Mx Female Interracial Plots 💯

diverseworks

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
What's good 👋🏾. I'm Dee and thanks for coming through to my request thread. Look, I'm going to keep this as simple as possible and spare you the time and me the energy: I'm looking primarily for interracial plots that can take place via Discord or PM. Details forthcoming.

tumblr_ok5zkbvLhG1uk1mdfo1_500.gif

Currently, I'm looking for plot-centered roleplay with absolutely steamy smut scenes. Slow burn is preferred, but trust me we will get there. Here are just a few plots that immediately come to mind, but can be fleshed out:

Werewolf x Witch, Gifted x Gifted, Teacher x Student (College), Student x Student

So, I'm sure you're wondering "Dee, what is it that you like?" Glad you asked. A captivating plot first and foremost. That's what keeps me around. If we go right to the smut, I'll be honest, I get bored! When we get to the actual smut, though, I like baby steps. Oral sex could come first or even light touching. Again, baby steps. For more about what really gets a brother going, here is a link to my F-List. My faves and yeses are almost always a go for me, but my maybes require conversation. No is a hard no. If it's not listed anywhere, feel free to ask, but I would say that it's not listed for a reason. You don't have to provide a list of your kinks, but let me know what stood out to you from mine. Another important thing is that I love visuals. Pictures of your face claim, kinky pictures/gifs... it adds flavor to the RP. Feel free to send me some of your favorite gifs and pics as well. If you are not comfortable with that, then I may not be the partner for you.

Other than that, like I said: keeping this shit short and simple. Don't want to bore you with too many particulars. All inquiries should be sent to me via PM. If we're a fit, we can make this work. 👊🏾

3d9a48cdeab1bb90c2587523c8ecf2e1.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom