Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Sex is About Power (M4F, dom, literate smut)

Our Father

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.
-- Oscar Wilde

Hi there! Thanks for clicking through to my thread. Unlike my other, this is sort of a specific request. I'm interested in the milieu of power, men who have it, and women who want it. In particular, I'm interested in storylines where a woman uses her charm and sexuality to influence a powerful man. That's not to say control, he's got as much agency as she does and he's very much getting something out of the deal.

What I'm Looking For:
  • Smut: I'm not going to lie, that's the point of this. While the setting and character dynamics are crucial, the carnality is the point.
  • Plot: I don't want my guy to just mindlessly bone his secretary. I want to create characters where the dynamic between them sizzles. I want to explore the relationship between our characters, and how it changes them.
  • Taboo: Adultery, age play, incest, and the like. The phrase we shouldn't be doing this is like catnip to me.
Some Specific Concepts:
These are not at all comprehensive! They're just a handful of concept and ideas to get the creative juices flowing; if you're into the whole daddy-dom thing but you don't see something here that catches your eye feel free to reach out with your own ideas!
  • Power Corrupts: I'm interested in my character being corrupted, but not sexually. I'm picturing him as a powerful, influential man who is nonetheless not quite at the top of the hierarchy. A loyal and powerful Duke, or perhaps a mafioso's consigliere. In this case, your character would be giving him the push he needs to take his rightful place on the throne.
  • What's Hers: I envision this as a father/daughter incest pairing, either in a modern or a fantasy/medieval setting. My character's daughter views those around her father--his wife, his heir--as unworthy. She's the only one who could possibly be good enough, both as his companion and as his successor.
  • The Secretary: It's a cliche, but it's a cliche for a reason. A wealthy man and his younger assistant. What could go wrong?

How I think about role playing / writing
To me the best metaphor is jazz. We're both playing and if it's going well we will play off of one another, taking cues from one another and developing new themes from them. At various points one of us may be taking the lead and that's fine, but I expect it to switch back and forth and be a pretty organic process. It's collaborative, though that doesn't mean each of us is bringing the same thing to the table. I might be on the piano while you're on the drums or something, right? So long as we're both playing our instrument and riffing off of one another, I'm going to be happy.

One thing I do not like is feeling as if I'm doing all of the creative lifting; if I'm having to be the one telling you about your own character, well... that's not going to go on for very long.

Relevant Logistics
  • I prefer to play via PM. I won't play in threads or off site, sorry.
  • I like and offer regular replies. That doesn't mean daily because Lord knows we all have lives, it's just a recognition that my muse relies on momentum. If I'm going a week or more between replies I'm probably going to lose interest.
  • My typical post runs three to four meaty paragraphs. Sometimes more for important moments. I do try to economize because writing and responding to overly long posts can cause issues with maintaining momentum.
  • I write in third person, past tense.
  • I use lots of dirty language. So should you! If you're routinely using euphemisms like "flower" to describe genitalia we are probably not going to be a good match.
Kinks and Limits
I have an F-list, you can find it here. It's not meant to be exhaustive, rather just to give you some details of what I do and don't like. If something is not on there, feel free to ask; the worst I'll do is pass because it's not for me.

Some highlights from that f-list
  • I like to play dominant men.
  • I like to portray rough sex. How rough? Slapping, choking. My limits start in the neighborhood of closed-fist blows and blood.
  • I will only do consensual play. No non-con. Dub-con is unlikely.
  • I love dirty talk and using pet names. I very much love my character being called Daddy.
  • I enjoy age differences, with my character being the older of the pair.
  • I also enjoy size differences, with my character being the larger of the pair.
  • I have a bit of a cum-fetish fetish, if that makes sense? I very much enjoy it when the opposite character vocally & graphically desires and enjoys cum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom