Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Looking for a decent image sharing website to link my request thread to.

Eloqualicious

Moppet Of Destiny
I haven't been here very long, but I'm really enjoying myself so far! Though one thing that I miss from my Twitter RP days is being able to find new NSFW art to post on a "timeline." and posting 'in character' instead of what I'm doing right now.

Currently I just have a bunch of links in my request thread that lead to a few images I found on Paheal - one image per fandom character that I'm willing to play as. But I want to be able to create huge image threads of my favorite art so that I can offer dozens of photos of my favorite characters instead of just one. I know that a lot of people upload batches of photos to Imgur and link to them that way, but I want to know if there are any other preferences out there.

Imgbb is what I use. They're good as links don't seem to get deleted after a while like some other sites, but the minor caveat is that you have to upload the image from your computer / phone (I.e. You need to download it first, then re-up load) which makes it slightly less convenient than doing it directly from a url.

There is also imgur, but some pics do get deleted if they breach their 'no adult content in public posts' rule.

Imgbb is what I use. They're good as links don't seem to get deleted after a while like some other sites, but the minor caveat is that you have to upload the image from your computer / phone (I.e. You need to download it first, then re-up load) which makes it slightly less convenient than doing it directly from a url.

There is also imgur, but some pics do get deleted if they breach their 'no adult content in public posts' rule.
I'll give it a try, thank you!

Imgur seems to be the most popular option for making galleries, even if they have become a little more censorious of late. But hey, at least they dialled back on people needing to make accounts to look at adult images.

If memory serves some people have used a site called 'Imgavenue' but I'd advise against it personally. Kinda looks like a malware infested hole.

Let me dig into my bookmarks...

YMMV

Back
Top Bottom