Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age old secret

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
For eons the truth has been lost to the mortals and the stories forever forgotten now, but that does not diminish the fact that these events have taken place. The old gods made the world of the mortals and then made the mortals. They did not calculated what would happen next now, it seems that these imperfect beings negative energy brought forth the evil world soon after. These evil beings where not to be trusted, the battle soon ensue between the gods and evil world and for while it looked like the evil world would win.

The Gods and Goddess in one finally effort brought forth there armies. The battle was long and hard, there were causality on both side, for a while it looks like the Gods/esses where going to lose. At the last moment, the gods and goddesses sacrifices part of their immortal to beat back the evil ones, sealing them into there own dimension. This did not keep them there, but it prevented a massive evasion like that one again.

Things where normal for a while, but something happen to that, the gods where being hunted down by the humans, they gods could be killed, there power taken by the mortals, making them one of the gods, or goddess. The gods and goddess where in full retreat from there own creation, still doing there jobs through, but they got sick of it and created there own dimension hiding in it and taking there influence with them. They still did there thing from the shadows, but they try not walk the mortals home.

Time passed and people forgot, legends slowly disappear from history, even through some of the mortals could see into the gods/goddesses realm, but they could not prove nothing, the demons hunted the ones with this power to either eat them, or making them join there forces. The gods and goddesses could not allow this, they grab these mortal and made them there servants and that how, it has continue till today.

Now, in present times now, there was two demons on the hunt "Man, I am hungry." The other demon smacks him in the back of the head "We are looking for a new recruit now diner, or would you rather I tell him, what you where trying to do." The other demon mumbles some, but both of there eats pick up "I sense one, mm, I do not think I felt some so unique." The demon laughs moving fast through the shadows as the other demon say "Mm, this will be good, master will be so please." Taking off behind his partner. They where looking for the person they had sense, they knew it was a woman from the power sense, but they where a bit away.

"Have a good night," Mia called to her co-workers as she departed the little cafe she worked in. It was only a part time thing while she finished her second major, but it was a nice little place. Not to far from her apartment, the people were friendly, and of course tips were always a plus.

"Do you want a ride home Mia?" called her friend as he got into his car across the parking lot.

Mia only smiled and shook her head, looking up at the clear night sky, stars twinkling and the full moon lighting the night. That air was crisp and clean as she took a nice deep breath. "No, but thank you. It's such a beautiful and warm night. I will like the walk tonight." with one last exchange of waves, the two parted. He drove off, and Mia turned to make her way home.

It was such a beautiful night, she even decided to take the long way home, through the park. The sky looked for lovely now, she could only imagine what it would look like through the trees.

The two demons where watching her, they where waiting for the right to strike "This going to be easy, another stupid human." One of the demon says to the other, before that one laughs "Like picking off fish in a barrel." That demon laughs, he smiles slightly now, before licking his lips. Both of the demons take off behind her, they follow her into the park setting up a barrier which made other human and animals not want to be there.

There was an eerie feeling that creep through the air now, there was something not right here. There was no other humans and the animals in the park were quit too. There was a strong gust of wind that came around her body, if she would turn around the path behind her was gone, before a voice rang out around her "Oh my, what we have here? A little girl that has lost her way?" Another voice comes out of nowhere "Maybe we should eat her? She does look tasty." Both voices begin to laugh at her.

The ground behind her begins to crack, fire beings to spew from it forming the demon Kihis. He roars at her, his hand forms a whip of fire looking at her, before smiling hard. A second demon appears above the other one, this appears out of a flash of lightning. This demon was a female named Niri she looks at the female smiling at her "This one has something special about her, this will be very much fun, to break her.

She could sense the change in the air, even before it happened. Something perhaps in the smell of it? She had always had this uncanny ability to sense changed around her. She didn't know why, and by now she was rather use to it. But there was something more in the air tonight. Evil. Danger. It made her skin go pale and her heart beat faster. Her pace picked up. If she could just get out of the park, something told her inside it would be okay.

Every nerve in her body seemed to be awary of the things around her, even things she was not seeing with her own eyes. In fact somethings were trying to save her from the reality of it. Once sense told her that the road behind her was no longer there, that it vanished behind her with every step she took, but another part of her told her not to dare look back. Keep going. Keep going. Safety deeper into the park. Keep going!

But soon the demons left her with no place to go. Their voices seemed to attack her from every which way, but they only spurred her into a run, dropping her bag, forgetting it as she ran. And she knew she was running for her life.

Feeling the earth splitting was the thing that finally made her turn and look. With eyes wide, she froze, watching the demons make themselves known to her mortal eyes. But... that was the strange thing. The sight of them should have frightened her to death. She should fall to her knees and beg for her life. But as she looked at them, listened to them, she only paused a moment, staring... and turning swiftly, taking off into he park with all the force and speed her legs would carry her. She was no longer heading down the path, but running right through the park itself. Using all her instincts to guide her. Something inside was calling her, carrying her to safety. But she'd never reach it if the demons behind her got to her first.

((I'm looking for a good image for Mia. I'll hopefully have found something by the next post or two))

The demons laugh at her, she thought that she could get away from them "You will never get away from us." The female demon takes off after her, before licking her lips. The other demon let out a loud roar making a loud sound as he stomps upon the ground. The female demon appears above her "Why are you running there nothing you can do to get out of this, you belong to us." She chuckles throwing lightning down in front of her path as she chuckles. Another loud roar come from behind her followed by intense air of heat.

There was a strong pull coming to her to go right. There was a clearing filled with flowers to her left and there was a sweet smell coming from that way too "I am going to roast you." There was a whip that grabs the tree in from of her, making it turn into ash within seconds now, before coming back to the other demon. If, she would go the way the feeling was taking her black flower petals would fall down around her the further she would go that way the more heavy those flowers would fall around her.

Mia was basically running blindly through the parks. Not sure of her way, afraid for her life. And yet, something deep inside was telling her it was going to be okay. If she just followed the feelings inside her head and her heart. The way the demons called after her, she tried to block them out, but it was hard to do when the world around her was crumbling thanks to them. The lightening in her path caused her to stumble, but she did not fall. If anything it urged her forward even more. And the ashes of the tree blew through the wind, engulfing her in a cloud of black, covering her, but not swaying her from the cord that seemed to be pulling at her. Where it was pulling her, she did not know, she only followed. Like she had any other choice.

Suddenly, she thought that the black ash was falling from the sky. It took her a moment to realize it was not ash but something else. Petals? Black Petals? Was even such a thing possible? Perhaps they were just leaves and in the dark night she mistook them for black petals. This was not the time to be thinking about such things now! She was running for her life!

Running into the falling petals, she noticed them fall heavier and heavier. The numbers increasing until she was not running through them, but pushing through. It was like fighting to climb up hill as he fought her way through. This was clearly not normal, but no turning back now. Soon she was lost in the downfall of black petals, wrapped in them. Wrapped in darkness it seemed. What was happening?!

The black petals falling like snow on a winter day from the sky, which makes like blizzard conditions around her body. The demons couldn't be seen, or hear from where she was standing at this particular moment. Suddenly, the storm of petals falling around her was gone. She was standing in this field of flowers as the cold night air begins to caress her skin like a gentle hand, but what of the demons? They where nowhere in sight, they seems to have disappear into thin air for now. All the petals of the flower that where on the ground. where gone now.

Was it all a dream, or a nightmare? Who knows or cares now, it seems to be over now. There's still some odd about the air around her. Was it evil? No, something worst then that, what could it be? Now, it was clear this feeling was a murderous intent feeling that chock the air. The temperature around her began to risen fast the ground beneath her feet was now, beginning to shift and quickly, if she would look down she would see that the ground was melting like it was about to explode. A few feet from her the ground exploded in a blaze of light, heat, and fire. It was the first demon again, and he was growling at her "You thought that creep trick would stop us? You moronic girl." He lets out a fearsome roar behind it was an intense blast of heat. The earth seems to tremble around him now, his partner appearing behind him. She looks up at him, showing her his teeth "Wait, there something not right here, we have to retreated for now."

The male demon doesn't listen looking at the young woman with rage inside of his eyes. He takes off after her "I will kill you, you bitch!" At that moment, there was a wolf man that walks out in front of Mia looking at her "Stay behind me." He pushes in front of her as the demon yells at them, you could hear his partner "Wait! Get away from him." But, it's to late a blade appears out of black light in the wolf hands, before effortlessly slicing the fire demon in half, which in turn makes him disappears, before pointing the weapon at Niri "Come now, we really need to stop meeting like this way." Niri growls at him taking her cue to leave the area. The wolf man begins to walk off as nothing has happen from Mia he doesn't say a word.

Mia stood in the field at first and just stared. Was this the same place she had just been in? Turning to look behind her, where was the park? This place was no familiar to her at all and she had walked though the park to many times to be lost like this in it. Then, perhaps it wasn't? Had she somehow wandered to the woods outside town? Impossible! She would have had to cross a street somewhere along the line. It was then she realized the flowers where gone. And those THINGS that were chasing her as well. What was going on here?!

She did not have the time consider any more then that for her attention was suddenly all draw to the earth below her feet. Frozen for a moment longer then she would have liked, she jump aside right before the demon showed his ugly face once again. And she made one other mistake as well. She fell. Off her feet now, looking up at the demon of fire blazing before her, she was helpless. For a moment she felt like she was looking at her own death before her.

Just as she was ready for the end, her savior appeared. She didn't know how. She didn't know why. He made just about as much sense as the others. He was somehow part.... wolf? Impossible. Utterly impossible! From her place on the ground, shielded by the wolf man's body and power, she watched her attackers be stuck down. As quickly as it started, it was all over. A silence filled the night air once again.

As Mia watched the wolf man walk away for a few moments, not sure what to do, what to say. Did she try and stop him? Or let him slip back into her dreams and wait to wake up? Finally, she pulled herself to her feet and took off a little towards him. "Wait!" she called, stopping after only a few steps in his direction. "Thank you. Can you, can you tell me where I am? What were those things? And what did they want with me?"

The young wolf male was looking at her, he had a tail, and he was wearing long black pants accompany with his black hoody. The black male wolf man looks at her now, he has purple eyes? A descent build to body as he stood, before her at a height of 5' 11'. Yes, he did have ears on his head, but there was a reason for that "Well, well you want to know? You want to know it all eh? Well...." He stops in the middle of his sentence, before she saw him changing, before her eyes, and his ears receded into his head and, so tail both of them had disappeared as he stood there "My, do I hate when that happens. Well, I have many names my dear all ranging from Hades, Seth, grim reaper, angel of death, and etc, but my real name is Eini Rado."

The now, human version of the male, before her tilts his head back towards the sky for a moment, before looking at her, and into her eyes thinking to himself "Well, what you think they are my dear most religion talk about them, and they are in a lot of myths to, and you know the rest of that story my dear." He laughs at her now, tilting his head from side to side as he looks around the place it seems to change now, it looks resemble the mood she was feeling now, before he laughs again. He begins to walk pass her giving her a shrug "If, you want to know more then you are going to have to follow me, or you can go home, but more demons will come after you, and I might not be there next time for you." He gave her another lovely smile.

The young man looks at her thinking to himself he seems to be in deep thought with himself, and he stands there patiently waiting for an answer now, patiently waiting and never taking his eyes off of her "I am flexible about this, I will return you to your home, if you want to go home, or you can come with me, or we can work out some type of deal out." He smiles slightly now, tilting his head to the side again, before sitting on the ground to own thought as the weapon in his hand blows away like smoke in the air, and disappears all together.

Mia looked up at him and was silent the whole time he spoke to her. A puzzled look was upon her face. What was going on? She just didn't understand. And he only seemed to be leaving her with more questions then answering anything she needed to know. As he sat down by her, she sat up and almost leaned a bit into him, "You speak as if in riddles. Can you not just give me a straight answer?" She closed her eyes, filled with frustration, "Where am I? Who are you? What is going on?"

He growls slightly now, he looks up to her eyes "Does death ever truly give you straight answer, and don't you listen? I say my name is Eini Rado don't assault me. If, you don't get from all those names I gave you tell you I'm the god of death then you're very slow in the head." He points around the room looking at her "How this place look? Does it not resemble what you are feeling?" (You choose how the place looks. It changes it with your moods) The young man sighs to himself, before getting to his feet tilting his head back "I told you, if you would clean the crap out of your ears, and listen want to know more you are going to have follow me, you're more special then you think you are." He sighs again, before turning around being to walk away "And I said what they where, not like you where listening to me? I said they are demons, filthy and vile things they are." He places his hand out into the air, before begins chant a quick little spell, and a purple portal appears, and next to it a green one beside that one "Either way, I don't care I'm going home you can choose to come with me, or go home." He walks through the purple portal with one more line to say "The other portal will take you home, and good luck with either choice you choose is fine with me."

Back
Top Bottom