Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of lovers and Monster girls (Simple system rp need three people)

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
So I have this on the group side of things, but it been quiet and would still want to do this ideal.

So after seeing a narrative D&D youtube story about a group of female goblins who kidnapped and enslaves men as husband's. They used them to do stuff that they can't dealing with such as better living cave, more resources, and reaching high places. I want something like that with a group of monster girls running around and kidnapping non monster people.

So I'm will to GM this and looking for three people to play this. Though I haven't GM before and not really convenient of my skills, but try to make fun smutty world.

System in mind
Uses a d6 and d20
Starting stats will be
Str:8
Dex:8
Con:8
Int:8
Wis:8
Cha:10

27 points will be used to increase the stats and points can be taken out (besides charm) down to 5. Once a stat hit 13 two points will be needed to increase it anymore.

Fetishes will part of the system.

Still thinking of stuff to add to system.

Well I'm using something from dnd, but I have very little knowledge of being dnd. Also I want to try my own thing as well.

Hey i would be interested in playing and if you are already full i dont mind giving tips if you were interested!
Well right now I'm not sure who all still interested, so this will be making a OOC thread Here and do rollcall

Back
Top Bottom