Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't edit post

Somber

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
OK, so while editing my post, apparently it timed out and Now I can't edit it. Is it because someone posted under my post?

For further clarification, It's my request Thread.

OK, so while editing my post, apparently it timed out and Now I can't edit it. Is it because someone posted under my post?

For further clarification, It's my request Thread.

You can't edit your post until you're a full member. In this case, you need to wait the 24 hours.

I can send you a DM and edit it for you if you like? ^_^

I don't know if it saved all the changes. I was working in Code setting not the rich text editor. And Honestly doubt I'll remember everything I had on it.

But thank you for the offer, I'll just wait for the 24 hours to be up and hopefully it saved what I had.

I don't know if it saved all the changes. I was working in Code setting not the rich text editor. And Honestly doubt I'll remember everything I had on it.

Sorry to hear that! That is never fun. Let me know if you change your mind, I'd be happy to help.

Nope, it's not. And normally I write it elsewhere then copypasta it over. I'll do that and hopefully I'll remember everything I had just in case it didn't save. Again, thank you so much for your help!

Nope, it's not. And normally I write it elsewhere then copypasta it over. I'll do that and hopefully I'll remember everything I had just in case it didn't save. Again, thank you so much for your help!

My pleasure!

Back
Top Bottom