Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chivalry of a Failed Knight: Twin Sword Academy / Blood and Rust (Alt 1920+)

MyttyDW

Awoo?
Hello! Call me Mythy. I got two ideas for groups that may or may not pique your interests~

Hello! I've been playing Iron Harvest and thought that something similar might be a fun idea to RolePlay! It's very similar to Iron Harvest/1920+, but the plot and some of the technology is different.
Military and Social technology have advanced somewhat. For example, some more advanced logistics and command, Mechs (the replacement for tanks) are a bit more common, and other vehicles see use for things such as transport. Airplanes will also see use.
In terms of social, radio and telegram are sources of news and communication. Radio is generally short ranged and orders are often sent down a chain. Social progress as well has advanced rather than regressed.
--------------------------
Panama City. Once part of the Central American Coalition, the "Canal City" was one of the first targets struck in the invasion of the CAC. The NAL - North American League - attacked with such speed and ferocity that the city had no choice but to surrender control lest the people be forfeit. Since then, the people of Panama City have been struggling to survive under NAL wartime taxes, and many have taken to fighting back.

The CAC itself is embattled against both the NAL and the CSA - Coalition of South America -who have each been striking at targets that would improve their stance in the war against one another. It is a desperate struggle that sees much sacrifice - and it means that Panama is not going to get help any time soon.

Occupied by the NAL, attacked by the CSA, the people of Panama must stand together and push back the invaders - or their way of life may be lost forever.

This RP would use a "roll over" d100 system, where you have a XX% chance to succeed without penalty/raising alert level.

AU Information

Panama City Population: ~690,000

Panama City Commerce: Canal is main draw, other commercial and industrial interests in equal measure. Prosperous but not "rich".

General Panama Environment: Tropical Forests (humid, mountain, and dry) + freshwater wetlands

Political Climate Pre-Invasion: Progressive, Advancing Social Issues with a minor focus on Military

---------------------------------
In this world, magic swordsmen are called Blazers. Blazers are able to summon a weapon forged from their own soul, and manipulate abilities that also manifest from their soul. People that are found to have the abilities of a Blazer will most often attend one of the many prestigious academies throughout the world. As part of their curriculum, they will learn how to use their weapons and techniques to the best of their abilities to fight against rogue blazers and other evils of the world.

------

In this RP, characters will be split into two-person teams for dorm assignments, class groups, and tag-battles for grades.

This RP will have some PvP, and will use a light stat/dice system for combat.

Characters should hover between C to B rank, which is determined in-universe through other graded ranks (A physical ability, F Luck, as examples). Tag teams will likely be determined randomly. Teams share dorms and grades, but there's no reason interactions and friendships cannot form between teams. The combat will be a large part of the RP, but I still want to have lots of fun with characters.

Please feel free to ask questions, and if you're interested in one please say so in a post :D

I figure I'd ask this, then, to not step on anyone toes when it comes to your characters "element" as such.

Is it best to declare what element we're going to go with our characters so we don't end up with multiple of the same, or?

I can go ahead and make the OOC. Have the system and such and my character planned out. I was doing blue fire but he doesn't really manipulate it.

Hypothetically, what’s the post length when this gets up and running? I’m asking on behalf of... a friend... whose name shall not be said, and has difficulty with long posts. :unsure:

I’d be interested in CoFK; I’m not familiar with source material, but it sounds fun!

Hypothetically, what’s the post length when this gets up and running? I’m asking on behalf of... a friend... whose name shall not be said, and has difficulty with long posts. :unsure:

Prefer at least a paragraph or two of content that moves the post forward. Longer is okay

I'd be interested in CoFK. Should I become familiar with the original canon?
I’d be interested in CoFK; I’m not familiar with source material, but it sounds fun!

The most important parts are more how the blazers work.

Hey, people still into this idea? I understand if not, just wanted to check in

Back
Top Bottom