Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few openings for interest check

ARCA Racing (PG<) Sports

Hello, everyone and welcome to BMR-TVs live coverage of today's ARCA race at Daytona sponsored by your local Auto parts store, and by your local cellular phone provider! We are sure all our watchers will be in for a treat today as Daytona Speedweeks has been chock full of surprises with rookies claiming several choice spots in this weekend's racing fields. First up, is this afternoon's ARCA race which you will be able to watch live exclusively on BMR-TV. And there's a rookie on the front row, outside! Heidi Xavier (MC) has been burning up the track on practices and qualifying! She qualified at a blistering (for ARCA, anyway) 195.735 mph... Yet someone still beat her incredible fast time! Who was it? A wily veteran? A cagy one? Or a fellow rookie? Choose this group role-play to find out! This is DJ, your host and one of several commentators for today's race, including some pit reporters ready to bring you all the details.

Medieval/Fantasy (FxF (for my character), FxM, FxFuta... More) (R<) Adventure

Calla's Quest

Dunwyn, England was decimated. There was no other way to describe it. The village proper had been overrun by ogres, trolls and all sorts of uglies. Most of the villagers were dead, severely injured, or scattered. Duke Igthorne himself had been killed as well, by an arrow fired by a sniper in a tree. An odd looking person dressed all in crimson that had a rapier sword in her sheath on her right side. She leaned sadly head against the tree trunk where she was crouched among the branches. She hoped her beloved villager had been among the many who escaped. She also knew how much trouble she would be in with King Gregor. Her father, the king, had given her one job. One. Since Princess Calla (MC) wanted to be a warrior princess and the Crimson Avenger, she had been saddled with protecting the village and surrounding area. The sixteen years old princess sunk to a more proper sitting position. Of the ten knights loaned to her... Only three were left, and one never really liked the adventure loving princess anyway since she never failed to show him up. Even in this war she had, not that that had been her intention, when she fell her traitorous uncle with one arrow right between the eyes. All Calla had going for her... Is that everyone left knew this had been a coordinated surprise attack by Duke Igthorne and his brood of uglies.

Neverland Pirates (FxF (for my character) MxF, Futas allowed) Action Adventure, Yuri Romance, regular romance (R<)

Wendy Darling, 17 (MC), had never been to Neverland when she had been younger, because in this universe... Peter Pan had been evil. This was something she had as yet not learned as she sat in her modest London home doing homework. Oh, how she wanted to escape homework. And school. Truthfully, the whole responsibility of being elder sister to one brother a year younger only chronologically was also wearing thin. He was old enough to start doing things for himself. Their parents had pretty much said as much. Many times over to the point it was monotonous. Frankly, Wendy was sick of hearing that lecture, although not aimed at her.

"Honey, listen to this." She overheard her father saying to her mother. "Wanted. Crew of swashbuckling swabs to sail to remote island to battle evil elf and his gang. Will have the help of the natives and expert swimmers. Only serious need apply. The Jolly Roger. Ask for Captain Hook (needed F, please)."

Wendy appeared in the doorway. ,"What a chance to finally show all I've learned in fencing. Does it say which pier? I'm also handy with the bow, perhaps I could be a sniper as well."

"Wendy..." Her mother scolded. "Why on Earth would you want to go to war? It's not as glamorous as those moving pictures makes it out to be."

"Let this Hook character turn her down." Mr. Darling said to his wife, before turning to his daughter. "Seven." He said. "If you're serious, you'd best change and dress the part. I know you have the clothes."

Last edited:
Still looking for any interest in the three openings presented. A new check for a High School Story group RP as well. Can be based on the app with those established characters or set a few years beyond with all original characters, but with the same school (Oliver M Berry High)

Looking for interest check. Really would like an adventure group RP

1. Calla
2. Pirates
3. High School Story
4. ARCA

Still hunting for a high school or Neverland group RP, whereas a gender reversed Hook is the hero (but I'd be playing Wendy)

Still interested in some form of group RP

Neverland
High School Story (would like all girls school for this)
The Freshman (college. Co-ed)

Bump for interest check in group RP

It Happened in Westbrook - ongoing superhero. Ask to join in Westbrook Interest Check, please.

Back
Top Bottom