Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Realistic-ish RPs

Amykun

Super-Earth
BIG UPDATE 3/30/2022
I love to write but I have found the amount I need to write to keep up with all the rps I want to do gets me burnt out. I am just coming off a break where I through myself at Lost Ark. I will be looking for 1 or 2 partners to do a slow story. I may post 1-2 times a week with maybe 1-2 bonus posts if things are slow. Be aware of this when messaging me.

Hello,

My name is Amelia or Amy. I’ve been off and on this site for a while now. I have a fair bit of experience. I’m not a grammar nazi and don’t expect you to have perfect grammar and spelling, just give me enough to work with.

I’m a bi switch that leans to playing a sub. I enjoy all manners of rps from hot romantic pairings to deprived kinky non-con scenes. Just ask and I may be willing to try it.

This is all my 'realistic' plots and real face claims

Update * 4/29/2021
Have been having some stuff IRL and have a habit of accidently ghosting people. If your one of my victims, I apologize. I am looking to improve. So if you are looking to RP with me I should warn you about that.

Biggest Kinks

Modern
Bondage
Romance
Group Play
Twins
Interracial/cultural difference

Plots

The Cosplay Club
(Slice of Life, Romance, Drama)
We play a group of nerdy teens who are part of a High School Cosplay Club. We will explore there friendships, love lives, school lives, and home lives in this slice of life drama filled RP. Something a little more wholesome and fun!

Exploring BDSM
(Kinky, Romance, Slice of life)
MC is new and curious about the world of BDSM. They find YC who is happy to show them the ropes... literally. I would be down for this to be combine with MC also being introduced to the world of Poly.

More Love is Always better
(Poly, Romance, Slice of Life)
Our characters are part of a Polycule relationship. This slice of life romance will explore there interests, love and kinks. Really Craving this

Welcome to the Dungeon, It is ALL fun and games
(Modern, Romantic)
MC is new to the world of kinky fun. Curious and wants to try things she meets YC online and YC decides to show her the ropes... pun intended.

Slice of unlife
(Vampires, Modern)
MC is a young kind nurse. YC is an ancient and powerful Vampire. MC is caught in supernatural battle and in an act of bravery she is mortally wounded. YC either taking pity or seeing an opportunity saves MC by turning her into a vampire

Idol promises
(fxf, slice of life)
Our characters were part of a japanese style idol group as kids. We sang and dance. We were best friends and as close as sisters. A tragedy happened when we were teens and MC went on to study abroad in the west while YC stayed in Japan and became a big star. Now Mc is coming back to Japan and reconnecting the friendship.

more skilled to fight and keep order in such a chaotic world. Our character are partners in this police force that have to deal with the the crime and choas in the magical world.

Money Makers
(Taboo and Dark)

Our characters are twins (M/F or F/F). After our mom passes away we have to stay with our father, step father or uncle. He is a scumbag and sees us as just a way to make money. He forces us to make videos of us having sex with eachother and him. Forces us to do really kinky stuff.

Twins and there friend
(Taboo group)

I play a pair of twins (M/F) and your there close friend. The three of us are going to school and enjoying life. We can add any twist we want.

Hedonist Hotel
(Dark, Group)

We are a group of friends (can be 2 characters or more) and to celabrate gratuating we travel to a resort only to find it is a twisted sex hotel. At first we can't escape but when they are done we don't want to leave

Donna Troy had a morning routine that was not all too different then any other young adult. She got out of bed, showered, put on clean underwear just like everyone else. Sometimes she had a hard time getting out of bed, had to find the right shampoo and worry about wedgies just like other girls too. Some mornings she didn’t feel super or wonderful. Many mornings she felt like Donna.

This morning was an average morning although she was nervous about her first day at college. She had been to a few orientations for Metropolis University but this was the first real day of classes. Donna got up from her queen size bed, in the spacious cozy master bedroom. The bed had black sheets with a gold greek key pattern to them. The bedroom had a wood floor that was warm to Donna’s bare feet as she stood up from her bed. Her bedroom had a wood vanity with a mirror and various jewelry, make-up and other cosmetics. There was a closet with various outfits, shoes and boxes. There was also a large dresser next to the closet door and at the foot of her bed the oldest piece of furniture in her room. An old wood chest.

This bedroom and this home was once her adopted father’s, former General Steve Trevor. He took her in and showed her kindness all those years ago when she was Exiled from Paradise. He helped her in her early days in the modern world. Teaching her about what ‘man’s world’ was truly like. He had left her this house to her and it gave her a place she could call home. It was very lovely especially after what happened to the Titans. Steve Trevor had given the house over to Donna, he moved out west to Coast City, California to work on a contract between the US government and Ferris Aircraft.

Donna walked down the hall past a smaller bedroom that used to be her when she was a little girl but she was now looking at turning it into a dark room to the bathroom, all butt naked. It was a glorious master bathroom with both a lovely deep bath that Donna loves to use to relax and a glass shower stall that felt like she was back on Themyscira showering under a waterfall. It was little luxuries like this that made Donna feel lucky. She peed and washed her face doing her small morning routine before walking back to her bedroom standing in front of her closet looking over the clothes with her careful blue eyes. Donna looked perfect, like she was sculpted out of clay. Donna was sculpted out of clay like most of the other Amazons in Themyscira. Donna wasn’t created an adult however, She had grown into her 5’9” and fit build. She and the other amazons born on Themyscira had been blessed by five goddesses, Hestia, Aphrodite, Demeter, Athena and Artemis. So Donna was sure her look of beauty was part of Aphrodite’s blessing. Her C cup breasts, Her long black hair, her blue eyes she contributed to Aphrodite. Even the dark patch of pubic hair she had grown and groomed. One of the benefits of being a retired hero did mean Donna didn’t need to wax and shave as often although she still did out of habit or compulsion. Even here across the world on the lands of men, the gods had their small influences. The razor company seemed to have named their razors after Venus, who was just Aphrodite after all.

Nudity was something Donna had to adjust to in the man’s world. When Donna was a girl growing up on themyscira, It was fine around your home or certain areas like the bath houses nude in front of your sisters. They didn’t walk around the city nude of course but even the Chitons they wore were sheer. The shades of red and pink Steve Trevor got when she had to explain those things to her was impressive. Donna didn’t fuse too much, when in Sparta do what they do However now that Donna had a place to herself, she had dipped a little back into that old way. Donna looked over her outfits and finally picked out a casual outfit she could wear to her first day at college and a simple outfit for working out. Donna left the outfit for school in her bedroom, out over her bed. Then she donned the workout outfit. Just a pair of shorts and a tank top. No need for underwear for this.

Donna then walked down bare foot making her way down the halls of her home. There were photos and art hanging on the walls. Photos of her and Steve, Steve and his wife, Steve’s parents. The photos told of a happy family of happy memories. Many of Donna’s memories of growing up were happy. The Man’s world was not the hell that Queen Hippolyta and her priestess made it out to be. Sure it had its flaws but so did Themscyira. In many ways, Donna was an example of that flaw.

Donna made her way to the main floor which was a Kitchen that connected to the living room. A landing area with the door to the outside and a set of stairs that went up (Where Donna was coming from) That small hall had an open doorway that led to the small kitchen where Donna could smell the automatic coffee machine starting to brew. The halfway also opened to a living area with a simple futon with cushions and a knitted blanket hanging over the back. The living room had a small coffee table with a closed laptop and remote for the 32 inch flat screen TV. The living room had a sliding glass door that led to a small backyard. The Metropolis skyline is visible in the distance. There was a staircase that led downstairs to the basement, that is where Donna continued.

Downstairs was a small rec room that had been turned into a home gym. There were two full display cases in the room. In one was Steve Trevor’s uniform and medals showing years of service and valor. Next to the US military outfit in another display case was Donna’s red and gold Teen Titan’s uniform. On the walls were various posters for motivation, however these two display cases were used as a symbol of pride, for Steve at least. For Donna she was still working to be able to look at her uniform with Pride again.

Donna looked at the cases then to the work out bench. She turned on a little music player and got to her workout. Donna worked up a little sweat however she felt good after her routine. When she finished she walked up the stairs to the bathroom stripped out of her sweaty work out clothes putting them into the hamper before stepping into the running cool water. She washed away the sweat, used shampoo on her long dark locks and eventually finished stepping out of the shower to wrap herself in a warm cotton towel and walked back to her bedroom after drying herself off. Donna then began to don the outfit for her day at college. Simple black panties and a bra, plain slim fit blue jeans and T-shirt with the Metropolis Mammoths, the city’s NHL Ice Hockey team, logo on it.

Donna went downstairs fully dressed finding that her coffee was done. She made herself a light breakfast of toast and peanut butter, poured herself a cup of coffee and then sat down on the futon and opened up her laptop. She checked the Daily Planet’s website, read an article by Lois Lane about how Supergirl saved a crashing plane and went on to more news when her video chat started to ring. Donna accepted and was greeted by the face of one of her closest friends, Dick Gryson.

“Morning Donna” He said with a smile on his face. His background was that of an apartment kitchen as he sat at his table eating as well.

“Morning Dick” Donna said, “How did the move go?”

“Great, all things considered. Wally made things easier”

“Hope you boys were careful, If you needed me I could have been there and helped with the heavy lifting.” Donna said, “All I would have missed was a couple days of Orientation week.”

“But orientation week is the best. You get to see all the clubs and teams. Any of them interest you.” Dick asked

“Oh many of them look fun, however I don’t think I can compete in any of them. Unlike a certain boy wonder, people know who Wonder Girl was.” Donna said, taking a sip. It was true there were so many sports teams Donna would have loved to try out for. Hockey, Football and Basketball. Plus the wrestling and other clubs all looked fun to Donna but her powers plus her public identity meant that she couldn’t compete. Some coaches still were good with her training with the teams, the wrestling, archery and swimming coaches plus the olympic sports coaches offered a lot to get someone who competed in an olympics in front of the olympian gods on staff.

“Oh that sucks but I am sure you can make great use of having access to the training facilities there. I would love to see the looks on the athletes faces when you show up and bench twice as much as them without breaking a sweat.” Dick said, chuckling a bit before adding, “What about clubs?”

“I am thinking of joining the photography club. It has been a hobby. It might be fun to try it out.” Donna said, taking a bite of her toast. “Plus the club president is Jimmy Olsen.”

“That is awesome, if anyone can teach you to get the best up skirt shots of superheroines it is him” Dick said sarcastically.

Donna just laughed, “Oh that is true, he might try and get me posing just to add to his catalog. So how are you finding Bludhaven?”

“Well it is just like Gotham but a little dirtier and a little worse. But it is far enough from Gotham that I can have some peace of mind.” Dick said a serious and honest tone to his voice.

“Do you want to talk about it? You told me about that fight you had with Bruce. Were you able to-” Donna looked sympathetic at her friend as he looked solom.

“No… No, we didn’t even talk. Bruce isn’t good at the talking thing. Alfred and I had a good chat. He helped organize everything with the move.”

“That is good.” Donna said as her and Dick moved to talk about their deeper feelings. They always had a good relationship and a close relationship. Not sexual but they saw each other as brother and sister more than anything else. Donna knew that after Dick dropped out of college he and Bruce, the person Donna assumed was the Batman, had a big fight. Shortly after Dick moved out on his own to Bludhaven.

“How about you still seeing that Dr. Lord?” Gryson asked.

“Yeah I am still seeing him.” Donna said, taking a sip. Donna had started seeing Dr. Maxwell Lord after what happened with her and the Titans. Dr. Lord had been a Psychologist for the US Army and Steve suggested him to Donna. Together they had been working with some of Donna’s anger issues.

“Well that is good. I am glad you're getting healthy. I think we both need healthy environments” Dick said.

“Agreed. I take it Bludhaven might have a new guardian looking out for it.” Donna said. Dick just smirked but Donna knew that she was right. Donna then went on. “Well you stay safe and if you need help just call.”

“Thanks Donna, I will.” Dick said, “Enjoy your time at school. If you run into Supergirl, get me an autograph.”

Donna just laughed, “IF I run into her I will chase her down just for you.”

“Now THAT is a fight i would love to see.”

“MR. GRAYSON… I would have expected that from Wally but you... “ Donna said tongue in cheek as they laughed.

“Still on for game night. We will make sure we don’t play a game where Wally can cheat.” Dick said.

“We are still on.” Donna said with a smile. “Talk to you later, Boy Wonder.”

“And to you Wonder Girl.” Dick said then the call ended.

Donna looked at the time and swore to herself in greek. She then quickly packed her bag, found her keys, Helmet and left the small suburban home and walked to her motorcycle and mounted it. Although Donna could fly she started to ride a bike and loved it. It reminded her of riding horses back on Themyscira. Also it felt less weird to her riding on a bike then landing on Metropolis’s university’s roof where other students could watch and see her.

Donna rode into the city beating and dodging traffic with her bike till she got to her class. Donna wandered the halls of the large campus finally getting to the large auditorium it had filled up with people fairly quickly. Donna was looking around for a place to sit by herself however it seemed like there weren't any good places. Donna wanted to be in the back of the class and she found a seat next to a long hair blonde girl. Donna looked at her and smiled softly.

“Alright if I sit next to you?” Donna asked the blonde.

Alexander never felt so exhausted and overworked in his life. Since the passing of his boss. A very caring woman he worked for nearly five years, worked through many demons with her guidance. Many of the workers here had similar stories about how Emily saved them. When Emily passed it hit the people hard. Many of them were on the verge of breaking. Alex himself nearly fell off the wagon however he knew the other people were looking up to him. Looking to him to lead them out of the darkness. If Alex fell, everyone else would follow.

Alex yawned as he awoke in his room, he had temporarily taken one of the rooms in the brothel as his personal room while he sorted out the business. Alex’s major goal was to track down Emily’s daughter. A Woman named Melodie. Emily left ownership of the brothel and many other things to Melodie. Alex had been struggling with what to write and say when he contacted Melodie, He had the same piece of paper on his desk in the office for a few days. He found the address to Melodie’s office among Emily’s things. Alex sighed and stood up from the bed and found clothes.

Alex slipped into a pair of dress pants and a snug and professional looking black dress shirt. Alex figured half the battle for morale was looking the part. If he looked like he knew what he was doing then maybe the workers relying on him would trust him and keep it together. Alex sighed and as he finished putting on a tie. Alex then opened his door finding a plastic bag with clean clothes. Alex thought someone stole his clothes but as he looked at the bag he realized that Isabella, a young cleaning lady that Emily took in, had gathered his clothes and washed them for him.

Alex smiled, putting the bag in the room then walked to his office just down the hallway. He yawned again as his feet walked over the wood floor to a small office which was only a little bigger than the janitor closet. A messy desk with a bunch of papers and letters. There was also an old computer that ran surprising well for something as old as it was. He had Ryan to thank for that. Alex sat in the desk chair which felt both too small for his tall form and too big for the weight it represented. Alex started with the mail.

There was a letter written by Frank Falconi, a man Alex knew very well. A well connected man with lots of ties. He was looking to buy the Black Rabbit. Give Alex personally a large sum of cash to let him and his people take over. Alex knew Falconi had ties to organized crime, Alex also knew that Emily butted heads with Falconi all the time. Falconi wanted to use the Brothel to clean money however Emily wanted the place to be free from that. A clean and safe place for her and her people to work. Although the large amount of cash was enough for Alex to take and run off somewhere nice for the rest of his life. Alex felt he owed Emily to try and keep her dream alive.

Alex sighed, putting the letter on the desk then looked over his desk for the letter he was getting ready to write to Melodie… It was gone! Alex started to panic a bit, this letter was the only place he wrote down Melodie’s address without it he wouldn’t be able to find Emily’s daughter. Alex started to move papers and didn’t hear the footsteps.

“KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!!” A sweet voice called from the door and standing with a mug of coffee and bagel was the white haired Raya. Raya was wearing a simple white T-shirt with nothing under it and a simple pair of yoga pants.

If Alex was the general, the twins Raya and Ryan were his Captains. They were throwing themselves hard at helping Alex keep the place and morale together. Alex's heart went out to the twins. They saw Emily as their mom since their mother passed. Now with Emily’s sudden passing, both had taken the loss hard. However, like Alex, the twins were working hard to keep the place together as well as to run from the grief.

“You know if this place was organized better you wouldn’t need to…” Raya started a bratty and playful smirk on her lips.

“Shut it Raya! We both know Ryan is the organized one.” Alex said looking harder but Raya took his hand and forced it to wrap around the hot cup of coffee.

“We are both the organized one and we are leagues ahead of you.” Raya said her blue eyes on Alex as she slid the plate to him. “What are you looking for anyways?”

“A letter… I had it right here.” Alex said.

“Oh that thing… I finished it for you.” Raya said she could feel the hot glare and continued. “We both know you were going to stare at that thing for days. I finished it for you and mailed it.”

“H- W-...” Alex was stunned. The letter was just one of the invitations they would give to potential customers like bachelor parties, office things… NOT something for the new owner.

“Don’t worry I saw it was one of our crappy invitations so I added a line to let her know she should see the place.” Raya said, reading Alex’s stun expression.

“Please tell me atleast Ry-”

“Nope”

“Wh-”

“When you went to bed. Was pretty easy.”

“Raya… She is the owner. She is the person who should be running this place. Not us. She has business experience she can make this place run smoothly.”

“IF she shows up… IF she comes here… WE are the ones running this place. We are the people keeping it together. We can handle it.” Raya said clearly frustrated, her words sharp and with only a little venom. Alex knew Raya was going easy.

“OKAY… when she comes here we will see but we can’t keep this up. I am tired Ray... “ Alex said and a small silence came over the room. Alex took that moment to take a bite of the bagel. It was a little stale and dry. “What is Ryan up to?”

“He said he was going to fix the internet and computers in the streaming rooms. So knowing him he is probably done already and reading somewhere.” Raya said
“Who brewed the coffee?” Alex asked curiously as he took a sip. Before Raya could respond Alex had spat the coffee out in a spray that hit the front of Raya’s shirt. Her white shirt. It was now Raya who was stunlocked for a moment.

“ME!!!” Raya shouted, stomping out and slamming the door behind her. Alex sighed then laughed a little.

That night Alex was tending to the bar. It was a slow night but a few of the girls were pushing the drink special pretty hard so it made things steady for him. Alex looked over and saw Nick, probably one of the most flamboyant men working at the moment. He was shirtless and covered in glitter-filled oil. The blonde haired man was talking with a woman. Alex nearly dropped his glass… It was her.

“Guess that be Alex-honey but he isn’t rarely on the menu.” Nick said, moving his hips.

“Sorry Nick, I will take things over from here.” Alex said, “Nothing you did..”

“Honey, you must be a special one.” Nick said before winking at Melodie and walking off.

“Your Melodie right? Sorry, I have seen a picture of you… wait sorry that sounds creepy… I have been trying to locate you… not better... “ Alex said, fumbling over his words a bit. “You got the letter I take it. We have been trying to find you. You have been left this place by Emily… Your mother.”

Last edited:
Bump
[automerge]1605389121[/automerge]
Bump
[automerge]1605389121[/automerge]
Bump

Back
Top Bottom