Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Top Anime Waifu/Husbando

Seranda

🎵 Fighting Evil By Moonlight 🎵
You only get one (of each).

Waifu: Tsunade from Naruto by a LONGSHOT.

Husbando: Hmm... Shunsui Kyoraku from Bleach.

Waifu: Rem.
I have too, I watched Re:Zero and was surprisingly annoyed at how he turned down Rem to be with white bread. Then again she did kill him a few times.. but like... Who hasn't had a girlfriend who's tried to murder you.

Husbando: Alex Louis Armstrong
Best guy that ever existed.

Waifu: Saki from Zombie Land Saga
I like thuggish girls, idk

Husbando: Viral from Gurren Lagann
My longest running anime crush. I like his arc and his design is dope as hell

Waifu: Lucy Heartfilia-- she was robbed of her chances to really shine but I still love how she was able to come out in fights not being a broken OP mess that most of the Fairy Tail characters were-- and she's also very beautiful.

Husbando: Yukihira Soma-- my BOI, I love how he never lets anything get him down and he's so passionate about what he does. Not to mention that I find his design to be fantastic, all around great character to me.

Though I'm not really much of an anime fan anymore...

Waifu: Pakunoda from Hunter x Hunter. Gorgeous, dangerous.

Husbando: Beshimi from Rurouni Kenshin. The Tokyo Oniwaban are all fantastic, but Beshimi holds a special place in my heart for various reasons.

Waifu: Rin Tohosaka (Fate Stay Night)

Husbando: Yato (Noragami)

Waifu: Artoria Pendragon (Fate-series). Marin Kitagawa (My Dress-Up Darling) is close-second.

Husbando: Tough one... Probably Grimmjow (Bleach) or James Moriarty (FGO, though Yuukoku no Moriarty-version is also fine-looking)

Waifu : Yoruichi Shihōin (Bleach)

Husbando : Satoru Gojō (Jujutsu Kaisen)

Correction (I know @Mint_Tea will agree) :

Husbando :

howl-anime.gif

Back
Top Bottom