Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leighton's Beauty & the Beast (Myah // Weiss)

Try as she might, the brunette's lips, unable to hold back, broke out into a small grin the second he pulled her back into the seat. She'd be lying if she said she wanted the moment to end, too. This was one of the rare moments of peace the two had. Nobody from the academy, just them. And she loved that. Brown hues blinked down at their intertwined fingers, the smile never fading. "My hands are not that cold," She huffed, gaze flickering to meet his own. "Ever thought that maybe your hands are just too warm?"

Sorry you probably don't want this shit. Not yet.

Just like that, Lexie's world came to a standstill. She froze as his lips pressed against her cheek in a short fleeting kiss, before they were gone once more and he was standing to his feet. She swallowed, remaining silent as they left the theatre and began the trek back to their dorms. She wasn't silent for the reasons he probably thought though, no. She was silent because she was dazed. It was a simple kiss on the cheek, nothing more, and yet she felt as if a thousand butterflies were making home in her stomach, and fuck, she felt like she was on cloud fucking nine.

Perhaps that was what convinced her into doing what she done next. Despite knowing that she would probably regret it, or he would. Coming to a sudden stop, she took a deep breath. "Ryder?" She murmured. It was only when he spun on his heel to face her that she pressed her lips to his, somehow needing more than their simple cheek kiss.

Maybe she wasn't completely ready for anything else yet, and she was still jumpy when being touched, but for some reason she knew Ryder wouldn't hurt her. Not the way the Taylor's did, at least. She was safe with him.

Soon, they approached their dormitory and the place where ease had settled quickly started to be replaced with a small seed of tension. Thoughts spilled forward about the multitude of disgusted feelings that she might've held about him at this point. He fucked it up-- that was the thought going through his head. Too quick. He acted too suddenly. Then he heard her voice. Resigning himself to whatever was going to happen, he turned just to meet her lips against his own. Both hands instinctively rested against her hips, eyes widening for just a second or two before quickly melting to a close. His posture, body language, everything from the way his arms clumsily wrapped around her showed just a little discomfort but even that started to warm up just as soon as his brain caught up to what was going on.

Slowly, his broad arms locked around her slender waist. His mind immediately went to how easy it would be to pick her up, rest her across his lap and continue the kiss until they were faint of breath. Lexie was so much softer than how rugged his frame was, despite how slender she was. The urge to roam his hands along her curves hit him, but he behaved and kept both of his broad forearms wrapped around her back. At some point it felt as if he was pushing the kiss too long but everything clicked into place perfectly, especially his rugged lips on her far softer ones... but finally the satisfying smack of their lips could be heard as he disconnected from her.

The look in his darkly colored gaze was heavy, the air between them thick with tension. One single kiss had turned into three or four between the two of them and even at that point it felt as if he was dying for more. "Lex... fuck." Breathlessly, he mumbled the vulgarity out just softly enough that only her ears could hear it. His forehead continued to rest against her own, eyes locked firmly to her own. He knew they were just outside of the dormitory, that delaying for even a single second longer was dangerous but he simply didn't care. All he could think about was the girl in front of him.

Any words he wanted to say to her were choked back quickly. There was a time and a place, this wasn't it. His hand did, however, curl into her own and they spent the rest of the way with his firm grip intimately locking against her own. Standing before the dormitory doors, he turned to her once more.

"I won't force you or anything but..." Reaching into his pocket, he brought his phone out and offered it towards her. "...if you'd like, you could give me your number. Text me whenever you'd like. I could call you sometimes and we could do something like this again?" He hadn't been reeking of desperation. It was just a simple request, nothing pushy, but it would be a lie to say he wasn't hopeful. He really was. He wanted to text her late into the night, wanted to know that she was on the other side showing that attractive smile of hers while they went back and forth but it was something he was more than willing to give up on.

By the time he pulled away, the brunette's chest rose and fell with every rapid breath. It had been way too long since she had been kissed or kissed like that. Those she hooked up with hardly cared about kissing, they were just there for the quick fuck. But this? Shit it was so much better. From the way his lips moved against her own she knew that the boy had been holding back the duration of their...friendship purely for her own benefit, something she found so incredibly sweet. If she had any doubts about him potentially hurting her before, she definitely didn't know.

Despite the ease he put her in, she felt the way her shoulders sagged ever so slightly. They were outside...the wrong people caught sight of them? Neither of them would hear the end of it, and god she didn't want to put Ryder through that. Even though she knew he could handle it, probably more so than she could. Brown hues flickered down briefly, locking onto the way their hands seemed to fit perfectly together, the smile was way harder to bite back this time around.

It was only when he turned to her and offered his phone that she finally breathed out a laugh. "You're adorable," She teased, fingers clasping the small device. She lowered her gaze to the screen, typing out her number with a small heart by her name. "I suppose I wouldn't mind doing something like this again," She mused, offering a small grin. She was joking, of course. She would've been more than happy to do it with him again, hell, even if they just hung out she wouldn't of minded.

Unbelievable. It was unfair just how attractive he found her in that moment. Due to a rabid tendency to resort to violence and vulgarity, he had never exactly been the sort to be romantic with anyone else. Women regularly avoided him, his personality far outweighed his good looks. "Your taste is terrible" Ryder smirked back at her compliment, surprisingly not annoyed by how she referred to him as adorable. How could he? There was a big, cheesy grin plastered over his face and he was sure if he looked at himself in the mirror he would only be annoyed at how sappy she got him. "...It should be a crime for someone to look as cute as you do when you smile." Slowly but surely, their time together drew to a close. He reached forward one last time, hand find her cheek. The broad of his thumb stroked along it, leaning in for one last kiss though this one was painfully chaste and short.

Ryder knew how dangerous it was. He would get stuck in her pace, locked with the look with her eyes. Her smile would make his heart feel increasingly heavier and his feet would just refuse to move from where they were. He lingered for only a few more seconds before finally turning away from her and heading into the dorm alone. Had anyone been there that looked like they would've caused trouble, Ryder would be far more eager to run them off than ever before. He wanted Lexie to end this day on a good note, even if she felt she didn't need to be protected. He doubted she did. But even the strongest person would get frustrated constantly dealing with bullshit.

Much to his relief, no one was itching for a fight in the lobby. It was completely vacant. Satisfied, he headed to his room for the night.

- - -
Hey. Put me in your contacts with a good name, Lex. You already entered yourself in my phone as something incriminating as fuck.

Laying over his bed in a sleeveless undershirt and a pair of boxers, his forearms curled towards his pillow to hold up the phone while he texted off. It was a few minutes before he would've slept for the night. Maybe he was being a little too pushy, she could've already gotten her fill of him for a while now. Of course, that bullshit about playing cold to someone wasn't something he believed in. He wanted to talk to her. So he started texting her. It was just as simple as that.

"I know," She remarked, grin splitting her lips. "That would be the only explanation to kissin' you, right?" Despite her teasing words, she hardly meant it. He was right, she did have terrible taste, but in a completely different sense to what he meant. It was only when he turned to waltz through the doors that she remained unearthly still, gaze never wavering from his back, even as he disappeared out of sight. What a night.

It had almost been enough to take her mind off of things completely.

Almost.

"You look unusually happy, what's got you so hyped?" The soft voice of Nicola drafted throughout the room as the brunette sauntered in, grin still plastered to her lips.

"Nothing," It was a quick reply, one that would've alerted anybody to the lie she was telling, anybody but Nicola of course. She had always been like that, never one to eagerly make you spill your guts. You either told her, or you didn't. She didn't care.

"Right," The blonde murmured, turning her gaze to the brunette. "I have some news!"

Lexie's eyebrow quirked, one hand moving in a gesture for her to continue. And she did.

"Well, you know how I've always liked Alexander?" Yes. How could she forget the undeniable crush her only friend had on her former best friend? A crush that was never and had never been returned.

"Yeah?"

"He asked me out!" She squealed, eyes glistening. "Okay so...he didn't ask ask me out, it's not really a date considering Julius is coming too...and uh, you are, but it's a-"

"Wait." The brunette interjected. "I'm coming? Since when?" No. This could not be happening, not right now, not so soon after the good ass day she had.

Nicola's brows furrowed. "Wait, they didn't tell you?" Lexie shook her head and the blonde heaved a sigh. "They told me it was your idea!" The brother's had more or less cornered the preppy teenager on her way out of AP history, spewing some clear bullshit on how Lexie had arranged it so Alexander could get to know Nicola better.

"No, Nic.." She started, gaze flickering to meet her friends. "You must've heard the rumours by now, you know better than anybody right now, too. We aren't friends anymore, probably never will be again."

"Yeah but you didn't tell me any of this! How am I supposed to know when you don't confide in me?"

For the most part, that was true. Lexie hadn't told Nicola anything, she hadn't told her of the way the two boys had fucked her, or the way they threatened with both violence and their words. She hadn't mentioned that Julius was significantly worse than his brother. Mainly because she was scared the blonde wouldn't believe her, and perhaps she was living in denial, but she didn't care. She wanted to keep her friendship with Nicola. And perhaps that was why she did what she did next, knowing how much it meant to her friend. Alexander was a jerk, an asshole in every sense of the word, but at least it wasn't Julius and she knew him, he would never reciprocate his feelings for her because he doesn't care.

He wanted something, and once he got that, he'd leave Nicola alone. But until then, she wasn't about to let her friend be alone with either of them. "I'll go with you," She sighed, shoulders sagging. "Did they say why they wanted me there?"

Unable to contain the grin, Nicola threw her arms around Lexie's neck. "Thank you! Thank you!" She halted at the fleeting question, clearing her throat she slowly let her arms drop. "Julius said something about how you'd be his date, you know, so he's not third wheeling? I think we're going somewhere off of campus, I'm not too sure though," The blonde shrugged, tugging her lower lip between her teeth. "They said they'd meet us here in the morning, since it's a free day for both them and us."

Yeah, they still knew her schedule then.

"Okay, I'll be ready." With a nod she started towards her room. "I'm gonna go to sleep, see you in the morning Nic."

Her door slammed closed behind her, and her facade dropped. One hand gently pawed at her chest in an attempt to calm the beating of her heart, soft gasps falling from parted lips. Fuck. Fuck Fuck. She hadn't been properly near any of them since that night...not the way they would be at wherever they were going. She was going to have to sit next to him and act as if he hadn't bruised her, as if he hadn't attempted to strangle her.

As if either of them hadn't tied her down and fucked her against her will.

Before she had time to throw herself into an even worse panic attack, her phone vibrated against her leg. With a gentle huff her fingers clasped around the small device, grin once again splitting her lips at the message from Ryder. As if seemingly knowing who it was from, her heart slowed to a normal pace, fingers steadily typing a response.

I happen to think my name's cute and has character, so screw you.

She hit send before her brows furrowed and she blew out yet another shaky breath, typing out another message.

Are you busy tomorrow night? I have plans with my roommate all morning and afternoon, but I can do around seven if you're available!

God she hoped he was, she was going to need something after spending the entire day with those two, and that something just so happened to be the comfort of the man she was slowly growing to...love?

Only a few moments of silence would pass after her message was sent and then marked as read. For a few seconds, the text message showed that Ryder was texting. Once. Twice. Before going completely silent soon after with no message being sent. Rather than being forced to wonder whether he was just going to leave her on read, his message would eventually come after only a short thirty seconds of wait.

I think your name is cute too. But I meant the heart you put next to it. You better have a heart next to mine in your contacts to make it fair.

Anyways, seven? Sure. It's a good time to go on a walk. No one around to fuck with you... but there's something else I want to ask.

On Ryder's end, his eyes remained glued to the screen while he hesitated. There was something he wanted to ask her but the concern was ever present that he was asking for a little too much, that he was pushing a little too much. Taking a deep breath, he let the message finally leave his end and go to hers. 7PM was only a mere day away but that was precisely the problem. It was too long. He was already missing her and just admitting that made him feel strangely pathetic.

God, I feel like a fucking junkie asking for this... I want to call you. And hear your voice for a little bit before I go to sleep.

Of course, there was no way he could've known the dilemma she was going through. Nor the state she was in. If he had to paint a picture in his head about the girl on the other side, it would be almost painfully sweet. Maybe with her face buried in a pillow to hide back the grin form getting a message or two from him, much like how it was for him. It didn't bother to dawn on him that she was in a far worse predicament than he could've been in at that point. How could he? This day alone felt like one that was far better than all the others combined. His heart was quickly growing to love her and by that assumption, he wanted her to feel just as good as he did. She mattered to him in a way that was painfully intimate.

Come on, the hearts adorable! Don't worry I've put one next to yours too, feelin' a little jealous?

Go ahead, ask away.

Her phone was thrown onto her bed as she busied herself with getting ready, changing out of her clothes and into something a little more comfortable to sleep in. Pulling the tank top over her head, her gaze flickered to the sweater he had borrowed her. Unbeknownst to him, the material had been washed countless of times, she just hadn't had the heart to give it back to him yet. Surely he had other sweaters he could wear? She could always pretend she had lost it...or just continue changing the subject if he ever requested it back.

Or she could just...give it back.

Perhaps that would've been easier, but she didn't want to. It was more of a comfort thing now, something she had made routine of either sleeping in or sleeping with. Shit, was that pathetic? Do not tell him you do that. She blew out a breath, yanking the fabric off of the end of her chair, instead, she also threw that onto the bed before flipping the switch and climbing under her covers.

The phone lit up with another text.

Brown hues flickered across the screen, a grin curling her lips upwards. Only about five seconds passed before she hit the call button, a few rings later and he was on the other end. "Hey junkie." She teased, head hitting her pillow. And just like, all thoughts of what awaited her a few hours later, were gone.

Admittedly, he was just a little reluctant to take the call. There was still time to run off, tell her that he was only joking. His thumb made the decision for him before he could waste her time any more. "You're fueling my addiction, stupid. You in bed right now? About to sleep?" Their conversation hadn't been anything important. The contents were nothing they had to address in the moment... but despite that, Ryder felt like he needed it. The warmth, the intimacy, it all made the big, goofy grin never leave his face. Every word that left her mouth made him a little more drunk, a little reluctant to end the call before it hit the next hour. It went on and on, left him in a place of warmth he didn't quite know he could be at or could even crave.

...And finally, the silence hung between them. Less so from anything awkward, they had conversed for nearly an hour when Ryder had gone into it thinking that it was only going to be a few minutes. The calm, sweet lack of words was finally broken by Ryder. She mentioned that she had somewhere to be in the morning and afternoon. "Hey. Lex. Thanks for picking up the call. Really. I know that we weren't talking about anything in particular, but I really enjoyed it. I'll pick you up at seven tomorrow, night." Everything in him told him not to end the call, but he had to rush to do it. He didn't know when they would ever stop talking if he didn't pull the plug on their conversation. Ryder would've been happy to go the entire night with her over the phone, but even he knew that much was unreasonable.

"...Ugh, she's so fucking cute!" Burying his face against the pillow, he growled out the thought in his mind that glared through every second he spent with her. The jitters eventually would die down, leaving him to sleep for the night with the thought of her still fresh in his mind.

- - -
The dawn of the next day came just as soon as her night with Ryder ended, the quickly encroaching encounter with the twins approaching first thing in the morning. Nicola got the text sometime at nine in the morning that the twins were waiting on the two of them in the lobby. When they had eventually head out, they would meet the two of them lounging around in the lobby swarmed by their usual clique or just about anyone else in the school. There wasn't a single person who seemed to openly dislike the two of them. Both Alexander and Julius were dressed in a similar attire, dark jeans into a lightly colored button-down. Julius had his sleeves curled up to reveal his forearms whereas Alexander had them neatly positioned to his wrists.

"Hey! Nicola. Lexie. Great to finally see you two, I was getting a little antsy that I got stood up. Happens to Julius plenty. Right? Anyways, let's head out." Being the first to break the silence between the pairs, Alexander flashed a handsome grin to Nicola mostly, giving Lexie an acknowledging nod. Julius on the other hand, clearly wasn't very happy with the arrangement. Hands shoved into his pocket, staring off to the side like he was lacking an interest in the arrangement. It looked very nearly as if it had been hashed together by Alexander and that Julius was just dragged along in the process.

Ryder very easily made Lexie feel as if she were nothing but a giddy school girl again, and perhaps in a way, she still was a school girl but she shouldn't of been as cheery and overly happy as she was. A little over an hour had passed before Ryder made his subtle leave from the call, the soft sound of the phone ending echoing around the room. She already missed him. She had wanted to ask him to tag along with her tomorrow, but, both her pride and common sense had gotten the better of her.

Pride simply because she didn't want to seem like she needed his constant protection - already he had sheltered her from most of the backlash and they hadn't even known one another for that long. She knew he was trying to help, and she adored that, but she was strong enough to handle it on her own. At least she thought she was. Common sense simply because the brother's would not be pleased that she allowed him to tag along, not that she cared about what they thought. That and it'd be hard to explain to Nicola.

Although the blonde would probably be too busy focusing on Alexander to really care.

- - -
The brunette's nose scrunched up the moment her gaze locked on Nicola's outfit. "You're wearing that?"

A soft frown curled Nicola's lips upwards. "What? You don't like it?" She had always been the more...insecure one between the two, a little more on the prude side of things. But this was different - she wanted to look nice.

Lexie shook her head. "It's not that - you look great! I just don't think you should be dressing up for him is all." Clothes don't matter when you're pinned to a bed.

Nicola didn't have anything overly showing on - in fact she quite literally had on a pair of shorts and a black tank top tucked into them, but she supposed lately to Lexie, every item of clothing was too much. She still had no idea why she was acting the way she was, or why they were no longer friends. She had heard rumours, of course, but she made a point of pushing them away, she'd rather wait for the truth. Rumours got you nowhere.

Sliding her feet into the flat pumps by the door, she ran her fingers through brunette locks. Unlike Nicola, it wasn't them she was dressing up for. It was Ryder. Even though she wouldn't be seeing him for at least another ten hours. "You ready to go?" She murmured, wrapping her arms around her midsection. She was sporting a pair of denim ripped skinny jeans and a jumper, her usual cover-up as of late. And yet she still felt naked.

The blonde flashed Alexander a wide grin the moment her gaze landed on the two, a slight laugh bubbling from her lips. "Maybe next time?" She mused, arching a brow. She didn't say anything to Julius, barely even acknowledged the brother, instead her gaze was trained intently on Alexander as she nodded. "Where we headed?"

In-fact, it was Lexie who's brown hues narrowed in on Julius, waiting until the two of them were a little behind the blonde duo. "Why?" She questioned through a hiss, voice low enough to only be heard by him. "Why is he so interested in her now?" It had never crossed her mind that Alexander could actually like Nicola and maybe that was because when they had been friends, he hadn't made any effort to communicate with her. Perhaps it was her own mind fooling her into believing it was a ploy to have the blonde turn her back on Lexie, but with them two, who knew?

It also hadn't occurred to her in that very moment that she was...somewhat afraid of Julius, more so than his brother, her own underlying anger at everything had been the thing to take action this time around. And now she was going to have to spend the entire day in his presence.

"Fuck if I knew. Why don't you ask him if you're so curious? Shit's a complete waste of time..." Growling back at her, he purposefully stopped right in front of her and stared her down as if to say that he didn't want her walking near him. The disdain was more than obvious now, both hands shoving into his pocket and proceeding his pace only when he had put enough space between himself and Lexie. At the very least, it seemed like she wasn't the only one in the dark or annoyed at having to go on this little group date-- even if the man sharing that in common with her was the one who she desperately hated. In front of them, the pair were happily chatting away. At some points, it even seemed to become flirtatious. Everything from the warm look on Alexander's face to the grin that spread across his face looked so perfectly organic as if he was legitimately into the blonde in front of him. Julius had long since stopped staring at their backs, continuing to skulk behind the two while facing in whatever other direction he could.

Continuing through the city, Alexander finally led them off to a relatively new business in the block. "You two ever see this place? It's an escape room. You go in as duos and try to get out of the room in the quickest amount of time possible. Or if you can't do it, they'll let out after you throw in the towel. I'll pair with Nicola and Julius how about you go with Lexi--" Before the words could finish leaving his lips, the twin quickly found his brother encroaching over his personal space, close enough to feel his hot breath hit his face. "...Don't fuck with me, Alexander. What are you playing at?" For a moment or two, the thick tension in the air hung though the smile never left Alexanders face. The mutters his twin brother sent him were low enough that the two girls around them wouldn't be able to tell.

Clicking his tongue, Julius headed in first, clearly unhappy. "Sorry about that... he's been a little more grumpy lately. Forgive him for that, you two. We already reserved the room anyways, it would be a waste of money to not go in." Walking into the shop after Julius, they would find the other twin leaning against the wall in front of the counter still in one of his moods. Volatile as ever, and clearly not the best partner for something like this. Maybe that was good, she wouldn't have to deal with having to try and work through it with him if Julius was throwing enough of a tantrum to not even want to look at her.

Once they were at the reception desk, they were quickly shown to two rooms. Nicola and Alexander went in one before it was locked from the outside while the other attendant waited for Julius and Lexie to get in the other. At a glance, it looked like a fairly traditional living room of some sort. Filled to the brim with furniture, and had she actually been with someone she enjoyed the activity wouldn't have been the worst to deal with. Sighing, Julius strode in and fell back against one of the couches before taking out his phone so he could do something on it. The attendant then turned to Lexie expectantly, waiting for her to also enter the room.

She didn't know what was worse, being near the bastard or him hating her as if he had a reason to. As if she had been the one to assault him. It frustrated her to no ends, but she didn't focus on that, instead she chose to distance herself from the blonde, arms never leaving her midsection as her gaze trained intently on the backs of her current best friend and her former best friend. It wouldn't be so far-fetched to believe that the brother actually liked Nicola, the woman was the epitome of a walking sunshine. It wouldn't be that hard to fall in love with her, she just wished it hadn't been Alexander, or that Nicola hadn't liked him.

Nicola was having a much better time than Lexie, that much was obvious from the grin that never once seemed to fade from her lips, a prep in her step with every bounce towards the building Alexander was leading them to. "An escape room?" Her eyes lit up, much like a child at Christmas time. Though was that because she would be alone with him...? No. Her brows furrowed at the sudden behaviour change from Julius, one that had her casting a glance towards her friend. Who, had turned pale. What happened between you two?

"You want me to sit in a room for an hour? With him?" Alone? A thought she didn't echo aloud. She knew how escape rooms worked, the original time they gave you was an hour, but if you finished beforehand, that was fine. She had never personally gone into one. Claustrophobia was never something that troubled her, but being in a small space...with him all of a sudden made her feel anxious. She shuffled uncomfortably from one foot to another, brown hues locking on Nicola's.

"Come on!" The blonde pouted. "It'll be fun! Besides if you don't want to participate you can always just wait until the time is over." Softening her gaze, she took a step towards her friend. "For me?" That was about as much as she had to mutter before Alexander was tugging her forward and into the room, a soft click resonating behind them to let them know they had been locked in. Her gaze raked over the furniture, arching a brow. "Looks like my grandma's living room." She mused, if only to break the ice.

Lexie ventured in moments later, huffing at the impatient attendant who wasted no fucking time in locking the door behind her. She stood by the door for what felt like hours but was probably only seconds, before she shuffled over to a chair, away from him who was lounging on the couch as if he had better things to be doing. Huh finally they could relate. Her fingers clasped the small device of her phone, brows furrowing as her gaze zeroed in on Ryder's contact. Would it be too soon to message him? It was clear the two weren't going to actually try to solve the room, and he was on his phone, she had plenty of time to kill.

Not even a minute after the door was locked, Julius who had seemingly been in a bad mood immediately gave a relieved sigh. Standing up, he paced in front of her until he was looming right over the seated girl. "Hey, Lexie. You fuck your new boyfriend yet? Wouldn't be too surprised, really." The angst that was swarming his entire body language seemed to completely melt away and was now met with a grin that could only be described as menacing. If she tried to rise from her chair, she would quickly be met with a shove from his shoulder to force her back down. "You're really fucking stupid for getting in here with me, Lexie. Should I slap you around a little? Yank on your hair?" Rather than choosing either, he fell back on the chair right next to her and draped just one arm around her shoulders almost as if he was looking for a reason to start abusing her again.

"Do you think there are cameras in this room? Maybe if you scream loud enough, someone will come to help. Or maybe... a group of my lackies are already distracting the front desk so there's no one to hear you? That blonde bimbo might hear something... along with that dumbass Alexander, but who cares?" Finally, the arm that would've made her skin crawl shifted off of her just to give the back of her chair a shove forward to force her onto the floor face-first. If she needed a reason to be reminded for why she should've feared him, he would've been more than happy to give her one. His shoe would slam down along her wrist, twisting back and forth over top of it. "Let go of the phone, Lexie. Nice and easy. Or I'll break it. Don't worry, I'll reimburse you after... for a fucking rat like you, the price of a phone is a big deal. Not for me. We both know that. I just want to negotiate, luckily for you."

Slowly, he loosened the foot on her wrist and waited to see her next action. It would've been so much better if it just triggered her trauma, forced her to keep her head down and her mouth shut so she could listen to him. "Leave it on the floor, get back up, and sit with me on the couch. You'll want to hear this. It's about your dog of a boyfriend." All throughout, he glared down at her. Truthfully, he wanted nothing more than for her to resist as hard as she could. To give him even the slightest reason to force her body to ache with pain. He had been holding back the urge from the moment he had seen her and all at once, it came rushing forward.

Brown hues flickered from the device to the man standing to his feet, almost as if he hadn't been huffing and complaining mere minutes before. What the...? Her frame stiffened at his dig, eyes narrowing. He wouldn't be saying that shit if Ryder was there. She wasn't him though, and instead of resisting she froze. Especially when his arm draped across her shoulders, the very same arm that held her down mere months before. No. No. No.

"Was this your plan?" Though she shook with every breath, her voice was almost cool. Maybe she did take something from Ryder after all. "You won't get away with it this time, Julius." He had last time because they were shielded. They were in their house, with no witnesses. But this time? They were out in public, surely somebody would chime in if they hear something strange? Surely? It wasn't until her knees scraped along the carpet, and her cheek pressed painfully into it, that she remembered just how fucking fearful she was of him. His shoe was on her wrist before she had time to move, pinning it to the carpet.

Let go of the phone...The phone! Ryder!

Lie.

Her fingers slowly loosened around the small device, if only a little, before she followed through with his commands. It was only when she stood that she bent down and retrieved the phone, as if the device was a weapon that could kill the bastard. "I've already told Ryder where I am." She breathed, despite the fear coursing through her veins, she had to think. This is what he would've done, right? Granted he would've never gotten himself into this position in the first place. "You can't touch me, Julius." Despite how strong her words were, her voice shook with a betrayal she couldn't place. "Not here."

Her words were immediately met with a disdainful sneer. The foot on her wrist stepped down and twisted a few more times like he was completely unimpressed with her threat. Reaching down, he sunk his fingers into the length of her hair and used it to forcefully yank her up with zero regard for where he was gripping. The messy handful tore straight at the ends of her hair, making sure it hurt enough. "Sure you have. Even if you did, I don't really give a shit. Your boyfriend is a little busy right now. Aren't you curious? Quit the bullshit, Lexie. You're scared shitless. Don't give me a reason to fuck you up." Pulling his hand back, he raised it to slap her square across the cheek just to stop it by stroking right against her cheek. Blue eyes glared into her own, begging her for more reason to brutalize her. He was desperate for it, hungry to shatter her into a million fucking pieces so she wouldn't even dare speak to him casually again.

"I was thinking of the best way to expel that braindead gorilla. Theorized a little, came up with a solution that works best for someone as stupid as him." Dragging her by the hair, he threw her down over top of the couch and shoved one knee in between her legs to keep them thoroughly parted. The other hand clamped over her mouth, not quite caring if she bit. Unlike the other few times he had been with her, she could feel him shaking out of anger... and she had barely even doing anything to him. Bringing one finger to his own lips, he gave a soft hushing sound to her. "Shh... just shut up and listen, you uppity bitch. I want you to tell me if you think this plan will work."

Taking a deep breath, he finally continued as if he needed to steady himself to prevent himself from attacking her. She was just so fucking disgusting to him. The urge to violate her was killing him at that point.

"He gets into a fight with three of my goons. Morons with no backbone, you know. The sort that lick my boots for the attention and popularity. They egg him on a little, but he throws the first punch. Happens when you have muscle for brains. They both get injured... moderately, of course. At that point, there's no merit in going to administration." His blue gaze rested on her own eyes. Every flicker of fear that he saw in her gaze only made the sensation of anger at her settle just a little more.

"So they come to me after. I break a bone or two. Snap a few fingers. It would be nice to have something to take my anger out on. They'll recover, of course. I'll make sure to reimburse their hospital bills along with a hefty monetary compensation. After that, they just need to go to administration and whine about how they got maimed by that moron. They might let it pass once due to a lack of substantial evidence..." Julius mused, thinking about the possibilities. Clearly, he had complete confidence in his plan-- so much so that he would've openly told her every detail without missing a single beat. That was the power he had over someone like her, over anyone in the academy.

"...but I wonder what they'll do after he gets into a couple more fights? And they all have far more significant injuries. What do you think, Lexie? Suspension? Expulsion? ...Or arrest? I asked you a question, bitch." Getting another handful of her hair, he yanked her up to face him directly and finally moved his palm off her mouth so he could hear what she had to say. It was sure to be entertaining to him.

A whimper tore from her lips before she could stop herself, the foot on her wrist hurt. And she knew if the bastard put anymore pressure on it, he'd snap her wrist completely. She didn't have much time to linger on the aching from her wrist though, not when his fingers entangled in strands of her hair rough enough to leave a stinging sensation flittering throughout her scalp. She stood to her feet shakily, her head tilted ever so slightly in attempt to ease the pain. "Why do you care so much about him?" She hissed, fingers wrapping uselessly around his own in a bid to pull him off of her. She flinched, preparing for the slap, only to tense the moment she felt his hand run along her cheek.

She wanted to die.

He was dragging her towards the couch before she had time to realize, her feet digging into the carpet but he was too fucking strong. Her back hit the couch uncomfortably, her body distorting in attempt to keep the man off of her for as long as she could. But then his knee was between her legs, and his hand was over her lips and she couldn't talk. She thrashed, brown hues staring up into his own blue ones. What the fuck was he playing at?

And then he was rattling on about his plan for Ryder. A plan that she could so easily stop by advising the boy not to fight, which, would be easy. Right? She could convince him, surely. Her gaze flickered over towards the carpet, zeroing in on the device she had dropped in the process. As soon as you're free...call him.

It wasn't until he forcefully yanked at her hair again that she glanced at him, visibly flinching at the way his grip tightened. "I think you're fucking sick." She finally uttered, taking a deep breath. "I think you feel threatened of him. Am I right to assume so? Is this because he threatened you with a glass bottle that one night? Or is it because he doesn't take any of your shit like the rest of the fucking Academy?" Perhaps she had more of a backbone than she originally thought, she shouldn't of been this confident. Not with their position, not when he clearly didn't give a fuck about hurting her. And the day had only just fucking begun.

What was she supposed to tell Ryder if she was covered in bruises and visibly shaken up when he came to collect her tonight? It was no secret that the man was a little more violent than most people, he'd be playing straight into Julius's plan, and she couldn't have that. She couldn't lose him. Maybe that small ounce of confident was what had the brunette letting out a shaky breath. "I think you're not going to make it alive out there, outside the Academy walls." Her palm pressed against his chest in a rough shove, hoping, no fucking praying, that would be enough to leave him stumbling off of her. "You're going to become somebody's bitch the moment you leave, and fuck I hope I'm there to witness it."

Her provocations were met only with the small twinge of a grin. Menacing, but silent. He shoved back when she pushed against him, planting one hand against her throat now. "Is that what you fantasize about, Lexie? See... you're always talking all this shit about 'I hope I'm there to see you tossed in prison' or 'I can't wait to see you turn into someone's bitch-- but..." Just a little pressure was applied onto her throat to make her breathing ragged. "...if I'm half as fucking sick as you think I am, you won't be alive to see that happening. Isn't that right, Lexie?" As soon as the threat left his mouth, his hand loosened along her neck. Had he pressed just a little tighter, the raw red band would've stretched all along her collar but he had moved back far before leaving a lasting mark on her skin. "He pisses me off, you know. Guy like him? Doesn't know how the world works. Sure, I can respect it. He's like a dog that lives on his instincts and its gotten him far enough, but I think you know just as well as I do. Dogs like him don't survive very long in structured society. Let's assume you never flirted your way into his life like the little slut you are." One hand grabbed her wrist to pull her upright and shove her further against the edge of the couch. His palm shifted onto her shoulder to keep her in place and he would've been more than happy to become violent with her if she got too fussy.

"I'd give him about... a month or two in the academy before he got kicked out. He has a pretty impressive track record. Kicked out of three schools before even going into his senior year? How stupid does a guy have to be?" Julius could talk all the shit he wanted to in the confines of the room, right now he held an overwhelming amount of power over her. If it was just Lexie, there was nothing she could do if he overpowered her again. "Anyways, you're out of luck it seems. Looks like someone was fiesty early in the morning, huh?" He raised the screen of his phone right in front of her eyes so she could read off the text he had just gotten. Group chat of four people including Julius, a video attached underneath along with a straightforward message.

We did what you told us to. Got the video too.

"
You want me to play it for you, Lexie? Maybe the audio will suffice." Drawing his phone back, he adjusted the volume up just high enough so that she could listen to the contents of the footage. Flurries of vulgarity were tossed around, mostly in the voice of the man who had so quickly grown on her in the last few days. Fists crunching, a call for help, all before everything went completely silent and the footage cut off. "Just ambiguous enough for what I need too. What are you going to do now, Lexie? Go cry to administration? Tell them about my plan? Who the fuck is going to believe you?" Tucking his phone into his pocket, he wrapped his arms behind his head and stared up at the ceiling with that cocky smirk glued over his face.

Time was ticking on slowly, it would still be a while until her hour was up with him. "Like I said though! I just want to negotiate with you. That dog doesn't need to be expelled tonight. How about it? You want to see how this situation will end up if you refuse to do nothing about it? I'll take that wager." Julius' foot planted over top of the nearby phone on the carpet. Blue hues locked with her own, his foot tapping up and down over top of the device. Just a little more force and it would've smashed into a thousand pieces.

She had never wanted to be in Ryder's presence as much as she did right now. and part of her hated that. She hated that she had become dependent on him, if only because what if his plan did work? What if he was expelled and she never saw him again? Granted they would probably talk outside of the Academy, but it wasn't as secure to her as it would've been had he been roaming the halls like her. She kind of appreciated the way he stepped in for her, too. Despite arguing that she didn't need protecting, she very clearly did.

The brunette flinched, thrashing beneath his grip even long after he had removed his fingers from her throat. Had he threatened to kill her? Fuck, why hadn't she kept her phone? Why hadn't she fucking recorded any of it? He was right, and she hated that. Nobody would believe her over him. Especially not after everything she was already being blamed of accusing him for, everything that he had actually done. "You're all talk for somebody who ran away from him," She sneered. Truth was, she knew the bastard would never confront Ryder himself, would never knowingly put himself into a position he knew he wouldn't come out of, and she didn't know which was funnier.

Lexie flickered her gaze away from the video, holding back the soft sigh. She liked Ryder, really she did, but the boy was reckless. He had no self control and maybe that was something she should teach him to have, you know, so nothing like this would ever happen again. She didn't want him to be expelled and not just because she selfishly wanted to be with him all the time, he deserved a chance. He deserved to finish school and go on to do amazing things, regardless of his violent tendencies.

Scrambling away from him almost the second he shifted to plant his foot on her phone, she backed herself up closer to the door, fingers twitching. If she were to knock rapidly surely they'd open it? She swallowed, brown hues narrowing into a glare. "You want to negotiate?" She bit out, knuckles resting on the hard-wood. "What about jackass?"

"If you're going to get the fuck out of here, go. I don't give a shit. If you want to talk, get your ass back here and sit on the couch. Now." Seeing as how she had left him, he took the liberty of picking the phone up and lounging over the couch much more comfortably. The noises of notifications rung out from her phone a few times, text messages from somebody. His blue eyes scanned over them for a moment before a sneer left his mouth. "Your boyfriend has a soft spot for you? That's so adorable I could cry. If I wasn't trying to hold the vomit back." Tucking her phone into his pocket, he moved his own hand back to his phone to idly pass the time.

If she hadn't listened to his order, he would've been more than happy to end the conversation right then and there. After all, there was no one more eager than him to see if his 'vile' plan would work or not. "Alexander has been getting on my case about being more civil. You know what the sad part is, Lexie? You definitely think I'm the worse of the two of us, but here's the thing... if someone's going to get caught, it's going to be that dumbass. Without a doubt. I'm the one who's going to get away. Doesn't that make you so fucking upset? World really is a shit place." Continuing to tap away, he finally raised his gaze to stare her in the eyes again.

"I could be convinced to just bury this plan. To not bother going through with it. If you give me a little convincing, of course. See, that night we had sex. I can't quite get it out of my head. Gotta hand it to you, Lexie. You're really good at spreading your legs. So why not use that a little more?" Finally sitting back up, he had toiled away at considering what the best way to ruin her was. That one request came to his mind blatantly, the one thing she would hate more than anything else was to relive what he did to her.

Unfortunately for her, he would ask for exactly something that unreasonable. He didn't want her to give in. He wanted a reason to sneer at her, puff his chest out, tell her that he gave her a chance. To tell Alexander that he gave her a chance. But ultimately, she was the one who refused. That narrative was what gave him complete comfort in a situation that should've otherwise torn at his skin.

Lexie faltered. Should she just leave? What help would she be to Ryder if she simply supported him through possibly being arrested? If there was a way...she should at least stay and see how it pans out, right? A soft sigh fell from her lips as she allowed her arm to drop beside her, all but sulking towards the couch once again. She didn't want to sit anywhere near him and so she perched herself on the edge this time. Brown hues narrowed into a glare at the mention of Ryder, lips curling upwards. "Shut up," She uttered, her words were weak as fuck, and pathetic. But what else was she supposed to say? She couldn't protest, he had the upper hand here and he fucking knew it.

They were both equally as disgusting as the other, but...Julius had been the more violent one, the one who had been all too keen on keeping her restrained in that bedroom for six more hours. Alexander had been the one to try and set her free, though, that wasn't a fucking excuse. "You won't get away forever, Julius." She murmured, shifting so that her knees were under her chin. "You're going to fuck up at least once and that's what's going to end you."

The brunette froze. That night we had sex. That night....we had sex. He had said it so casually, the we implied it was consensual and that was what hadn't sat right with her. Shakily she tugged her lower lip between her teeth. "It's not sex if they didn't want it, jackass." She sneered, turning her body to fully face him. The colour drained from her cheeks once she realized what he was asking of her. He wanted her to...fuck him? To prevent Ryder from being sent away? No. No. No,

She slapped him.

It was fast and hard. She hadn't even seen it coming, so she very much doubted he had. The slight sting on her palm alerted her that she hadn't been gentle with it either, but fuck, she was way too fucking angry. So angry that she hadn't even bothered to stop and think about the consequences. If there even was any. Her gaze flickered from the red hand print blossoming on his cheek, swallowing the slight pride she felt. "You're fucking disgusting!"

The resounding smack filled the room, turning Julius' face to the side. Lexie's distinct red hand print made a visible mark along his cheek, one hand drawing up to rest against his face. Something wanted to come out of his lips, but ultimately he just grit his teeth and sneered again. "Dumb bitch. What the fuck are you doing raising your hand to me? At this rate, you're the one who's going to fuck up." Although unexpected, it hadn't come as nearly enough to shut him up or leave him recoiling in pain from her. Instead, he closed the distance between them and buried his hands along her thighs without an ounce of shame. Julius' blue glare bore into her own eyes, half of it being easily akin to hate and disdain while the other was thick with vulgarity. Had she not been blindfolded that night, she would've seen the very same lustful stare bearing into her gaze.

"Total pain in the ass. I know you think I'm disgusting. Do I look like I fucking care? I want you. Give me an answer instead of your moaning and bitching." Once more, he gave her another shove to bury her back against the arm rest of the couch and now he had her pinned underneath himself on the couch. The feeling was so utterly dualistic. One part of him hated her so fucking much, a girl he found so utterly disgusting and trash-like but the other side of him turned him on beyond belief at the idea of being able to violate her to his heart's extent. This uppity, mouthy bitch put in her place by taking his dick once again regardless of whether or not it was done through blackmail.

"We got about another thirty minutes... you going to stay there and hyperventilate or fucking do something with it?" His warm breath splashed across her face, growls meeting her ear while he slowly inched his coarse palm up between the inner curve of her legs. At some point, he had stopped caring that he was rubbing his fingerprints all over her. No matter what she did, he wouldn't force himself on her. Julius knew it wouldn't have been even halfway as exciting for him. He wanted her to, albeit reluctantly, give into him.

Assuming she did, she wouldn't have any marks along her body from his abusive treatment. After all, the most incriminating thing that had been done in that room was the slap she laid across his face something that he would've happily dangled over her head had she gone to cry to someone about what had just happened. Someone like Julius? Suing her over assault in terms of the slap wasn't something that was too pathetic for even him.

Shit. Shit. Shit. She had actually slapped him! Her gaze faltered, brown hues flickering to her palm as if she couldn't believe that she had done it. It felt damn good, she couldn't deny that, however, he was an asshole. She had no doubt he would use this, use the fact that only he was sporting a mark, turn it all around on her. And then how the hell would she save Ryder? If her own ass was being hauled to a police station? The brunette flinched at the harshness of his words, recoiling ever so slightly the moment he pounced forward, his fingers burying along the inside of her thighs.

I want you. I want you. I want you.

Lexie wanted to throw up. How could one man be so fucking disgusting? Be so fucking vile? She exhaled a shaky breath at his words, eyes fluttering. "Aren't you going to give me some time to think it over?" She murmured. If there was anything she didn't need, it was time. It was time to overthink the whole situation, time to think about Ryder and what'd he do if he found out. But it was also an excuse, an excuse to not do anything with him in the half an hour they had left. Because fuck she didn't want that. It'd break her, hurt her worse than the night he raped her. Why couldn't he just leave her alone?

Her breath hitched, chest rising and falling with every rapid breath. Her fingers gently curled around his wrist in an attempt to tug him away from her, she didn't like it. His hands felt nothing like Ryder's. How could she sleep with a man who had hurt her so badly? She wasn't sure it was love she felt for Ryder yet but...it was something. She couldn't hurt him like that. But she also couldn't lose him...fuck. "Stop touching me," She breathed, finally.

He knew what she was doing. No matter how strong the urge to pry her apart was, he wouldn't dare do it at any other time. Right now, everything was completely secure for him. There were no cameras in the room. Her phone hadn't been recording. She had proper incentive to give him what he wanted without any signs of force being present. Under conditions like those, it was completely guaranteed that their little meeting would've never been able to hurt him. "Few minutes doesn't mean thirty. It means you decide in the next five and spend the rest of the twenty-five carrying through." His tone was husky and gruff, emanating in a growl towards her. Just the way she tried to squeeze herself out of it was so fucking pathetic to him, but he wouldn't antagonize her any more than he already had. Not yet, at least.

"Give me a yes or a no instead of that 'stop touching me' bullshit." His hot breath leaked against her ear though, surprisingly, he shifted his palms off her thighs and instead met her wrists halfway to pin them against the couch with the same level of gentleness that she had used with him to tug his wrists away or at least try to. "Listen... don't shudder so much. The deal is much sweeter than you think." Now, he gripped her hands far more assertively than before. Curling tight around her palms, he applied just a little more force to glue them to the couch. Julius' lips were just shy of her ear making each and every word echo deeply against Lexie.

"Let's pretend like you didn't slap me. I don't give a shit, you're a pain to deal with. I won't force you to do anything but make a decision right here. Got a date with your boyfriend in the evening, don't you? Your phone's lighting up right now from Ryder. Either you'll get that date and you'll keep Ryder. ...Or?" Every word word he gave to her was just soft and low enough to accentuate the deepness of his tone, but he knew no matter how much she tried she just wouldn't be able to see him in that light. That was perfectly fine to him, just didn't give a damn at that point. It wasn't for her enjoyment at all. "You can lose them both over the decision of the next thirty minutes. I'll even be extra nice to you just this once and lay off the harassment. I'd imagine I wouldn't be as pissed off if you helped let off the steam a little." His hands drew towards the hem of her sweater and just as it looked like he was going to dig his palm up her clothing, he leaned back.

Finally, he was off of her. The time continued to tick. In another three minutes, the window for making the decision would've closed completely. After getting off of her, Julius wouldn't bother to convince her any more. There was no real point if she was violently against it. No level of blackmail or harassment would sway her. Whatever she chose, he would be the winner in that scenario.

Carrying through.

Carrying...through.

Did that mean he expected her to....actually partake? Her plan had just been to let him do whatever the fuck he wanted, and stay quiet whilst he did it. But now...did he want her to follow through with the actions too? Why was he asking so much of her? She stared blankly ahead, even as his fingers dug into her flesh, gluing her to the couch. Even when he pushed himself off of her, she still just stared. Because fuck did she have a lot on her mind. Ryder had been the first person in so long that she had attached herself too...and she wanted to believe he felt the same way too.

How could she lose him before they even had a chance to sort out whatever was frying between them? There was no denying they had something. And she didn't want to just throw that away.

Sex had never meant anything to her, if somebody else had been the one to ask, she would've given in without even blinking, but now...she cared. Perhaps she cared because of a certain boy..,or maybe she was just cautious given who the man was, and what he had already taken from her. She hadn't had sex since that night, and honestly, she wasn't too sure she would still like it.

Lexie didn't want to lose Ryder, and she didn't want him to be put through the tormenting of Julius and whatever accomplices he managed to lure in, and so that was why she had found herself uttering the one word that had the ability to both psychically and mentally break her. "Yes." Her voice was nothing but a mere whisper, but she knew had had heard her, after all, she had said it loud enough for just his ears.

The moment she had given into him, his arms wrapped around her frame to pull her against him. Burying her face against his chest, he curled his fingers into her hair. "Good. Just like that... you don't have to look at me. It'll be over quickly." Had she expected thorough abuse and a demeaning tone as she gave into him, she would be thoroughly mistaken. Julius didn't seem as if he was going to so much as talk to her throughout their act... that he wouldn't abuse her, that everything would be over more quickly. Had it made it any less monstrous? He knew the answer to that was no. In fact, the very reason for being so cooperative was vile in its own right. The blonde knew that just by giving in she had been broken completely. That she wouldn't be getting mouthy with him anytime soon, or even daring to defy him like how she had stupidly and mindlessly done during the first few minutes of their little group date.

Broad fingers found the edge of her jeans, digging in towards the tight fitting denim to start undoing the zip and buttons just enough to tug them down in order to expose her legs. Despite her delay, they had more than enough time to finish the act. One hand grasped along the edge of her panties, hooking along the elastic to slowly coax the thin fabric down and expose her. That night that he had abused and violated her, he knew where he had left his marks. Tight chaffings around her wrist, hidden by her long-sleeved jumper. The redness against her rear had all but softened and mellowed out into a pale, milky shade of her usual skin.

Julius caressed along her rear, broad and rough hands grasping and groping along it. The only thing she would have to subject herself to hearing was his breathing. Occasionally heavy, sometimes mellowing into a more paced breath. Just as he had promised, he said nothing to her while he stripped down his lower half. His own jeans found their way down to his ankles, just as Lexie's had found themselves at her ankles. Regardless of whether or not she would avert her eyes, the heat of his length would show her to a painful extent that the cock that had raped her only a mere few weeks ago was once more about to push into her depths.

"I'm sliding in." He finally uttered those words to her, breaking the silence between them while pushing up against her entrance. Just his tip would part her slowly but surely, until the first inch pried her apart. The same thick girth that had pushed her tightness apart slowly slid into her while she was pinned down to the couch underneath his far larger frame. He was slower, far more accommodating than that night he had forced her. Waiting at times for her to ease up and then pushing into her a little more and more until every inch throbbed in her.

Intentional.

He had intentionally made it terrible on the night he raped her.

He could've taken her far more slowly. Waited for her to ease up, to handle her more delicately. He didn't. He took every ounce of enjoyment of forcing his way into her in the most brutal way possible, of scarring and hurting her delicate body until she was aching and sore. It was clear from how this encounter was like day and night compared to when he had taken her the first time.

The only good thing about the...arrangement was that he hadn't been lying when he said he'd leave her alone. He said nothing to her, almost as if she were merely a fucking doll, which to be fair, she preferred. It made the whole ordeal pass quicker, his breathing being the only thing she could really acknowledge. She did, however, actually allow her face to bury into his chest, almost the crook of his neck, it wasn't something she was proud of - but it made everything so much easier. Especially with the way she could pretty much pretend it wasn't him.

It took the brunette various attempts to stop herself from cowering every time his fingers brushed along her skin, she knew this was inevitable, you couldn't fuck without being touched. The moment he tugged her jeans down, she blanked. Her mind was elsewhere, and so was she. Much like the night of the rape, she disappeared to somewhere else. Only unlike that time - she had Ryder to think about. He'd kick their asses for her. She knew that wouldn't help, if anything it'd only land him in trouble, but it was sweet to think about. Fuck, she really missed him.

"I'm sliding in."

The brunette snapped back to reality, brown hues flickering to meet his blue ones, before she swallowed and averted her gaze. Surely this couldn't be pleasurable to him? She might as well of been a corpse she was that stiff. But she supposed if he had managed to feel...something from raping her, this wouldn't be that much different. Was it still rape if she didn't want it - but didn't fight back or say no? She couldn't say no, but both of them knew she didn't want it. He knew and still went along with it. A soft gasp fell from her lips, more out of shock than anything, really. He wasn't nearly as rough as he had been that night. Fingernails dug into the skin of his back, jaw clenching. It'll be over soon. It'll be over soon. It'll be over soon...

At that point she knew that he had meant to hurt her the night he raped her. He meant to give her every bruise and slap, every damaging thrust. If the way he slid into her now was anything to go by, at least. It was all on purpose. And that thought was what drove the distaste and hatred deeper into her, ultimately causing her fingernails to dig that little deeper into his skin, a bruising grip, almost.

Back
Top Bottom