Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LGBT Friendly Mage School RP

Justinian

Star
I was thinking of maybe having a RP where the characters are college age magicians training in a magic college/academy. The idea was inspired by "The Magicians". I'm thinking of creating some kind of magic system, or just adapting an existing one. There would be a main thread where the fighting and learning takes place, and we would role play the sex in PMs. :D

Have you seen AHS? I was thinking of adding it's magic system to the RP?
I have not. I'm thinking we'd probably operate on the principle that there is one unknown "magic system" that makes everything work, but in practice players can come from different traditions that interact with the magic in their own. So basically everyone can do their own thing, and everyone's magic can interact with everyone else's. So you could use that system for you. Just be sure to OOC tag stuff that has significance in your Tradition like "I ask your name"((If I know your true name, I can do remote magic on you)). That sort of thing.

I have not. I'm thinking we'd probably operate on the principle that there is one unknown "magic system" that makes everything work, but in practice players can come from different traditions that interact with the magic in their own. So basically everyone can do their own thing, and everyone's magic can interact with everyone else's. So you could use that system for you. Just be sure to OOC tag stuff that has significance in your Tradition like "I ask your name"((If I know your true name, I can do remote magic on you)). That sort of thing.

Ah, that makes sense.
[automerge]1604001481[/automerge]

Back
Top Bottom