Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ghost bunny

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
INTRODUCTION
hey there, everyone! i'm dani. i'm gonna keep this short and sweet: i'm looking for casual, smut-centric roleplays that involve noncon. i would like to play the submissive in these scenarios, and am looking for someone to play a dominant male or futa for me. i want to roleplay through pms, with a person who can write at least one solid paragraph with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. i'm not looking to craft any long, detailed storylines—while there will be plot within my roleplays and not every scene will be a sex scene, i'm mainly looking to roleplay smut.
right now, i'm interested in exploring a roleplay centered around hypnosis and/or mind control. it's not a kink i have a lot of experience with, but it's really caught my attention recently. now, to clarify, when i say hypnosis/mind control, what i mean is that yc will be able to give mc orders, and mc won't be able to stop herself from following them. however, that doesn't mean that she's not aware of what she's doing. mc will be aware the entire time that she's being controlled and that she doesn't want to be doing what she's doing, and she'll protest. yc can order her to do and say things, but he can't order her to think or feel things. whether yc uses a sort of mind control device, or is capable of controlling people with his words alone, is up for discussion.
KINKS, MAYBES, AND SQUICKS
♡ noncon, hypnosis/mind control, petite girls, the holy trinity (oral, vaginal, anal), virginity, forced blowjobs/deepthroats, humiliation, rough sex, choking, light bondage, gags, collars, forced clothes wearing, hair pulling, fingers in mouth, excessive cum, breeding, (risk of) impregnation, spanking, delusional and obsessive doms, size and age differences
~ watersports, fingering, drugging, sex toys, branding
✗ vomit, blood, scat, vore, gaping, fisting, rimming, body hair, genital piercing, any prolapse, furry/anthro, foot play, chastity belts/cages
STORYLINES (YC x MC)
• stalker x stalked
yc has spent years watching mc from a distance. dreaming about her, planning their life together, spying through her window and jacking off at the sight of her. you know, the things any sane person does when they're in love. yc has never dared to approach, despite having deluded himself into believing that yc loves him back, because he's convinced that she's scared of the societal repercussions of getting with him. (i'd propose this is because of an age gap, but i'm open to suggestions.) but when he finds a way to use mind control, he sees it as a prime opportunity to get her to act on his desires her desires in spite of her fear.
• teacher x student
as mc's teacher, yc knows a relationship between them would not only be frowned upon, but is illegal. though he's often toed the line, rubbing her shoulders and sneaking peeks down her shirt, he's always been careful not to step over the boundary. that is, until he learns of a way to use mind control, guaranteeing that she not only wouldn't fight, but wouldn't be able to tell anyone.
• older sibling x younger sister
it's wrong. yc knows it's wrong. but with the abuse that he and mc have endured at the hands of their parents, with only each other to trust and rely on, he can't help that his affection for her has shifted from platonic to romantic—and, try as he might to repress it, sexual. over time, yc becomes convinced that he and mc are the only people who would ever understand each other, and as such, the only people that could love each other. they could make a happy family together. he makes a move, and mc is horrified. scared that he's going to lose her, yc seeks out a way to use mind control, convinced that, after they've spent enough time as a couple, mc will realize that they belong together.
• parent x daughter's girlfriend
yc has never been close with his daughter, who he only gained custody of after her mother's death, and he only became less so when he found out she was lesbian. he disapproved of that lifestyle. then, he meets her girlfriend, mc. she's a remarkably sweet girl, pretty and kind and soft-spoken, and it infuriates him to see her in a lesbian relationship when she'd make such a perfect little housewife. it's too late for his daughter—she's strayed too far from the good path—but there's still a chance for mc. he'll let her keep dating his daughter for now, but only to keep her around. all the while, he'll be making use of mind control to train her to be good again.
• obsessed best friend x disinterested best friend
yc and mc have been best friends all their lives. secretly, yc has always been madly obsessed with mc, but every time he's made subtle attempts to take their relationship in a romantic direction, mc has rebuffed it. it frustrates him. if only she could see how perfect they'd be together. he's lamenting just that one afternoon, when he learns about mind control. he's convinced it's for the best, that even if she fights at first, she'll eventually come around.

Back
Top Bottom