Request Thread!! :3

theoismycat

Meteorite
About Myself:
  • I am currently working from home so I have a bit a free time; I will be replying at least once a day. If my replies take longer than that, I will for sure let you know.
  • I have no preference in the sex or orientation of the characters I play.
  • My characters typically have strong personalities. What can I say? The bitch or the brat is my favorite troupe.
  • I am a gamer and hardcore anime fan. :)
  • I prefer stories to have a plot as well as having the sexy bits. I can't for sure say how much plot/smut ratio I like as I am still relatively new, but constant sex with very little or weak plots will turn me off the story completely.
  • Due to my very smooth brain, I can only handle one or two partners at a time as my attention and time will be placed fully on those stories.
  • I like creating my own characters and am not interested in playing premade characters.
  • English is not my first language despite being fluent in it. I will make mistakes or forget the English phrase for words sometimes (not often)-- sorry in advance!
  • I write roughly 3-4 paragraphs on average per post. I try to match my partner(s) and expect the same from them.
  • Yes, I do have a cat. Yes, he is my picture. Isn't he adorable? My little dumbass. :heart:

About My Interests:
  • I have seen these lists everywhere about kinks and stuff. I am relatively opened to anything but these particularly, tickle my fancy:
    • Choking/Spanking
    • Cum play/Cum control
    • Weapon play
    • Degrading/Name calling/Pet names
    • Marking/Branding
    • Electric play/Fire play
    • Masturbation
    • Cosplay
    • Voyeurisms
    • Film play
    • Oral fixations
  • While I do like your typical vanilla sex, I do grow a bit dreary of it rather quickly. However, having a good plot will keep me entertained even if none of these kinks are your forte.
  • I don't typically play your cavity-inducing sweetheart romances; when I do, they're usually plots prewritten by an anime or show.
  • When it comes to rape-play, I draw some very fine lines with it. It must fit in with the plot and story and I do not do drugging or hardcore forcing (I.E. causing my character extreme bodily harm-- having her/him close to death-- in order to rape the practically lifeless body). Sorry, not sorry.
  • That being said, I also will not write about scat, beasitality, pedophilia (19 is the youngest) and necrophilia.

Pre-written plots or worlds I am interested in writing (OC only!):
  • Dragon Age (Any of the games-- I am a HUGE fan or origins but I shamelessly love all three)
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Skyrim
  • Outlander
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Witcher 3 (I only played the Wild Hunt but am familiar with the lore and how the story goes)
  • Fruits Baskets (I'm thinking a world slightly darker than the one depicted in the anime)
  • Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  • My Hero Academia
  • Angels of Death
  • Attack on Titans
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Naruto
  • Inuyasha
  • ATLA
  • FMA
  • Vikings
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Rent A Girlfriend
  • Painter of the Night
  • Devil's Line

Plotless Pairings (plot planning required):
  • Supernatural Creature x Human/Supernatural Creature
  • Assassin x Target
  • FBI Agent x Mafia/Criminal
  • Mafia x Person
  • Celebrity x Person
  • Teacher/Tutor x Student

Plotted Stories:
  • The Song of Desire:
    • On the rough waters, a pirate's life is truly a difficult one. One at which can be quite rewarding if your captain is just right. Luckily, this ship has just that. A successful and rather notorious pirate ship that sails across the open seas and pillages nearby cities comes across an abandoned kingdom deep in the southern oceans. This kingdom is left desolate, brimming with moss and overgrowth. While seemingly empty, it appears to be a treasure trove to the lucky crew as it brims with ancient artifacts and gold decorated with seaweed and skeletons. Little does this crew know, this kingdom was never as barren as it appeared. The songs that whisper along the wind and the ripples in the waters below lead to the discovery of Sirens. Barely making it out alive, the captain managed to capture one alive and bringing it on board. While vengeance for the death of their crew members swirl about, the financial benefits of keeping the siren alive heavily outweighs any treasure that could be found.
      • Pirate x Siren
  • The Witching Hour:
    • The Village of Belle lies on the edge of a dense forest whose canopies casts dark shadows against the forest floor. This forest is renowned to be home to the witches and every year, they offer a virginal sacrifice in order to satiate the witches within. However, as the times progress into the age of science, people of Belle began to really wonder if these witches actually exists. While those who were tribute never returned and some say they even hear their screams, the doubt still lingers heavily. This year, the virginal sacrifice is carefully chosen and trained in combat in hopes to discover the secrets of these supposed witches. Their mission is rather simple: Either kill the witch or die trying.
      • Witch x Sacrifice
  • Sick Thoughts:
    • As the years continue, new methods for mental health with criminals begin to improve. Copying methods used in other countries, a specialized prison is placed in an isolated area where the goal of rehabilitating prisoners becomes a priority. So far, things have gone over smoothly. Reincarnation numbers have gone down and the prison began to extend its services to those of the sickest minds. With the employment of specially trained psychologist, the project begins to undergo. Prisoners are assigned a psychologist who they must be in contact with for the majority of the day in order to help them right their wrong thoughts.
      • Psychologist x Prisoner
  • Twisted Affairs:
    • The idea of the Twisted Host Club is to provide their clients with an unusual experience of entertainment-- they cosplay and throw on an act, all while providing their clients with superb food and overwhelming alcohol. The club is popular and offers all sorts of hosts to satiate all sorts of tastes. An average office worker enters the club for a bachelorette/bachelor party to only find themselves floored with a particular host. Too bad they're married to an abusive cop who is borderline obsessed with their partner. Note: Abusive spouse can be played by either one of us as a NPC
      • Host x Client
  • Lost:
    • The royal family of the Northern Kingdom is both hated and feared throughout the crown. They are ruthless warriors who have a knack for slaughter-- especially the heir. However, during a full blood moon, something mysterious happens to the heir in which their soul is replaced by the average Joe/Susan of the modern world we both know today. They wake up next to their only concubine-- one who hated the heir as much as they missed the family the royal butchered. Now, lost in an unknown world filled with enemies, the heir must navigate through in order to survive while the concubine must decide whether or not to kill them.
      • Heir x Concubine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom