Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Specific Zombie Request

Pokelover13

Super-Earth
Hello!

First off, as I know some people are bothered by this, I am a guy that is looking to play a female. I don't care what my partner is. I only care about how good they are.

Okay, onto the plot!

So, it's one idea for a zombie apocalypse. Or, post-apocalypse to be exact. As in, about forty or fifty years after. Meaning our characters will have no knowledge about what life was like, except maybe from stories that old people told them and scavenging books and magazines. Our characters are living in an old apartment building, perhaps the third or fourth floor. They're around 17-19, with the guy being older. The girl is timid, shy, and averse to engaging in violence. Meaning she hardly talks, even to him whom she has known for years. The guy acts as her protector of sorts. He goes out scavenging, fighting the undead and any living jackasses. Although, with where they've set themselves up, it's been a while since they've encountered any other people. That all changes, though, when one day a random guy shows up. Whether he's friendly or hostile at first, running from zombies or simply scavenging can be talked about.

Anyway, this new guy comes in and sticks around. He tries to get to know the girl, who gets more clingy to the original guy, almost hiding behind him. When the new guy tries to confront her about this, the original guy steps in, tempers flare, and a fight breaks out. The new guy gets shot, fires a shot, or something happens that results in a gun being fired, alerting many zombies in the nearby areas and the new guy being killed. This causes the two to be on the run, as they try to survive and find a new home. Maybe they will find a community of people, maybe they'll never find a new home. Maybe they'll find a quiet place isolated from the rest of the world. Who knows.

Great, idea is out there. Now, onto the other matters.

- Post length for me is 2-4 paragraphs with 4-8 lines each. I find big walls of text intimidating, to read both for me and my partner. While I'd like my partner to stay around the as me length as me, if they're feeling it that day then by all means go for it.

- Plot/smut ratio. I don't really like giving a definitive ratio. So, just know it'll happen and that it'll be when it makes sense.

- Following from the last one, the two characters can either start the rp already in a relationship or we can get them to that point later on. It can be discussed.

- Either of us will be playing multiple characters at points. Because I'd rather just not have the only interactions be between our two characters the entire time, other people will be introduced at later points. Whether it be violent interactions, trading, or what have you, there will be more than our two characters in a scene sometimes. Please be able to play multiple people. It won't happen often, but it will happen.

Okay, my nopes. Rather simple list, really.

1. BDSM
2. Rape/Non-Con
3. Dub-con
4. Bathroom play (scat, piss, etc.)
5. Vore
6. Basically anything that involves pain*

*=I recognize the type of rp it'll be, and I recognize that this is unavoidable. However, when I list my nopes it's always in a sexual context. So, when scenes of intimacy do happen, no pain apart from the pain of a first time.

Wrapping this up, I'll provide face claims (a drawn and a real face claim, because some prefer one and some prefer the other), some basic info, and a little backstory. I'd like if you'd do the same when you PM me, just only put one face claim and have it be the medium you like best (anime or real).

Isabelle
5 foot 2 (1.57 meters for our metric friends)
Backstory: She was born into a small community that was relatively well off. Every now and then they would trade with passersby. Her dad died when she was but a month old on a scavenging mission. She grew up with her mother always in a petrified state, because she was scared of losing her child like she lost her husband. When she was twelve, their community was attacked and burned to the ground. Her mother ended up shot in the head trying to protect her daughter. Isabelle carried her mom's corpse with her for two days before YC found her as he was returning from a scavenging trip. He helped her out, even helped bury her mother a few yards from the apartment building they currently live in. She has been ever grateful to him since, but her upbringing combined with her community's destruction has made her rather weary of people. She barely talks to even him, opting instead to use body language and gestures.
Drawn Claim Real Claim

Back
Top Bottom