Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ✨ 𝔏𝔲𝔰𝔱'𝔰 𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔯 🍸✨

lustlunar

Planetoid

{ Note: The music itself is long to note, but doesn't have to be listen in it's entirety.
it's optional if you listen to the whole thing, partly, or not. This is simply to set the tone for me as a person and to set the thread
I always tend to fit, or work well with any night theme music, electric, phonk, electro swing, trap, or horror based music, but I'm
open minded and love alot of music genres ♥
. Hope you enjoy.~}

🔪 𝔖𝔱𝔢𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔞 𝔰𝔦𝔫 𝔢𝔠𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔢 💎✨

A mysterious dark oasis of shadow paradise lays before you.
This place looks way different... have you been here before....., It seem to have transform into a mix of a paradise and city
shrouded in darkness. So this place wasn't lit with lights...not yet. There were these constantly rotating orbs upheld by a pedestal. It had a strange carving sign
that glowed in the dark. Maybe that was a clue as to how the lighting operates here.
You would have try to see if it was possible to decipher what it could mean if you weren't so paranoid by your surroundings.
There was some noise of running then it stop, you didn't want to, but you quickly turn your head.
There was that familiar curvaceous female figure some distance away from you, but her eyes this time were much more intense. The shadows giving way to

a more defining silhouette now.

The figure stares at you, moving their head to look towards a shadowy building, then back at you, then towards the building again.

Almost as if it was signaling for you to follow. It was creepy no doubt, but your curiousity got the better of you,
so you carefully followed them.

🌙

Your foot bravely push you forward until your meant with an oasis bar club of some sorts, feel with patrons, strippers,
and any other night demons that long for the thrill of a wild, adventurous night. Music bumping, people dancing,
hellhound bouncers and demon security guarding, and typical fights breaking out every now and then.
Money reign and rain supreme over this establishment as it looked very elegant, based off the people, and
interior. You can tell this was a high class place where gangstas, celebrities, and anyone of uptmost class wonders here,
having business meetings, and to gaze at the passing women that work here. Neon signs, and lights were running about here.
Despite all of this,
where is that red-eyed figure?

I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟t̴͕͖͓̀'s̩͙͖̋͛͟ d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈s̩͙͖̋͛͟,

d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜-d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜-d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈s̩͙͖̋͛͟

Y̵̷̛̤͍̅́̕ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈ d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘'t̴͕͖͓̀ b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟ r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡!

You heard something....... but figure it may have possibly been all the noise and music blaring into the background. Either way your mission was to confront this woman
that has been having you so fascinated as to why her appearance was surrounded in mystery. It seems she recognize you from afar
as you wonder a little closer to her, more of the darkness clearing until you paused. You heard several deep growls coming from the guard dogs that surrounded
her, but she quickly talk to them, disarming the threat. Though they were suspicious of you, and would be ready to attack if you decide to make a stupid move.

sample_63289bd235f5002aafaf61246366cc39.jpg

✨⚔️ A wild LustLunar has been revealed, she is quite the beauty, but very intimidating. 💋✨

"Well, well, it seems I notice a familiar face? Time sure does fly by, but I now have a business and another home to call my very own!"

She stood up and gave a few stretches, wiggling her curvaceous hips like a devilish serpent on the hunt before walking over towards you in full confidence.

"How about I give you sort of like a mini-tour, no? You can get to know me better, maybe have a few drinks, live a little won't ya scaredy cat?!" She snarked,
giggling at your nervous expression. "I'm not going to bite....unless your kinky ass is into that sort of thing."

Before you can even retort, she wraps one of her arms around your shoulders, and begins to guide you around the place. Your kind of flustered yet bashful to say anything, so you let her take the lead.
After all, you barely know this location, and it was your first time being here in this lavish club.

"Now, I don't discriminate here, everyone is welcome here as long as they are respectful, follow the rules set into motion, keep it clean, well-guarded and of course keep
my pockets fat." She chuckled, flashing a fanged grin.

You decided to inquired about her, wondering what kind of person she may be.

"Oh me? Well I'm varying between bi-sexual and pan at the moment, though if i find them attractive, it's fair game to me. Now as for the ladies here,
they already know that I'm a switch, that's just lingo for I can be a domme, or submissive to you. Depends on what the context of what they want.
I'm familiar with all the lovely women and men here, so it's almost like we are one big happy family. Don't give them any trouble, and they will do the same."

"Eh, can you excuse me for a minute, just need to talk with my boss here." You understandingly nodded, and proceed to distance yourself to give them space.

A gorgeous red panda in a playboy bunny-like outfit, with fishnets, and heels pull Lust to to the side to chat. It seems
the panda was explaining something, while also both of them were giggling. What could be so funny? The white haired lady
brought her close, whispering something, and causing her to teasefully push her, making her bashful. They can be seem flirting some
before she herself begin to whisper in her ear. Seems like Lust herself was quite interested in whatever the woman whisper to her.
Before she departed, she gave the red furred panda a firm slap on her ass before she quickly went off to cater another table.

"Alright well, I got to make it snappy, some important business affairs to attend to. But I do leave you with this special letter here,
It will list everything you need to know from there on out. Be careful and don't get lost.
Cya!~"

She replied, walking off towards a room up ahead.

🧿 You tap a button, it seems to be a more cyber-like version of a scroll. 🧿
It reads:

Hope you enjoyed the mini-tour and your stay to your liking, that was just a sample of what I'm capable of.~
I can go from 2-6 paragraphs, even more depending on details.
Quite literate, one liners may appear due to story, and how the next outcome will be revealed!
LGBT+ friendly, bisexual to possibly pan myself actually~
I'm more so into explicit to mature themes, but I do sprinkle in some wholesome moments within them.
I would play scenes where sometimes none of it occurs to set up for it so it's no big deal.
Smut ratio for me varies: 50/50, 70/30, 80/20, 100%, and so on.
Again this is based off both of our ideas, and genres, so the smut ratio could lessen, be nonexistent or increase.
My kinks and my limits are definitely the same before, but I'm going to list out general ones for now:

*stars*= love, ♥ means currently craving

Pairing(s):
*♥ F/F or F/ Intersex F
*M/ F
*F / NB
* NB / NB

-> M/M relationships are rare for me due to the fact I barely get them. I'm willingly to rp them
but most likely will have to have personality, a faceclaim, something on account of trying to figure out
what kind of character they are.

*♥Size difference

*♥Possessiveness, jealousy, or competition
*♥Bratty sub / Serious domme dynamics
*♥ Muscular/toned men, women, or NB
*Fem or pretty boys
*Oh the original oral, anal, and vaginal, the three almighty tiers of a good time.
*Non-con or Con, depends on context/details
*exhibition/voyeurism
*gangbangs/threesomes
*♥monster women/men/nb
*Harems are a mixed territory, as again, I may or may not show interest in doing these.
*yanderes, I simply like the tense love dynamic your put in. There are many personalities
combined with the nature of them already further adds to it, alot of people often think they
have to be one type of person. I am also open to other -dere types.
{* I may have to pull up an old file of previous kinks to finish this, but it will appear later on so you can be more informed! *}

---------------------------------------------------------

*Genre(s) I'm into:
Slice of life, romance, horror/thrillers, mysteries, crime, action-packed, fantasy, sci-fi, dramas, slasher, religious but twisted
comedy: can vary from romantic to dark, noir, creepypastas and animation. I am open-minded to other genres
if they will help add to the plot.

*Ideal setting(s):
graveyard, mansion, beach, going back in time, greek, cyber, cafe, bars, clubs, mall
school, underworld, heaven, purgatory, egypt, oasis, battlefields, labs, desert, cities, really the possibilities are endless for me
here!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Just some medias I like, these may change overtime:

*♥ ENA [It's a neat little web series by JoelG, just check on youtube]
*Open minded to any animes currently
*MLP
*Any video gaming worlds, so far, one's i'm quite familiar with:
Sonic, Super Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon
Some others I may or may not be familiar with, but no doubt need a refresh on them.
Feel free to ask tho! ♥
*Steven Universe

Definitely NOT into:
x watersports, scat, snuff, underage characters, those are the main four so far,
but there will possibly be more that popped up here in the future.

Main rules is:
1. Just be a decent human being, with common sense is all I ask.
The previous rules still applies, don't bring any racism, homo-to-transphobia, or anything dehumanizing,
I won't tolerate bs and will not hesitate to report you if you give me no choice based off your actions.
Simple as that.

2. My life comes first always, like jobs, medical, working out, eating healthy, keeping with any regime that keeps me at my top peak.
It's self care at it's finest.~
I will reply when I have managed to brainstorm and come up with my portion, based off the context and how long it is,
may take more time. I don't like being rushed.

3. I'm ghost-friendly, and won't pressure you into roleplaying if your no longer interested, or just similar to number 2,
you may have your own life to attend to. Though I will respect you even more if given a reason,
it is optional.

4. Please come through with a paragraph, proper grammar at the very least. I can understand a few typos, but if your
messages are just full of them to the point where it is unreadable, then there will be no roleplaying,
and I will simply ignore it.

5. No power-playing/god-modding. Depends on the date, and time, if it already occurred,
then it will be allowed because chances are the roleplay is old. But as from here on out of this year,
I will not allowed it on my end or yours.

6. When it comes down it, both a plot and idea needs to be discussed, otherwise, there is a high chance it may not happen.
I like to have knowledge before I continue on with a plot.

7. If I'm not interested in a roleplay, based off the details, fandom, really could be something that doesn't correlate with me well, or unfamiliar to it.
Don't beg, or try to push it, as it comes off as cringy.
Chances are you'll make it worse,
and most likely will get ignored for the most part.

{--> This thread isn't fully updated, still may add or remove, depending on preferences, and ideas. <--}

Overall, have fun!

Last edited:
.bump, plan on doing a BIG update with this one, it needs some renovations, a few term changes and such, there will be new plots, fandoms, and much more organization, for now, this is just plain, and i need to look at other posts and such to get a neat idea possibly

[* UPDATE *] It's really minor, but i'm taking a break from the theme: Harems. I will often edit, and announce it to make it so it doesn't get picked. Just because i'm taking a break doesn't mean I will never show interest in it, I eventually will. For me, i'm a person of variety, and roleplaying the same things can easily bore me. The roleplay will not be as interesting, and will be dull as I want possibly bother putting any effort into something I need a break from. I will announce again whenever my interest for it comes back.

Back
Top Bottom