Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa / Female single sentence writing prompt. (semi-taboo?)

Tia Ruby

Planetoid
Heya everyone!

I decided it was time to give something new a go, and to try my luck with a shorter request thread. So short in fact, that other than the basic pairing / premise, it going to be based off a single short line of dialogue that acts as a writing prompt. So what is the particular writing prompt I had in mind?

“I want you to fuck my mother”.

I think this could be a lot of fun, because there are a whole bunch of ways to interpret it. But to help out just a little bit, there was a specific pairing I had in mind. That pairing would be:

Mother and Daughter x Daughter’s girlfriend.

Now I foresee that this could be slightly confusing to read. It means one of us plays the mother and daughter, the other one plays the daughter’s girlfriend. The Daughter’s role in the plot is largely negotiable. She can be involved quite heavily, or hardly at all other than a way for the other two characters to meet.

I do think it’s a good idea to quickly cover my rules / preferences too, which are:

I write using PM or threads only, with a slight preference for PM.
Ideally posts should be a minimum of two good paragraphs, (though more is welcome!
Detail is key with me - settings, clothing, actions, speech and character appearance etc.
No godmodding. If you need clarification, or to change something, ask ooc.

Do you think the idea sounds fun?

If so, great! I'd love to hear from you! I think a good starting point for the conversation would be for you to answer the questions here. Please do answer all of them. (points furiously at #5) I'll also include a link to my F-list as the bottom of the thread so you can see in general what sort of things I like sexually / kink-wise too.

1) Which character / characters do you want to play as?

2) Which of the characters would you like to be futa? (Can be one, or two of them, but not all three).

3) Why does the Daughter want her girlfriend to fuck her mother? Please do make a suggestion, even if it isn't a detailed one. I do have a few ideas myself, so even if we don't go with your plan we can find something that works for both of us. But answering 'I don't know' to this question means that I'm unlikely to start a roleplay with you.

4) Do you want the daughter to be included much in the roleplay, or shall we mostly focus on Mum / the girlfriend?

5) Did you read my rules? Seriously, make sure you answer this. (No comply = no reply).

Back
Top Bottom