Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prose, I Suppose

Vekraihr

Berserkir
I am torn between posting this poetry between here and art since it could be either, but I think I'll put it in here in case I want to add more later. This one is tentatively titled "Emotional Eloquence".

Misery: Mired within the mind and marking my mental state with the myriad misanthropic missives of melancholy.

Strife: Struggling to strive, I surrender my strength to the sordid, strange, and sullying strangulation of my spirituality.

Grief: Goading the gloom and granting its gift of grand despair; it calls within the gloaming forsakenness of good memories now gone.

Loss: Learning to live with the lessons of lurid lacerations which leave me listless and lure leagues from my lexicon.

Solitude: Sequestered away seeking solace from silence as serenity slips by silently, stealing smiles and spirit simultaneously.

Hope: Harken the heady happiness which hints at harmony; heed its hortatory hullabaloo else be hindered by hypocrisy.

Love: Linking lines of like-hearted and liable individuals who lean carelessly to listen for the lovely elements of the lullaby.

Acceptance: After all, the ambuscade of animosity leaves me ambling and rambling afore I acquire a modicum of apathy.

Back
Top Bottom