Harry Potter (Draco Malfoy)

VelvetSatin

Meteorite
MMF

It's their final year at Hogwarts so they will be 18 years old. Looking for somebody to play Draco Malfoy against two original characters. We can have other canon characters as NPC's but they wouldn't be our main focus. I know this request forum is for 1x1 but looking for one player who is capable of writing more than one character if that makes sense. Also, as a side note, I can play Draco also. I’m very flexible with that.

Draco's been in denial. He's in denial about many things but his sexuality is definitely one that he's the most in denial about. I can play the female character as well as the other male character (unless you'd like to play the other male character)

We all know that Draco can be arrogant and a bully. He pushes people away with his attitude. He's a bit more open with my female character because after all, he's expected to be with a girl. It's normal after all, right? He's still a little jerk though and we can work out the relationship dynamics between them. With the other male character however, he's very indifferent. He treats the other guy like shit. They fight, argue, and definitely hate each other. Draco can't admit that he's attracted to him though. The two spar and appear as enemies. Nobody would suspect anything. Except my female character knows that something is up. She can sense that both Draco and the other guy are attracted to each other. Draco would do anything to keep it all secret. He can't let his father know. He has a reputation to uphold.

I'd like the threesome relationship to be very intense, full of angst and emotion. As we work along they will share each other but Draco makes them swear to silence. He's afraid of being "outed" but he can't stop being attracted to his enemy. The girl acts as a catalyst between them, she encourages them to explore. I see this as a dark, twisted tale that we can create to our own liking.

We can create our own Harry Potter story and weave our characters along with the plot working out their dark and twisted desires. Will Draco ever come to terms with his bisexuality? Will anyone ever find out? What are the consequences and how does Voldemort fit into it all?

Darker and taboo sexual elements are accepted and encouraged. BDSM with emotional abuse, blackmailing and, and??? It's the world of Harry Potter, we can create what we want...

Looking for somebody who is a gifted, reliable, detailed writer who can write at least once a week. I love a good character story driven plot with sexual elements along for the ride. I look for writers who can write multiple paragraphs. I value communication with my co-writers soooo..

PM me if interested..

Back
Top Bottom