Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Craving a High Society Scandal! Subby Femboys and Futas welcome! (Closed)

Heyya!

I AM CURRENTLY NOT LOOKING FOR RP

Requirements
:
While I accept that most of the ideas presented below are extremely smutty, I am a BIG fan of RPs having more to them than just the smut, I am looking for partners interested in long term RPs willing to do romance(even with unconventional pairings) and to have some level of plot to the rp, even if it's just slice of lifey. If you have read and understand this please include the codeword: Pineapple when you DM me.

As a personal preference I'd like to use Discord for the RP itself, but am fine with using DMs, as it allows us to make a nice little server and share references easily. For post length I don't mind one reply every couple of days if its a couple of small paragraphs long, or even doing a few replies a day, though please understand sometimes I get busy and can't immediately reply. I will usually apologize and let you know if this happens. I also have had a number of false starts - if you get too busy to respond to me, or are not enjoying the RP let me know, I don't want to waste my time. Ideally I'd like a partner with a strong grip on the english language and one who enjoys writing, I don't want to have to fight to come up with a reply, I get that sometimes replies will be short, but I'd prefer if they have some quality to them. If you've read this include the codeword: Upside-down in your reply

If you have any additions/kinks you'd like to add to the ideas on the list, please let me know! If it aligns with my interests I'll totally be game! We can also remove some kinks from the below prompts should you so wish, though most of them are designed for a certain appeal, I'm a little kinky ok! I am also willing to RP some of these ideas as a Futa, or female identifying trap/femboy, if this increases the appeal. Please take a look at my F-list and if you have continued to read my requirements, thanks! Please include the final codeword: Cake in your reply.

Finally, here's my F-list to help see if any of your ideas fit my tastes! Nothing on here is a hard requirement, but anything in the no column is a hard no. F-list - Warning I do not RP Canon characters.

That said, here you go!

RP Ideas:
None currently

If you any of the ideas presented but have changes or a unique twist you'd like to make let me know, it's less likely to be accepted, but depends how good you are at convincing me.

Becca ~<3

Last edited:
Bump! Open again temporarily! Going to be a little picky with this one! If you have character ideas already all the better!

Back
Top Bottom