Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

B..But Teacher? (XxYoursXx and Lipslikemorphine)

lipslikemorphine

Super-Earth
Katie had just transferred into the local highschool. She had been homeschooled for the most part, a private school every now and again. But this was completly different. So many students were running around and she didn't know how to find her classes or her locker. She kept asking people but they'd just laugh her off, thinking she should know this by now. She didn't think any of them realized she was new, and she could see why. Too many people.

She was a tall girl, her hair hung to her shoulders in thick red curls. She had radient green eyes and always dressed with a style that matched something close to the 80's. She had bright colors on, leg warms and tight leggings, with a jean mini skirt. Her shirt was black and then over it was a white splatter jacket. She looked amazing. Everything a guy would expect to see out of a classic 80's movie.

The teacher sat at his desk placing his feet on his desk he began to wait. He looked through the roster of students seeing a few names that were familiar to him. He sighed as he saw a few students come in, he looked up at the clock knowing it was only going to be about 10 minutes until the final bell went that would signal for the students to be in class. If they weren't then he could give them detention. The biggest question on his mind was whether or not he wanted to give someone a detention or not. The teacher was known simply as Mr. Smith. His first name was Seth and only a selected few students knew his first name. He smiled at a few of the girls who he had 'given' detention to the last year.

As he grabbed a magazine and began to look through it he looked up and heard the bell ring. "Well let's see who get's detention on the first day." He said with a big smile. He really liked this, this career that was. He smirked seeing a few of the girls get antsy in their seats. Seth wasn't a bad looking teacher, he was 22 years of age and stood about 6'0 he had a muscular build and didn't look like a teacher he looked more like an athlete

With this being a whole new school and experience she wasn't anywhere near her class when the bell rang. "Shoot!" She ran down the hall and found a teach about to shut his door. "Excuse me, do you know where Mr. Smith's class is?" The teacher pointed just down the hallway. "Of course." She walked quickly down and tried to get her composure before entering the classroom. "Sorry I'm late sir. I..I'm new here." She took in a deep breath, trying to relax. "I..I got lost." She blushed looking around at the other students. This was a wonderful first impression.

Seth looked at the stammering student. He laughed softly, "Just take a seat. I am sure you can explain it to me in detention." He said to the girl and smirked as he began to write out a detention form. He looked at her, "Take a seat." He said holding the slip in his hand and waiting for her to take a seat so he could give her the detention slip. He sighed softly and he began to relax shutting his eyes.

Detention already. It was her first day. She blushed brightly as she took her seat and took away the slip from him. "I..It's my first day sir." She said quietly, she wasn't sure why he seemed so entertained at the idea of her getting detention. She knew this would be a long school year for her, especially with this class.

Seth shook his head and he began to walk around ignoring her. He smirked as he heard the bell ring. "Katie, come back to this class at the end of the day your family will be informed you have detention." He said firmly as he looked at her. He was really happy to see her.

The rest of the day blew by faster than she had wanted it to, and soon it was time for detention. She wondered if she could get away with walking home and saying she 'forgot'. But she didn't dare try it. She walked to the class room slowly as the school began to empty. She walked into his room slowly. 'Hello?" She said, looking around for him but not seeing him...yet.

Seth sat at his desk smirking, "Hello?" He said as he looked behin him at the board. He had a huge smile on his face, he had to admit this new girl was damn good looking. He bit his bottom lip and thought about maybe he should work her over the desk or just seduce her into what he wanted her to become.

Back
Top Bottom