Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Super Power Debate

Andy French

G-Spot who rocks the G-Spot
Banished
A simple but fun topic of discussion. What are some fun and sexy ways that you think canon super heroes (or villains) could use their powers to make sexy fun time SUPER?

For example. With Miss Marvel, who's super power is basically that she can stretch or grow any part of her body, couldn't she just give herself a massive rack and big ass?

For me mental stuff would work best. Telepathy is usually not too well defined, so I could see anyone who can read minds or communicate over distances temporarily connect sensory input or feelings. This may not be super kinky, but physically feeling yourself what you do to your partner sounds intense.
On a similar, but more kinky note: Emotional manipulation. This is likely something Jean Grey or Doc X could do. This is more a dub/non-con concept. FOrce things upon your partner, and make them love it. Treat it like Pavlov's bell, create neuronal connections. Yes, your partner is an intelligent being, but whether they want it or not, soon they'll learn to love the things you want them to love, whether it being sucking your cock, being chained up for your amusement, or even just cuddling.

Spiderman's isn't even a power, Mary Jane could easily borrow those web shooters and turn the tables on him. :p

A lot of powers are conducive to BDSM in general. Telekinesis is obviously a good one, super strength and monsterous transformations for that delicious primal play and of course who doesn't love a nice healing factor for the sadists to enjoy toying with? I do not like the mental control for a lot of things, mind reading in an RP for example makes it hard for one character to have private thoughts and it doesn't really sit very well with me personally but to each their own. There are more fun applications though, such as mental blocks on orgasms, or mental triggers to make them do something in certain situations that they may find shameful or just entering their mind to have a playroom to trap them in where anything is possible.

Then there is more mundane, Of course the stretching and growing any part of one's body is very good for size-play, I have no doubt that Mr Fantastic thinks it's...well, fantastic. Sue probably agrees. Venom is an interesting one...do you think the Symbiote likes to play kinky games with the wearers while they are actively wearing the suit? Probably makes it harder to fight with Spidey.

Back
Top Bottom