Fandoms and OC’s if your Please <3

Here we go again!

Greetings one and all! Welcome to what is probably my 4th or 5th attempt to make a sort of ‘master request thread’

About Me

I’m BtP, I’d I’ve been hanging around her for...Gish years, Geez aging is weird. Been writing and roleplaying for a while now across versions forms. I tend to prefer threads or PMs over any other method of medium. I am rather dyslexic, so I apologize for any errors that slip by.

I’m not opposed to small talk, and non-game related chat, but I will warn you I am bad at it haha. I’ll talk back and forth about game details, character direction, and plot planning all day and night, but ask me how my day was and my anxiety will kick in like a dynamic entrance. For that, I apologize, and I’ll do my best to respond to those sorts of things but just a fair warning, It's not my forte.

I am flexible when it comes to my kinks and where I fall on the Dom/Sub dichotomy, My only hard nopes are things like vomit, gore, scat, piss, absorption, snuff, and most forms of hyper/macro/excessive stuff. While I’m not opposed to some very outlandish and very over the top things.

I identify as gender fluid and am comfortable playing as a guy, gal, any variation in between or thereof. I am also happy to play opposite of a guy, gal, or any variation in between or thereof.

Game stuff!

I am not looking for anything specific in terms of plot stuff at the moment. I’ll Likely add stuff later. I’ve mostly been sort of craving some fandom based games.
The important point here: I really really prefer OC x OC. I don’t care too much about cannon stuff here, I just want to play around in the setting and go on our own adventure!

Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
YuYuHakuso
Hunter x Hunter
Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z
Codex Alera
RWBY
Dresden Files
Home Stuck
Last Air Bender/Korra
DnD-esq fantasy settings ( I know. I know, not a proper fandom but like, it’s a genre of sorts!)

NEWLY ADDED
El goonish shive ( you get a fucking cookie to you if you know this one )
pokemon ( got a few ideas in this zone from the straight forward rival/childhood friends set out together and end up being lovers to the more kinky and/or dark setups :devilish: )
Boku NO Hero Academia ( though I will admit this could be broadened into generic superhero shenanigans rather than this specific style )
Magical Girl ( kind of like the my hero one but in reverse, we can go general magical girl theme, or narrow our idea to something in a specific series setting, I'm familiar with a good handful )

These are just the ones that jump right to mind, Yes I am something of an old head when it comes to anime clearly lol My fandom rang spans much further and more current than this, so feel free to run something by me if you are interested in something you don’t see here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom