Fx Any Pure Bliss

PinkBambi

Meteorite
Hey Y’all!

This request thread will be a little bare until I’ve had a chance to come up with some fun ideas. However, I’m always up to hear and talk about any ideas you have!

All about me!

Likes (these are the major ones, I’m always open to others!:
  • Bimbofication
  • Hypnotism/mind control
  • Rough sex
  • BDSM
Hard-No’s:
  • Watersports
  • Anything belonging in the bathroom
  • Vore
  • Gore
  • Death
  • Rape

• I love OOC chat! I always try my best to brainstorm with my partners to make sure the RP suits both of our wants. I never want to take over an RP, or try and figure out plot points in the dialogue; all of that can be taken care of in OCC. Plus, I like to get to know my partners!
  • I love OOC chat! I always try my best to brainstorm with my partners to make sure the RP suits both of our wants. I never want to take over an RP, or try and figure out plot points in the dialogue; all of that can be taken care of in OCC. Plus, I like to get to know my partners!
  • Sometimes my plot to smut ratio is 40/60, sometimes, it’s 10/90, it really just depends on what I’m in the mood for. If there is too much/too little smut or story
  • If you don't hear from me, reach out! I'll always try to let you know if I'll be gone for an extended amount of time, or if I'll have a chance to reply later.

Back
Top Bottom