Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of lovers and Mongirls (Looking for players and a DM/GM)

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
So after seeing a narrative D&D youtube story about a group of female goblins who kidnapped and enslaves men as husband's. They used them to do stuff that they can't dealing with such as better living cave, more resources, and reaching high places. I want something like that with a group of monster girls running around and kidnapping non monster people.

So I want a few people along with me to play the monster girls and someone to be GM controlling their surroundings.

I can help GM this tale if you like. The concept sounds... oddly cute in a very strange way.

I glad to hear that, just need at least three people to play as the monster girls. After seeing that video 'Of guys and gooblins' really spark a Interest in me. Definitely want a group of different monster girls, classes, and tropes.

I have a cool idea that the monster girls are part of a little motley crew of misfits that created a home for themselves in a cave or ruins or castle or whatever. One of them proclaims herself as a budding demon lord and tries to build a kingdom with the monsters and people they steal.

That can work for me. Though I want them to only kidnap non-monster people, but I would if another group of monster girls ties to steal from the main group of what they had stolen.

It is though the one on the system side is a little a head. There is still one opening for it.

Would love to join.
I don't GM much, but with a bit of practice I believe I can bring the story to a great place.
If you prefer an experienced GM, then I will gladly join as a goblin :)

If this doesn't get another GM then I don't mind. Only thing you have to do is build the world around the monster girls and throw people/other monster girls at them. Don't worry about system stuff, just give them a few choices that lead them to different place.

No problem. I want to try and do GM more, if you want to give me a chance :)

I guess that I'll need to "play" as the males as well, but from "god" point of view and not theirs. right?

Alright then your the GM.

Most likely though, if the person does get captured than he is going need some details to him.

I didn't understood the grammar of the last part, would you mind to repeat it?
Do you have enough players? :)

Sorry about that. What I was trying to say is you are the playing the narrator point of view. But when the the person gets kidnapped you also have to play his point of view when he's interaction with one of the monster girls.

I at least want have two others before starting that still interested

I have a demigod character I could use. He's a perv and playboy who likes to party

Back
Top Bottom