Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female our inevitability, continuation rp [read throughly]

lustlunar

Planetoid
Fandom:
Steven Universe

Disclaimer: I do not claim nor take credit for this fanfic, or the characters. This is simply my curiousity peeking at what might would have happen next after the very ending.
Therefore this is a continuation roleplay, and the idea, and setting has already been established.
Before you begin the roleplay, you would have to read the one shot first in order to get a better understanding of what's going on,
and the setting.

Our Inevitability

If by chance the link doesn't work, looking up the title, and adding the fandom beside it would more then likely
help it show up.

Note: You must read th

Rating: 18+ Mature to Adult

Genre: Romance/Horror

Female x Female

Shipping:

Lapis Lazuli x Peridot

Character:

Yandere AU, Lapis Lazuli
[looking for a dominant, jealous, possessive partner to play her role, could be female or futanari]

I would be playing as Peridot, female, but with some minor adjustments on it, and how she would act.
[shy, is submissive, experimental, may be a little more stubborn or bratty when it comes down to it, smart bab, will try to sneak pass you, determined,
at least feisty enough to give you a challenge]

Kink(s) that may or may not work for this [depends on the partner]:

neck-biting, kissing, licking, gripping, biting, pinning or pinning down, groping, teasing, dominating, intercourse, flirting, vaginal, anal, oral, cunningalis, face sitting, spanking,
bondage, using toys, pregnancy, and any others, depends on what is ask.

please refer here: kinks, do's, and don'ts

Not kinks, but more so instincts on Peridot's end:

She may be running, hiding, or well do anything she can to get away. Just have to be persistant enough.

Sometimes will use dice to determine the action the characters will take. This is in a way more fun,
and does give an opportunity to expand, or add options.

If interested, please dm me, thanks~

Back
Top Bottom