouraged her. “I’ll bet you pick it right up.” Leading her to the water’s edge, he showed her how to paddle through the breakers and reach the depth where they had the best chance to pick up some waves. “You don’t need to stand up right away, just get used to catching the waves as their starting to break and riding them in. You’ve done some body surfing before, right? It’s close to that, but you need to paddle to match the wave speed instead of diving into it.”

Once wet, Emily’s top clung to her breasts temptingly. Brad could certainly appreciate her and Amy’s cute bodies, but Noelle was his girl, and he wasn’t about to go straying on her. Soon Emily was getting the hang of catching waves, and he urged her to try going to her knees as a prelude to trying to stand.

“I think you’ll like that one,” Marie observed, shading her eyes and watching the pair practice their surfing. “I hope she’s one of the twins. Can you imagine having both of them together?”

“If you say so, dear,” Roger mumbled. He was always happy to go along, but Marie was the one that initiated their fun, and usually orchestrated the action. “I just hope they’re not too expensive at the auction.”

Noelle didn’t bother to cover up when Amy came into her bathroom while she was soaking. The hot water was restful. She and the girls, after all, had shared gym classes for the last two years, including the locker rooms, so they had seen each other naked plenty of times. “Ooo, chocolate!” she enthused as Amy broke her bar apart and placed half into Noelle’s eager open mouth. She sucked at the sweet as Amy described her meeting with a pair of the ‘members.’

“Huh. So I guess there’s people who come here all the time, and they’re ‘members,’ while those of us just visiting are called ‘guests.’” she speculated. “I wonder if members have more privileges. I wouldn’t mind being a member here, but I doubt we could even afford it. You say you got some gravol? Can you spare a tab?” she asked. It probably wouldn’t hurt to help settle her stomach, too.”

The pill Amy offered her didn’t look like what she was used to getting at home, but it was probably some kind of local generic or something, Noelle thought as she swallowed the pill and sucked on it until it was dissolved. “Well, see you in an hour or so,” she offered Amy, hoping to doze in the tub until time to get ready for dinner.

For some reason as she relaxed in the hot tub, her mind turned to Brad, thinking about how hot he looked in his swim trunks before he left for the beach. She began to imagine how he’d look if he took them off. I’ll bet he has a nice big cock, she thought, shocking herself at the thought, much less the image it formed in her mind. Licking her lips, she arched her back and a warm hand rose to start squeezing her boob, a fingernail teasing over her hardening nipple. Noelle had teased herself once in a while alone in bed at night, but with the thought one of her friends might burst in unannounced at any moment, she would normally never dream of doing it here.

Brad watched as Emily tried to stand a few times, losing her balance and splashing into the ocean to emerge laughing and paddling back out to try again. Finally she managed to complete a run standing all the way. He was following her further down the wave crest, and he applauded her when they reached the shallows. “You’ll be windsurfing before you know it!” he gave her a splash, which turned into a brief playful water fight.

He wanted to sign up for parasailing, maybe the next day, but he figured he’d need to check in with Noelle first and see if she wanted to make any plans. There were outdoor shower nozzles to rinse off the salt water outside the cabana, so he and Emily were next to each other as the cool fresh water splashed over them. Brad shook his hair to shake off some of the water, grabbing his towel and drying off, prepared to head back to their suite and clean up for dinner. At the sliding door, Brad knocked briefly, rubbing sand off his feet, before opening it and entering. “See you for dinner,” he said to Emily, heading to his bedroom for a shower and to dress for dinner.

Amelia smiled as she passed her friend some chocolate. "I am guessing there are some member only rooms maybe some other privellages. I don't think there four of us combined have enough to be members for even a day.

Amy looked at the pill as she took hers. It seemed off, maybe an off brand. Amy took hers sipping her drink. "Alright I will leave you to soak. If you need anything just call. I am going to try and nap though."

Amy looked through the suite and noticed that the closet had many fancy gowns and clothes. All seemed close to her size. Amy ignored it for now laying on top of the covers. 'Mmmm this bed is soft.' Amy thought.

She closed her eyes and she felt her body growing hot and warm. The idea of Noelle's perfect body in the tub, her mind then thought of Brad and his body. She then started to think of what it would be like to be in a threesome with them. Amy felt her hands move to her small firm breasts and gave them a squeeze.

Emily laughed and giggled as they got into the water to surf and play. Emily was caching on and got to her knees a few times and got to a wobbly stance for a littlw bit before crahing into the water.

Shd laghed and giggled at brad when he came ovee plafully aplashing him back. "This ia fun… maybe I will joing you in the other activities. Unnnless you olan on taking Noelle for a date and some… hot romance." Emily said swoning at the last two word playfully to dramatize it.

Emily followed Brad back to shore putting the board back. Emily's hair on the back of her neck stood up and she looked at a slightly older woman who was staring at her. Emily blushed and gave her a smile before quickly catching up close to Brad. "I… I think that woman was checking me out." Emily said, seemingly looking to Brad for advice. Emily had always been the innocent twin. While Amy was bold.

Brad tried to be surreptitious as he followed Emily’s glance to the woman looking them over. “Well, maybe she’s just curious because we’re new today,” he speculated. “Besides, how do you know she’s not checking me out?” he added teasingly, then forgetting the whole thing.

“Sweet little thing… she blushes so adoringly,” Marie confided to her husband as she observed Emily and Brad putting up their boards and heading back to their room. “I’ll bet she’s wonderfully innocent. We really must be the ones to teach her.”

“Yes dear,” Roger mumbled almost wearily. “Just point her out to me for bidding tonight.”

Brad and Emily parted in their suite, Brad heading to his bedroom and quickly stripping off his wet suit and relaxing under the hot shower spray. He always enjoyed being alone in the shower, the stimulating nozzle spray often arousing dirty thoughts from him and provoking a response from his loins. He stepped out of the water and soaped himself up, indulging himself by stroking his suds-slick penis with a slow moving fist around his thickness. He visualized himself with Noelle, together in bed. He never brought himself to climax this way, just enjoying the weight and sensitivity of his aroused organ before rinsing off and reaching for a towel.

In the bedroom, he dressed in a colorful Hawaiian shirt and loose trousers and a pair of sandals, hoping he would not be too casual for the resort dinner. Combing his hair only took seconds before he returned to the living room to await his companions.

The alarm clock beside the bathtub started beeping regularly to startle Noelle. She had set it before getting in the bath in case she dozed off, but she never had. Instead she’d floated for the last hour in a blissful dream of sex. Mostly with Brad, but at times her images had twisted almost unbidden to include her friends Amy and Emily, perhaps naked in the high school locker room shower, soaping each other’s backs and… breasts… and thighs… embraces and kisses… Good heavens! she thought, finding her fingers relentlessly teasing her breasts and even reaching down between her thighs to touch herself most intimately and making her gasp at the shock of pleasure it provoked. She forced herself back to the dream of Brad, holding her in a tight embrace, his hands moving over body, touching everywhere, while she grasped at his cock and moved it toward her waiting mouth… What?! Once again she shocked herself with such lewd images and the way her body vibrated with pleasure at them. This time, however, the fantasy was abruptly terminated by the alarm.

Noelle forced herself to grab the soap and briskly cover herself with suds, rinsing it away as if splashing herself clean of her dirty thoughts. She pulled the plug to drain the tub, standing to grab a towel and dry off. In the bedroom she dressed fairly conservatively, panties and bra, and a slip under a combined top and skirt pale blue dress. Almost fifteen minutes at the make-up table to comb her hair and apply cosmetics made her feel ready for dinner, although parts of her body still tingled with unwanted stimulation.

She greeted Brad in the living room with a hesitant smile and a quick peck on his cheek. “Be the chaperone for us tonight, Brad. Keep us out of trouble,” she encouraged him, waiting for the twins to join them before heading for the dining room.

“Well I know she isn’t looking at you cause…” Emily leaned in and whispered to Brad. “Cause I am cuter.”

Emily followed Brad, a towel wrapped around her as they left she gave one last glance at the woman as she left. Emily got back to the room she went to her bedroom and her private shower and started to rinse off the sand and ocean water, she gave her hair a nice wash before stepping out and starting to dry off. She started to get ready for dinner, she picked out a fancy gown she got just for fancy dinners like the one she assumed they were going to. She picked out a nice pair of panties and a bra so she can feel like a sexy goddess.

Emily was in her gown when she walked off smiling at Brad blushing as she knocked on her sister’s door. “Hey, Amy. I need help with my hair.”

Amelia was in her bed fingers rubbing her clit and her other hand pinching a nipple. She then heard her sister and Brad return from the beach so she gave up trying to satisfy that itch and urge that has grown in her. She sighed and climbed out of her bed taking the towel she set down and dumping it in the hamper. She then hopped in the shower giving her sweaty body a quick rinse then started to wash her hair.

She then got out and dried off just as her sister knocked. “Okay Em, come in, warning I am naked.” Amy called out.

Emily walked in and Amy had a town and gestured to the char at the Vanity. Amy gave her sister a smile and gestured to her to sit down. Amy started to work on Emily’s hair and the twins caught up on their days as they helped each other get ready for dinner. Emily was excited to dress up and Amy was happy to make her sister happy. Amy was willing to put up with an uncomfortable dress just to see the Joy and wonder in Emily.

Finally the twins game out in their dresses and look at the young couple. “You both look great! Lets go and eat like ladies and their handsome Chaperon.” Emily said.

“Holy crap!” Noelle reacted as the twins made their appearance. “You two look like you’re headed to the Oscars red carpet, while we’re headed to the backyard barbecue. Where’d you get those outfits.?” Amy told her about the closets full of clothes they’d raided for tonight’s dinner. “And they fit? Wow, that’s weird,” Noelle pouted. “I haven’t even looked in my closet yet. I wonder…”

“Hey,” Brad interjected. “You look fine and I’m hungry. If anyone’s the buffoon crashing the society party, it’s me,” he swept his hands over his Hawaiian shirt. “Just think of me as the hired chaperone and hide me in the corner with a plate.”

“Oh, come on, handsome,” Noelle laughed and slipped her arm around his. “Let’s go see what this burger joint has to offer.”

They headed down the corridor back towards the hotel lobby, seeing the dining room off to one side. There were easily two dozen tables for four spread around a small stage. About half the tables were already filled, with between two and four people. They appeared mostly older than the teenagers, although no one looked like older than, possibly to their eyes, fifty? A young woman, dressed similarly to the one who checked them in earlier, in a bikini top and wraparound skirt, identified them by name and led them to a table for four and handed them menus. Somewhat to Noelle’s relief, the fashion choices of the other diners seemed as varied as what they were wearing, from formal to casual.

The menu choices were limited to about a half dozen dishes, and seemed to be of a theme of Hawaiian dishes. Brad admitted he didn’t even know most of them, but one item was some kind of pork, so he chose that one. A separate section of the menu listed wines and mixed drinks, and no age restrictions were indicated. Noelle giggled over her choice of a strawberry daiquiri, while Brad found a beer brand he’d heard of. Other guests were drifting in, and Brad noticed the woman from the beach giving their table an eye as she was led by. “Your secret admirer,” he teased Emily in a whisper.

Marie and Roger were seated at their usual table and given their menus. One contained the food offerings. The other had pictures of the four newcomers and brief descriptions. “Hmm, high school graduates, age 17, apparently unattached. They’re offering them as singles tonight, with a promise of multiples as the fortnight progresses. Oh, Roger, I have to have her. Here,” she handed him an envelop with a form to fill out.” Her husband started to write in Emily’s name and an amount of four figures. “Oh, come on, Roger,” Marie protested, leaning over to see his bid. “You know you’ll want her, too.”

“They’ll be here for two weeks, dear,” he answered with a touch of weariness. “If we don’t get her tonight, we’ll have other chances.”

“But she’ll be so fresh tonight,” Marie insisted. Roger considered that for a moment, then increased his bid. Sealing the paper into the envelop, they gave it to their waiter when he came to take their order.

Unknown to the four contest winners, each of the club members received the secret menu and a bidding envelop. Several were collected as the night wore on. In the kitchens, the chefs prepared their orders. Knowing they were intended for the young quartet, they added special ingredients to their food and drink that would have unique effects on them.

Amelia blushed as Noelle and brad checked out the twins. The normally confident twin seemed very unsure about herself while in the dress, while Emily carried herself with grace and confidence.

"Well maybe tomorrow we can all get dressed up fancy. I am sure there is a fancy dressed only place we can rock." Emily said smiling at Noel and Brad. "You both look great anyways."

"A-alright Lets go…" Amy said encourging their group and they went down to the dining area.

Amy linked arms with Emily as the walked with their friends. They scanned the room seeing people dressed in a mix of clothing. Amy noticed the older couple that gave her the 'gravol' which Amy was thinking was something else. Amy sat down and looked at the drink menu. She ordered a Cosmo while pushing her sister to a Sangria since she didnt drink that much. Amy ordered a vegitarian dish that sounded very pleasent while Emily ordered a chicken dish.

Emily looked around after Brad comment and caught eyes with the woman again and blushed again. Amy noticed and smiled looking at the woman with a protective aura to her. Once their drink arrived Amy held up her glass. "Alright, to Noelle for giving us the best Graduation present ever… Cheers."

James was sitting at a table, he was near seven foot tall basketball player with dark skin. He was in his late 20s. He read his menus and decided to put a big bid on Noelle. While Sue and Julia a couple of best friends in their 40s looked at their menu putting a bid in for Brad.

As their food arrived ther twins started to eat enjoying the delcious food. A delighted look on their faces as the looked at eachother then their friends.

"Mmmm this is so good!" Emily said happily.

Brad took a good whiff of his pork dish, pleasantly satisfied by the aroma. The pork was tender and basted with a sauce he’d never had before, its edges lined by thin slices of pineapple and papaya. The more he tasted, the more he attacked it with relish, cleaning his plate before he was hardly aware of it. Glancing around the table, he noticed similar enthusiasm with the rest of the party. The main meal was followed by some sort of flaming fruit dessert. Once the flames burned off, the dessert was an enticing mixture of heat and cooling sweet fruit juice.

As the dinner plates were cleared, the waiters dropped off envelops at four member tables. Roger took a glance at the notice inside his envelop, smiled and passed it over to Marie. She raised her glass and the two clinked them together with an eager smile. At another table, Catherine ran a finger lightly in a random pattern over her envelop. “Think she’ll be up to it?” her partner John asked her with a playfully raised eyebrow. “We’ll make her up to it,” Catherine smiled back. “Whatever it takes.”

Noelle looked around her as lights in the room dimmed and the stage was spotlit. Recorded music flooded the room and a hula dancer took the stage. She glanced over at Brad as he seemed entranced by the performer. She had flower blossoms in her hair and dressed in three leis about her neck and chest, which didn’t appear to have anything under them. Likewise her grass skirt hinted at little underneath if anything, although in both cases, the underlying exposure was more hinted at than blatant. Her dancing skills, however, were quite obvious. Her body undulated as her hands glided in almost hypnotic patterns. The hula girl was followed by a Polynesian fire dancer, a stout, muscular young man twirling two baton torches, aflame at both ends. As Brad watched the dancer rapidly spinning the torches and somehow moving them around his body, around his back, and through his legs without somehow burning himself; he felt that the spinning flames were somehow merging into a solid mass of fire that engulfed the dancer like an angel, or a demon. Brad wasn’t sure, as his own mind seemed to be absorbed into the fire with bright flashes of color. And when the hula dancer returned, he saw snakes undulating around the goddess as he fought to keep fully awake. He hardly noticed that Noelle’s eyes seemed to be drooping as well.

“Think they’re ready?” John whispered across their table.

“Let’s find out,” Catherine answered, the two rising from their table and slipping over to the teenagers’ table. She crouched down next to Amelia whose eyes were on the performers with her eyes glazed over. “Amy,” Catherine softly, and repeated “Amy? Why don’t you come with us for a minute, okay?” She reached to the twin’s arm and helped her listlessly rise from the table.

At the same time, another couple appeared beside Emily. “Miss, you need to come with me, Miss,” Roger said with a quiet tone of authority, his arm helping her stand and accompany him. Marie took her other arm and the two walked Emily from the dining room and toward their room upstairs.

The twins watched the the performance as their brains mellowed out and their cares and will numbed. Amelia rubbed her head looking around at the table feeling the heavy effects but wasn't worried for some reason, she felt like she was meant to be like this. Then she saw the nice couple from earlier that gave her the Gravol and felt them help her up. "A-alright, t-thank you for … it helped." Amy said as her eye trailed of as she felt the people bring her up to their suite.

Emily looked at the man as he helped her up feeling something odd as the one couple took her sister away. Emily then turned and saw Marie, "H-hey... your the pretty lady from the beach." Emily said in a whimsical but drowsy high. "N-nice to meet you, I am Emily."

Sue and Julie then went to the table next after the members who won the twins left. They came up to Brad feeling his chest with their hands and then his crotch with the other. "Ohhh big boy. you need to come with us." Julie said nipping at Brad's earlobe and helped Brad up leading him to their room. "Mmmm... have you ever had a good time with a couple of people who knew how to use this...." Sue said gripping his member again as the walked.

That left James who came next to Noelle. "Oh dear looks like your friends and boyfriend left you alone. Here come with me... I can show you a great time." James said helping Noelle up, he was taller and more built then even Brad. He was clearly a successful athlete of some kind. He lead Noelle to his suite which was a few floors above Noelle's. "No need to be scared you will be well taken care of." James said.

Brad didn’t feel sleepy, but he didn’t exactly feel wide awake either. It was almost like he was in that twilight zone between waking up from a dream and actually being awake. He got the impression that the twins’ chairs were empty, and he hadn’t really noticed when they’d left. As he sort of wondered about that, but not really caring, a nice woman bent down next to him, telling him to come with her. “Mom?” he muttered. Is she taking him to bed, he wondered. Had he been a good boy? The woman (no, she wasn’t his mom, he decided, but a nice lady) she was rubbing his chest, which felt good, and then her hand slipped down to his pants, which felt even better for a few seconds. Something tickled his ear as he was helped to his feet and walking somewhere. A hand rubbed his crotch again, and his penis was reacting pleasurably, thinking about Noelle and his thoughts from when he was showering. “A good time,” he mumbled, nodding and letting the ladies lead him to their room. Soon he found himself sitting on a bed or something, with someone kneeling before him and untying his shoes, slipping them off. He had a sappy, blissful smile on his face.

“Why thank you,” Marie beamed, helping Emily to her feet and leading her from the dining room with a hand on her arm. “I’m pleased that you remember me from this afternoon. I do remember you. I’m Marie. It’s nice to meet you, Emily.” Roger was following them as they swayed down the hallway. Emily had a nice little wiggle to her bottom as he eyed her ahead of him, thinking that sweet bottom would be so nice on his hand, whether stroking or perhaps giving her some spanks. But, of course, Marie had to train the girl first. That was their arrangement. Marie was already at work, slipping an arm around Emily and hugging the girl close to her, telling her how pretty she looked in her lovely dress. But how it was important they keep it from being wrinkled. She paused to unlock her door, then ushered Emily in, with Roger coming in silently behind them. “Now,” Marie chided her guest gently, “We need to get that dress hung up so it won’t get wrinkled.” She moved behind Emily and looked to unhook the catch and move the zipper down her back. “Now hold still,” she told her gently, slipping the dress down the girl’s body so she could slip it off her feet. She tossed the dress casually to Roger for him to hang up, while she beamed at the girl in her bra and slip, and still wearing her heels. “You look so gorgeous,” she expressed, taking the girl in her arms for a close hug.

The man who gathered up Noelle made her nervous; he was so tall and athletic, she wondered if he might be a cop or something. “I’m sorry, am I in any trouble, sir?” she asked meekly, the man leading her from the dining room. “Did I do anything wrong?”

“Not at all,” he assured her. Yeah, you did something wrong, he though to himself: you got me all turned on and ready for a party. “Just come with me,” he said instead. “I’ll take good care of you.” Noelle felt a bit more reassured by that. My goodness, he’s so big, she thought, I mean tall. Well, big too. She could feel his muscles through his jacket, and even his hands that held her arm seemed so strong. Even more so than Brad, who Noelle always thought of as the strongest, most handsome guy in school. She was so honored that he considered her his girlfriend, and her fantasies from the bathtub came to mind. But as she thought of them now, this man, James slipped into the images of her man making her feel so romantic, and not just romantic but tingly.

“Come’on, let’s go,” John insisted, helping Amy to her feet with Catherine lingering on the other side of the girl. “Helping you feel better,” Catherine said as Amy thanked them for the Granol earlier. Not that it had actually been Granol. “That’s what we do, dear. You see, John and I, we’re pharmacists. We have lots of good medicine on hand for people who need to feel better.” She wondered if this girl, Amy, had already sampled the pills she had given her this afternoon, and if so, the lingering effects could help them with their plans for this evening. The girl’s feet dragged as they helped her up the stairs, until John just sighed and gathered the young woman into his arms and carried her the rest of the way to their suite. He laid her on her back on their bed while Catherine locked their door. “I don’t want her falling asleep on me,” John pouted to his partner as he looked down at Amelia. Catherine smiled saucily, “Don’t worry, John, you know I have what she needs.”

She went into the bathroom and returned with a small bottle with a dropper. She filled the dispenser with a squeeze into the bottle, then sat beside Amy on the bed, positioning the dropper over her lips. A few drops on her lips and Amy was licking at the wetness on her lips. Then Catherine slipped the end of the dropper between Amy’s lips, and the girl instinctively sucked at the dropper as the ‘medicine’ was emptied into her mouth. Catherine smiled, rising from the bed and giving John a pat on the shoulder as she headed back to the bathroom. “Give her ten minutes, and she’ll be raring to go, darling,” Catherine assured her lover. John nodded with a grateful smile and started talking off his coat and shirt.

Sue smiled up at Brad as she took off his shoes. She moved some of her curly brown hair out of her eyes as she started to undo his shorts pulling them off checking out his member. "Mmmm Julie, he is a good size. Just as you thought." Sue said, looking at her friend.

"Told you." Julie said as she undid his shirt, taking it off. She giggled. "Sure you can call us mommy if you like. We will show you a great time." Julie then began to kiss his neck while Sue pulled down his boxers taking out his cock and starting to stroke it.

Emily followed the couple feeling Marie hug her once they got into the room telling her how they needed to take off the dress. "O-okay don't want this pretty thing wrinkled." Emily said as she stepped out of the dress. She blushed madly as her body tingled while she was semi exposed. "Thank you Marie, you're really pretty too." Emily hugged Marie back, wrapping her arms around the older woman, feeling the cool air over her while she was just in a lacey pink bra and panties, as well as her gorgeous heels. "These heels are so fun to walk on." Emily said and giggled. "Amy hates heels."

John looked at Noelle as they entered his room. He then pulled her into his arms kissing her and starting to feel her body. "You don't need those clothes tonight… take them off." John said he led her to his big bed. He then took off his shirt and shorts so Noelle could see his firm and toned body as well as the outline of his foot long monster member.

Amy followed in her flats and dress but she felt tired and slow. Eventually the man picked her up bringing her to a nice soft bed. Amy was about to fall asleep before the nice woman gave Amy a dropper and Amy suckled on it tasting the bitter on her tongue. Soon Amy's eyes were open and her body was on fire. Amy squirmed a bit spreading her legs, her hands rubbing her breasts. "Mmmmm I feel so… Naughty… mmmm…" Amy moaned out as the colours she was seeing were brighter and she could smell and feel her body as she was wanting satisfaction. "P-please… mmmm help me with this." Amy begged as she sat up moving to the man starting to kiss his chest.

Brad had never been one to actually try and measure his cock. He had spent plenty of time in high school locker rooms and communal showers to feel that his equipment was more than adequate compared to his classmates. When lazily stroking his hard on at home, he compared his length with the width of his fist and estimated his shaft at eight or nine inches, with his lance heavy and thick. Now, sitting on a bed in just his boxers and undershirt, someone before him was expertly playing with his dick and getting a ready and able response. His erection reared up against the loose fabric of his boxers, tenting against his waist band and leaving a small smudge of moisture from precum.

Meanwhile someone else was standing before him, running her hands over his chest and back and worming up the hem of his shirt until she could lift it off over his head. He barely felt a slight chill against bare skin, but the running hands chased it away. He felt himself hugged against the woman’s chest, his face drawn into cleavage and the breasts that pushed against his cheeks. Then the hands in his hair tilted back his head so that lips could begin teasing down his neck. At the same time, his boxers were being pulled down under his ass and off his legs. A pair of hands started playing with his cock and balls giving him a delicious shock of pleasure. “Ohhh, wow,” he moaned, spreading his thighs to give the hands fuller access.

Marie returned Emily’s hug, wrapping her arms around the girl’s back with her hands sliding up and down. “Oh, you sister doesn’t understand how much a pair a heels can affect a woman,” she supported Emily’s thoughts. “A pair of heels makes a woman look tall, and sexy. It makes every man look at you differently, Emily, admiring the woman you appear to be.” He fingers reached to Emily’s bra strap, and fiddled with the clasp, releasing it and pulling the garment forward and off her shoulders. “There now, doesn’t that feel sexy?” she teased the girl, then pulling them off her arms to bare her chest. “So sexy,” Marie breathed again, pulling Emily back into an embrace, leaning her head on Emily’s shoulder, starting to kiss across her throat and then teasing her way lower down Emily’s chest to her breasts, lightly kissing at her nipples. “That’s so sexy,” Marie breathed again, deepening her kisses.

Roger hung back in a corner, standing with his arms folded across his chest, watching with a sly smile.

“Oh! Oh MY!” Noelle started as the tall black man pulled her into a demanding kiss. He pulled her to him and his hands moved, seemingly everywhere on her body. Even Brad had never been so aggressive in making out with her. But it was so exciting, and with the drugs she had had with dinner, she found it so exhilarating. Everything he touched tingled in the most thrilling ways. His insistence seemed to put her off balance; when he demanded she take off her clothes, it was like she had no choice. She slipped off her dress as quickly as she could and stood by him her underwear. But apparently that wasn’t enough. He took her arm and led her beside the bed, embracing her again, then stepping back and slipping off his shirt and shorts. Noelle looked on with her mouth agape as the huge male appendage was unveiled to her. “Oh… My… GOD!” she breathed out, her hands rising to her cheeks in amazement. “Are all boys…” she tried to gasp, not able to complete the question. Did Brad have one of these, I mean, sure he has one, but the same size? What can I do with it? she wondered her mind whirling with questions. That was when James reached to take her hand and bring it to his cock, letting her feel its heat, its weight, its strength. She ran her hand up and down the shaft and moved her finger around on the smooth tip, feeling it throb against her touch.

Catherine moved back to the entrance to the kitchen, smiling at her partner. “You heard the lady, John. She has needs,” she almost laughed. Watching Amy caress her body and moaning with desire. She reached to John, her fingers nearly tearing at his shirt to part it so she could lean into his chest cover it with kisses. John put an arm behind her back and pulled her to him, while his other hand pushed up her fancy dress, his hand hot on her thigh, moving higher until he found her panties, feeling them already soaking with her arousal. “That’s my girl,” he sighed, pushing higher under her dress, finding the hem of her panties, hooking them with his fingers, and tearing them down her legs, to bare her pussy to his touches. His other hand rose to the back of her hair, entwining in her hair and pulling her head back so he could dive at her neck, kissing her throat and moving down her torso. The dress resisted being pulled down, but he still aggressively attacked a boob and nipple with his mouth, through the dress and undergarment. The clothes were soon soaked by his saliva, sticking to her boobs and nipples as he continued to attack her, an attack she seemed to welcome. Finally he pulled his head back and growled, “Let’s get naked, girl.”

Sue and Julie eyed Brad's cock as they looked at it already oozing precum. "Mmm your so excited." Sue moaned then went to Brad's balls and started to lick his balls a finger going to his ass starting to rub his hole playfulling while Julie started to take off her clothes soon naked as she moved over Brad's face... "Mmmm your going to be very good at pleasing women once we are done with you." Julie said forcing Brad to the bed as she sat on his face pushing her pussy into him while leaning down and suckling on Brad's tip. "Mmmm such tasty cum, can't wait to see how much you spew out."

Emily plushed madly as Marie admired her shoes before taking off her bra revealing her bare perky chest. Emily tried to hide her chest but felt Marie pull her into a hug and began to kiss down her neck making Emily gasp a cute moan. She moaned softly her cheeks pink as her panties as she felt Marie began to kiss her nipples. "Mmmm that feelss.... nice.... mmmmm" Emily cried out moving her arms not sure what to do. "Your so... nice Marie... thank you."

James smiled looking down at the shocked look on the red head's face as she felt his meaty cock. She felt her take it into her hand stroking it stiff and he then slapped it against her mouth. "I am sire you have imagined what to do with one of these. Although I am sure I am much bigger then your boyfriend. Are you ready to feel what it is like to be pleased by a real man?" James moaned pulling on Noelle's hair forcing her to take some of his mouth in her cock. "Your going to want to get that wet cause, I am not using lube or a condom."

Amy moaned feeling the push and pull against her dress feeling how wet and aroused she was. She felt him aggressively pulled and bite at her body which only turned her on more. Amy was ready to give herself to the rough salvage of this couple. When he growled to get naked she quickly obeyed. pulling off that dress and under garments spreading her long legs so she was on full display for the couple. "Mmmm.... no need to be gentle... I won't break easy." Amy moaned showing off how far she could spread her legs and how flexible she was. " Give me all you got." Amy moaned lust filled her eyes.

Brad was experiencing sensations he’d never even imagined. The tongue on his balls was a unique and overwhelming pleasure. And then to cap it off, he felt a finger tease his anus with jiggles and light probing. His cock was standing up harder than he’d known it to be from the teasing. Hands pushed him onto his back on the bed, and he offered no resistance. Even as the shadow moved over his face and he realized a woman’s legs were spread and she was moving to straddle his mouth. Almost naturally, he opened his mouth and extended his tongue to lick at the pungent tasting slit that covered his mouth and nose, encouraging more of the seeping liquid to enflame his taste buds. At the same time, plump tits pressed against his stomach and he felt the warm wet mouth slip over his cockhead. He sighed his pleasure as the skilled woman played with his dome, his hips starting to try and buck to get more of his generous lance into that warm, wet cavern. His fevered mind wondered where this was going to end. Was this the night he would lose his virginity and fuck these two delicious women to orgasm with his demanding meat?

Marie was thrilled as the addled young woman was succumbing to her sweet seduction. She bathed Emily’s nipples with her tongue, then blew a sharply cooling breeze over the wet, excited nibs. Then she puckered her lips and surrounded them each with blissful sucking. Marie’s hands were around Emily’s back, holding her against her teasing lips, and sliding down further until they reached the hem of the girl’s panties. She stroked lazily at the small of Emily’s back until her fingers slipped under the panties. Now she was rubbing over the girl’s pert ass cheeks under the fabric of her panties, the motions gradually slipping the garment lower down her ass, until at last the panties slipped low enough to drift down her legs to her ankles. Marie continued to massage Emily’s ass, her fingers drifting to the sensitive tops of her thighs, slipping in between, sliding up to the base of her pussy and rubbing against her labia. “Relax… Enjoy… So sexy…” she breathed lightly to the girl in pauses between the treatment she was giving Emily’s breasts and nipples. Then her mouth began to kiss its way lower, down her belly, Marie began to sink down onto her knees before her victim.

Noelle continued to stare in amazement at the beastly shaft before her. The hands in her hair were not so much forcing her as guiding her to what she already desired. She opened her mouth eagerly, stretching her jaw to fit the thickness between her lips and into her mouth. Only a portion of it was within her sucking lips, but she quickly began bathing the head with her tongue and moving her mouth up and down on the first few inches of the monster. She was leaking saliva uncontrollably onto his tip and out her mouth, dribbling down more of his shaft. Her hands reached to try and surround the thickness, moving up and down to the shaft and spreading her spit over more of its length. His promise rang vaguely through her mind: he was going to… to fuck her with this spear, and she needed to get it as slick as she could or she was sure it might kill her. Slipping her mouth off his tip, she licked his shaft up and down, top and underside and all around, all the way down to his base and the heavy balls underneath. She became a cocksucking machine, only able to get so much of it within her mouth, but using her oral juices everywhere she could reach to try and ready him for the invasion to come.

There was to be no gentle seduction for this girl, John understood. He watched hungrily as she tore off her own clothing, while he stripped just as desperately to get naked and point his thick cock toward her open body. “You want it?” he teased her, “Then take it!” He hooked his elbows under her knees, pulling her legs back against her shoulders, pinning her body back on the bed. With one hand he grasped his cock and directed it at her tight entrance and thrust with full effort to pierce her virginity and fill her cunt with his thickness. “Aww… Gawd you’re tight!” he groaned, pausing just long enough to enjoy the slick grasp of her vagina around his cock. Then he pulled back and began pounding her pussy mercilessly.

Julie grinded her pussy into Brad's face moaning onto his cock as he thrusted into her mouth. Her juices were dripping onto his face and mouth. Sue moved in and started to lick and rim Brad's pucker as Julie sucked his cock. "Mmm boy, do you want to fuck one of us?" Julie asked pulling her head off his cock "moan loud if you want to fuck this wet pussy."

Emily gave soft innocent moans as Marie worked her hard nips and played with her breasts. Soon Marie had her fingers around her panties and soon they were dropping down to the floor. Emily felt Marie going down to her wet innocent pussy and Emily shiver with anticipation. "Mmm… i… never done anything like this before… it feels so nice." Emily moaned out.

James' large hands gripped Noelle's hair tightly firmly pulling and tugging every once and awhile to let her know he was still in control. Once he was hard and throbbing, he yanked him off. "Okay bend over, let's be that ass of yours? I am ready to take you. You're going to moan so loud." James said, pushing her to the bed.

Amy felt her body growing tense as she had her knees folded up and her flexibility was put on display. Amy looked at his cock hungrily then suddenly she was moaning, screaming and crying in pleasure as she was ravaged by the older man. "Ahhh ahhh ahhh fuck!!! You're so big!" She cried flexing her toes as she eagerly took his member into her wet but tight hile.

Back
Top Bottom