Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heat, Bonding, Changing (DeepBlue, UnicornHorn)

DeepBlue

Moon
Kal-El of Krypton, known to many as Clark Kent, and known to all as Superman, lay in bed. He had known this was coming years in advance, but not when. It was a special time in a Kryptonian's life, akin to a second puberty, where their body, hormones and subconscious decided on their life-mate. The process wasn't pleasant.

When he'd felt it coming, Clark had booked some time off from the Daily Plant and Superman had temporarily left the public eye. He'd retreated to his Fortress of Solitude up in the Arctic to ride out the change. Which was his current situation. His tall, powerful body glistened with sweat which matted down his soft chest hair, his eyes closed, his skin flush and his heavy cock achingly erect. For the past several days, his mind had been reaching with imaginings, erotic and otherwise, of eligible people he knew as it sorted out who would make a good mate for him and bear the next generation of the House of El.

Lois Lane, Diana Prince, Jimmy Olson, Lana Lang. The list that had started with dozens had dwindled to a handful as his mind discarded the losers. Finally, after such a long time, his eyes opened as only a single name remained on the list and an individual filled his thoughts. Only slightly shorter than himself; attractive, chiseled features; dark hair; dark eyes; a physique at the pineapple of human potential and an infinitely gropeable ass (even if it was often covered by a cape). Bruce Wayne aka Batman was his ideal mate. He wasn't sure if Bruce was even bisexual, but he would try.

A hand that could strike with a blow like a nuclear weapon gripped his erection as he imagined the Dark Knight nude and wanting. It was not long before potent alien sperm shot forth. Sighing in release, he rolled out of the bed. Flying nude to another room, he opened a cabinet, locked with his handprint and that even he would need time and effort to force open. This cabinet that made legendary Fort Knox look like it was made of cardboard had only a single content; a crystalline container with a single, faintly glowing pink capsule. He carried it back to the bedroom and picked up the iconic red and blue uniform that inspired hope in the innocent and fear in the wicked across the galaxy.

After washing, he donned his superhero attire, tidied his hair (making sure to leave the little spit curl handing in front of his forehead) and departed for Gotham City, New Jersey. With his ludicrously enhanced senses, it was easy enough to find his quarry. He hovered nearby as Batman dealt with one of his rogues, ready to intervene should he find himself overwhelmed, but absolutely certain that Bruce's incredible competence would not allow for such an event. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Gotham City is indeed Batman's turf, and it is one of those night where he has to deal with his various rogues. This time it is Killer Croc doing a bank heist, almost got away, but the caped crusader caught him and put an end to his destructive getaway. The police arrives at the scene, and getting him into custody.

"Excellent work as ever, Batman. We will take it from here." He nods, and turns when he sees Superman floating right there. This isn't new, sometimes he wold fly all the way here to his city if it was important.

"Not at all, I am just about done here." He said, turning to the cops. They seems to have everything under control here, now he has to talk to Superman. Batman used his grapling hook to swing away from the scene, he doesn't wish to ask him to fly him up on the rooftop, he has an image to keep. He jumps on the nearest empty roof, and he scans the scene before speaking. "What are you doing here? Did something happen?"

He followed Batman to a secluded rooftop before touching down. He leaned his large body against the roof access door and regarded the other man. "Nothing is wrong, per se." He sighed. "You know that I've taken some time off work...and the Daily Planet? Well, let me give you a brief Kryptonian biology lesson. When a Kryptonian reaches their sexual peak, they undergo something akin to a second puberty or a very peculiar estrus. During this period, their body and subconscious mind go over the sexually compatible people they know until they fixate on a single individual. This individual is then the lifemate of the person undergoing the change. That's what's been happening to me the past few days."

He shrugged. "I had thought that my mate would end up being someone like Lois or Diana, but it seems that my subconscious has chosen you. So, Bruce, you should consider me in the running for your heart. I know I've got rivals, Catwoman, for one, but I doubt they can compare. Well, assuming you're not entirely straight." He chuckled, seemingly completely at ease with what should have been a painfully awkward conversation. "So that's the situation. Thoughts?"

He nods, deciding to hear him out. It has been a couple of weeks since they have last seen each other and Clark was fine. His raise an eyebrow as he is told a lesson on Kryptionian biology. "I see, so you need someone to pair with." Wait, if that was the case, then why is he here telling him this? Then it hit him that Clark actually want him to be a lifemate? This is certainly a surprise, but Bruce is bisexual, he just kept that hidden.

"So you want me as a mate?" This is a lot to take in, but Bruce still have to have more information. "How long does this last? What happens to you if you go without someone to mate?" He has to ask these questions, if Clark has this peak, then he wants to know exactly everything there is to know.

"It's permanent. Kryptonians mate for life, so it's essentially you or nobody. Life would go on, but it would be up to Kara to continue the bloodline of the House of El, as I will be unable to procreate." He looked in to Bruce's eyes. "I'll be able to have sex, but you would be on my mind, so it would be purely for pleasure." He stepped away from the door an hovered. "You don't have to answer now, I wouldn't expect you to. Just know that being my lifemate, up to you whether we got married in the human tradition, would be some benefits. For instance, if you're into that, I am the best hung among all the members of the League." He laughed and tapped his temple. "X-ray vision. Think about it." And with that, he was gone, moving at speeds even a bullet couldn't match toward his home city.

Bruce stared at him, or course they wouldn't be able to procreated! Unless Clark has something up his sleeve, anything is possible from what he has seen. "Just go, i'll answer when I have everything figured out." He grumbles as he watches him fly off. What on Earth is going on? Out of everyone in the entire universe, Clark choose him? He already have a bunch of thoughts floating around, too many what if. He went home that night, deep in thought as he is staring out the window. Alfred has been asking him what is troubling him, but how could he tell him?

The next day, he almost forgotten that he has a plane to catch. Now, he has to play as representative for his company and is flying over to Metropolis for business. He is still in thought for the whole ride, maybe he would give his answer earlier than he though. He has his own penthouse in the city of course, so he is staying there. Bruce is on the balcony, does he even know that he is here in the city?

Without warning, he was there, hovering by the balcony. His arms were crossed across his burly chest, and he looked at his friend with concern. "Good evening, Bruce. Are you alright? You look lost in thought." He touched down on the balcony, his boots soft enough to muffle most of the sound. "I've found myself glancing at your Metropolis penthouse periodically, waiting for you to arrive. Your schedule is pretty widely known, so I knew you had business in Metropolis today. May I come in?"

He entered and sat down on the couch. "So, have you given any thought to our conversation last night? There's no rush, but I just wanted to see if you'd come to some kind of decision." He crossed his right leg over his left and draped his left arm over the back of the expensive furniture.

"Hm, you showed up quickly." He grunts, and gives the signal that he can come in, he rather get this over with. Bruce sighs, pouring a glass of mineral water and offers Clark if he is thirsty. "I have, but my mind is wandering into other things." He said, there is no way of saying this, but there is no reason as to why Clark wants him of all people.

"Clark, I just want to know is did you pick me. There has to be others that would be a better fit, I am not really the right partner." Bruce hasn't had the best track record when it comes to dating, they do not tend to last long in his case.

The Man of Steel paused, thinking over his words. "It's not a conscious choice, Bruce, it's my subconscious mind and hormones. So while I didn't make the decision myself, I can't fault the decision at all.". He smiled "Let's start with the personal side of things. You're reliable, I've known you for years, we're friends and you're not presently in a relationship. Then we get the biological side. You have great genetics, you're in your sexual prime, you're in peak human physical condition so you've got great chances of carrying a pregnancy to term and, last but not least, you're extremely attractive."

He brightened and reached in to a small storage compartment on his outfit, pulling out a crystal vial containing a single, large, glowing capsule. "If you accept, you will need to take this at some point before we have sex. If you want to take things slow, you won't need it right away, but I don't think you'll survive intercourse with me as you are. It's difficult to control one's strength in the throes of passion, and I can tow the Earth. In addition, my ejaculation is comparable in force to a shotgun blast; harmless to a Kryptonian, but lethal to a human. The pill is a very rare substance created by my father for a situation like this. It will make you, in essence, half Kryptonian. You won't be as strong or fast as myself or Kara, maybe closer to Arthur or J'onn. I think you'll be able to fly, but you'll probably lack some of my other powers. Finally, you'll have near-Kryptonian resilience, and a change to your internal biology would allow me to impregnate you." He held the vial gingerly between his index finger and thumb, shaking it once to cause to pill to rattle around

Bruce turns to look at Clark, its kind of weird to have him praise him like this. "That sure does make me feel special." A bit of dry humor on his part. How would he get pregnant? Clark has the answer for that, as there is this pill he would have to take if he agree to this. If he decides to go through with all of this and become his husband, than what would the future hold? He is sure that most of their friends and other heroes wouldn't mind, but he is a hero himself. There are so many possibilities, and he would have to plan ahead. " No need to rush into things, I want to take things slowly." If anything, Bruce Wayne is a cautious man, he needs to consider all possibilities before moving forward. "What would the others think about this?" He mostly said that to himself.

He chuckled, a deep rumbling sound from deep in his chest. "You wouldn't be you if you didn't consider every angle. I've already spoken to Kara, both of them." He mentioned, referring to Supergirl and the aged-up alternate universe version of her, Power Girl. "And they're both happy about it. I think they're just looking forward to babies. I also talked to Lois, and explained things. She was less than ecstatic, but supportive. I'm sure most of the others will follow one of those 2 examples. Some of the more conservative-minded members, like Hal or Ted, might have some issues with it, but I doubt there will be much of a fuss made." He put away the pill "We can take things as slow as you like. How about a date?"

Bruce nods. "Very well, we can go out for dinner or something else. I am in town for two days until I return to Gotham. I'll have to do some work before anything else but I should be free tonight." He actually have to do some work, to keep his company running, then the fun can begin. He doesn't really want to spend his time at a fancy place, he doesn't mind something low key. it has been a while since he had a good burger. He maybe a billionaire, but a lot of people doesn't know his face outside of his city, he could blend in with normal clothing if he has to. "If we do decide to take things further, i am sure most would be pleased." That is probably not the right word for it, they might ask a lot of questions.

He placed his hand on Bruce's shoulder and nodded. "I'll pick up as Clark at 7. I'll see you then." With a blur and a whoosh he was gone. The intercom buzzed exactly at 7, and the individual showing through the camera was not entirely identifiable as Superman. Clark Kent was wearing a crisp, button-down shirt and khakis, both a size or two too large, and slouching some to hide his size. The thick-rimmed glasses drew attention away from his handsome face and his customary spit-curl had been wrangled in to obedience with the rest of his hair. He gave a slightly dorky wave to the camera and gestured his head to the street.

When Bruce came down, Clark led the way down the street. "Your penthouse is in a safer part of Metropolis, so I thought we could walk, enjoy the night. There's a great little diner near here that I think you'll like. If you're looking for simple fare, then I can safely say the only place I could point you to that's better is Ma's place, back home in Smallville." The place he led to in the setting sun was a small corner diner, straight out of Nighthawks. The bell announced their entry and the woman behind the counter smiled and snapped her bubble gum. "Hiya, Clark. You and your friend have a seat anywhere there's space, I'll be with you in a moment." He took a window booth, sliding in to the red seating.

"So, we've spent time together, but I've never gotten to know much about Bruce Wayne." The waitress brought menus and he read it over at super-speed, something that only Batman's perception would notice, then pretended he was still reading it. "Of course your romantic exploits with the opposite sex are legendary and everyone knows your business and all that." He paused for a moment. "Er. How's Alfred doing?"

"Great, i'll see you then." Bruce blinks as Clark was gone in a flash. He sighs, arranging his tie as he has to focus on the morning before the night when he actually have to go on a date. Thankfully, the day has been smooth enough that time just seem to pass by, and he made it to his pent house just in time to put on something more casual before he looks at the security camera. Oh boy, he looks very silly, but that is part of his charm. Bruce took the elevator down and meet up with Clark. "Alright, take me there and we shall see." A diner doesn't seem all that bad, plus its not that far from his place.

He doesn't say anything when they entered, very cozy indeed. "Thats because I like to keep things secret." Bruce looks at the menu. "Legendary, you say. I guess that is be true, but i'm rarely on the dating scene these days. This is my first date in a long while..." He notice that Clark seems to scan the items already. "He is doing fine, but I have no idea how to break it to him about this."

Back
Top Bottom