Fx Male Looking for a teacher/daddy/master via Discord

HannRiley

Meteorite
Good morning,

I am looking for an experienced male for some fun and taboo time via Discord. I am located in the USA. My play times will not be on a set schedule as I do have a job and other RL commitments. I am newer to eRP as well so please do keep that in mind.

OOC is not a problem for me, I expect it. Get to know my partner as we get to enjoy some taboo topics.

Kinks: Incest, ageplay, anal, oral, pregnancy, risk of pregnancy, breeding. These are my favorite kinks. I am not opposed to trying out new kinks but I will not do anything that is dark, watersports, stuff like that. Not my cup of tea.

Possible roleplay ideas:

1) Dad and daughter classic: Daddy is tired of his wife/girlfriend/baby mamma and starts to turn his attention onto his lovely daughter. Can -cum- up with a fun story and go from there. Just send me a private message.

2) Uncle and Niece- Same as above but maybe a different scenario. She lives with him now and he expects her to pay rent, but not with cash kind of deal. Who knows.

3) Teacher/Student Play- Not incest but that can be fun. Classic story about a teacher having fun with a student for a better grade, something like that.

If any of this sounds good, shoot me a private message and we can talk and go from there. Discord only.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom