Fx Male Looking For Dom Males

Victrazte

Moon
Hello everybody and welcome to my request thread! I will still be adding ideas as time goes on and as I gather up the time to compile them here. Let's get straight to the point shall we?

A Few Things To Keep In Mind
I am looking for others who are good writers and can replicate what I give, which is around a semi to full paragraph.
If you don't give me anything to work with, I will stop and talk about it. There isn't much fun with no detail.
Do NOT control my characters, it's a major pet peeve of mine. Unless I give explicit permission, do not try it.
I am blunt, I do not beat around the bush when it comes to anything.

I am not interested in marriage affairs, the guy next door, adultery, or anything like that. Sorry, I’ve done it one too many times and I’m not interested.

i will be re doing my f list as it is quite old and out of date.

I do not mind playing any character but I prefer playing females with references.

A few scenarios/ideas I have had in mind are listed below. The ones with stars I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do. <3

I do really love some fandom play, whether it be movies, series, video games, etc. Scenarios/Ideas with spoilers in it will not be in the list but under a spoiler.
1. Supernatural! Yes, I love the Winchester brothers, yes I LOVE Castiel and just about everything else to do with it. Possibly I play a female monster captured by the Winchesters or Castiel (or all 3?) only for them to decide they want to do so much more with her.
2. Red vs Blue, yes the Netflix series. It's one of my favorites by Rooster Teeth.
4. Pokemon, a pretty common one I find. Maybe a mother goes on vacation for a week, leaving her daughter to care for the various pokemon that live there?
I am entirely open to any other ideas you may have, feel free to toss them at me!
5. Horizon Zero Dawn!
Alright so I've been playing this game through and I am really yearning for some play from it!

First of all, this game is pretty obvious if you search up some of the characters you should be able to get a good idea of them, but even better if you have already played the game!

I want to play innocent Aloy that has no clue about anything to do with any of that smutty stuff and suddenly gets tossed into a world of thirsty men who all want to get some. Even including machines...
A few pairings I'd like to do are...
Aloy x Erend
Aloy x Avad
Aloy x Teb
Aloy x Strider / Broadhead / Charger / Grazer / Trampler / Lancehorn
Aloy x Snapmaw
Aloy x Scrapper / Bellowback / Longleg / Watcher / Ravager / Sawtooth / Stalker / Corrupter

Let me know if you're interested! (I am primarily interested in the machines and just getting RAILED by some)

Random Scenarios/Ideas -NSFW?***
This all aren't exactly cemented down, if you'd like to explore any of these with me, just pm me.
1. A furry college with no humans, recently they made a change to allow humans into their college. MC is a human female who is transferred into the college. (All characters are 18+). In this school, however, they are not accustomed to having a human in their college. The way they use punishment is something else, more sexual ways where intercourse is basically a thing that everyone is used to. The teacher in detention has a lot more fun than the other teachers though. In their classes, the teacher gets to decide who has sex and who doesn't and if you don't want it, then its detention and he'll give you some real good training after class. ******* (I would love if someone were to do this one with me <3)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom