Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

now with pictures for someone to gm my fantasy

sajinsin

Planetoid
hello I looking for a gm to help me play out these scenario's consider it like west world or the holo deck the rules of the universe are simple

1. I'm The Hero and as the hero whatever I do must be the right thing and Universe will bend over backwards to make sure some how what you did was right thing

2. As the hero you always win something always go wrong for the Villainess as there either forced to aligned with your way of thinking or try and fail to stop me again

Now the Roles I'll play
ultra lad.png
Superhero Fantasy: I play the Superhero I'm in know way a paragon of venture I use it to get with other heroines take advantage of damsel in distress and after I foil another evil scheme of some female wrongdoer I get to rape her but it's okay because I'm hero and she villain at least that's what the laws of that reality say's
kotor.jpg
Spacer Fantasy: I'm the Captain of the S.S Patriarchy an old ship that's at times other drifters think its a miracle its still put together. Considering its single inhabitant taking down evil Alien queens engaging sexual harassments with new female members I pick up again and again playing the hero with out being one

paladin_by_artspell-d7t2jh8.jpg
D&D Fantasy: I Play a Paladin worshiping the 3 Goddess reality, Knowledge, and Life I want to thank Ahlanna for coming with goddess where they tell me to spread love and male dominance where I keep get Nat 20's

Stepford Fantasy: I seem to be in a small town of mostly women where everyone is gorgeous and extremely friendly the whole place is seem to have a 1950's aesthetic not many battles or adventures here to speak of i do not even need a picture for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom