Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You know what really grinds my gears!

Andy French

G-Spot who rocks the G-Spot
Banished
Where is there a place on this site (I'm thinking journals section but want confirmation) where you can just vent about things (on this site or with RPing in general) that bug you?

The caviot of course being that you're not pointing any fingers and not naming specific people who do said things. (As that would then fall under making drama)

I don't know that there is a place like that around here. Either by design or happenstance, the forums themselves are catered to a community vibe.

Even without specifics or name-dropping, there is an air of negativity associated with something of that nature. Even if the intended purpose of said thread would be to rant (which everyone does at some point, we're human), we'd never know who was being made to feel less than because of something said / something that got said as response to / ideas and or concepts presented.

This is a community, first and foremost. We may never see faces or know names, but we coexist in this space together and we should all try to be as cordial and accepting of one another's flaws and benefits in appropriate measure.

That said, I've found a nice "Ok!?" with an exaggerated hand flip soothes some of my ire ^.^

Many use the Journals section for that sort of thing. A few use their status (mind though, it gets seen on the front page).

Back
Top Bottom