Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB General RP interest thread!

Aryn

Meteorite
Hey!
I am new to the site and am just kinda putting out my feelers to find a few RPs and fun people to get started with! With this thread I am not necessarily looking for one, particular thing, but just for RPs in general!

I am a complete sub, have no limits, my favourite kinks change on a sometimes daily basis, but if we have a fun idea I tend to stick to that for quite some time! I am pretty detailed and usually write rather long posts, though more often than not I adapt to my partner's length.

What I am looking for is... basically anything that is kinky and has some kind of penetrating appendage! (Sorry, but I personally just don't get anything out of pure lesbian FxF scenes. :c). So, if you have a kinky, interesting or even just experimental kink or idea, as long as it's not vanilla or kind of just slice-of-lifey romance stuff hit me up and we can get into the details of it~

Character wise I can play pretty much anything you want me to, though I would maybe try to not put toooo much of a focus on me playing a singular, specific character. ^^"

Back
Top Bottom