Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Anthro Futa Pony Seeking NB or Female Partners For Smut-Based Fun! (NSFW link in thread!)

Eloqualicious

Moppet Of Destiny
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for potential partners to plot out a smut-based story involving my futa anthro pony character, playing against either a fellow anthro character (futa or female), or a human character (futa or female). I've been in the MLP fandom for a while, and this sort of thing is what I'm most accustomed to. ScrewingWithSFM's art style of "incredibly stacked anthros with cocks bigger than my arm" is exactly what I'm into. I'm not very picky about the plot. I'm mostly in it for the smut - so if you have a fun plot idea that you'd prefer, let me hear it!

Also, I'm perfectly happy being either a canon MLP character or an OC - it's entirely up to you!

I'm going to add more to this thread over time, but it's currently 1am at time of writing, and I'm way too tired.

If you message me, please let me know which thread you're replying from. It'll prevent any confusion. I have a handful of threads out there currently and have a hard time differentiating between them when people message me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom