Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girl High School

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
Martrice Gorson is the headmaster of Greyman Preparatory. He had been for the last 12 years and had come to love the school, and cherish all his students and staffs that came to the campus. He was in his office reading over a few files. He lowered his cigar from his lips and stamped out in the ashtray to his left. He groaned and closed the files. He looked to the grandfather clock in the corner that was ticking away reminding him that with each tock came closer to him greeting the student body for the 2020-2021 school year. He clapped his hands behind his back and walked over to the floor to ceiling window that his desk and chair was positioned in front of. He loved it because outside of it he could see the main courtyard in which students were socializing and beginning to file into the building for the assembly. This year was going to be a remarkable and unforgettable one. It had been decided last fall that the school would participate in the Monster-Human relations program. It was a huge step and a huge risk but one that was necessary for progression into these modern times. 3 years prior legislation had been passed that granted monsters proper citizenship the same in which humans had before the two had been separated. Never interacting, never integrating, and certainly never sharing the same spaces. The program worked similar to international students coming to a different country. Some monsters would be attending human schools, and some humans would be attending monster schools. The headmaster was confident in his abilities and that of his staff that this would be a success but where his worry lied was in the students, no matter the species or race teenagers would be teenagers.

Ophelia Throton snatched her saddle bag off of her desk chair and bounced out of the door. She made sure that she had on her school id tag and dorm keys before heading to the main building on campus. She was so excited for the year. In the spring semester of last year it was announced that Greyman Prep would be one of three school participating in the Human-Monster relation program, and she took this opportunity to be in the center of it all she was given the position of president of the council. She had spent the last month of her summer vacation making certain things were in order and today was the day it would all come together. Leaving the dorm building she joined the crowd who was heading to the auditorium for the first assembly of the year in which Headmaster Gorson would greet the students and tell them how he was excited about the new year and looked forward to it. She anticipated this assembly would be an unforgettable one.

To anyone watching who had been at the school for any time the normal flocking of girls and boys to the windows or parting of the student body see to make way was a normal sight qhen the schools popular kids arrrived. The McKell brother were two of them both were slim, gorgeous, well dressed, and just made hearts swoon in different ways. Momo shot his cute smiles to the girls and winked at the boys, some of them probably didn't even know he was a boy. Ashley's sly indifference was aloof and charming to many of the girls, and his accent, so thick and practiced it would put most Scotish lord to shame--and it was often joked that he must have practiced it in his free time--also made hearts flutter.
"Well looks like we're set up for another charming year here at Greyman," said Ash.
"As always, I heard that they are letting humans in this year. We'll have to go meet some and see who was crazy enough to come to this place,' Momo chuckled. Ashley looked around casually to see who else was rolling in.
"Hey brother, you think you can come to watch cheerleading practice today? Its the first meet. I woukd love if you were there?" He said, asking with big pouty kitten eyes that made a group of girls in the background about fall to their knees.
He smiled and shook his head, "what ever will I do with you, you mangy stray." He said playfully.

Kiryuu finally arrived for a year, a better start at a new beginning with a lot of new challenges to grow even better, it was good at least that she had a lot to learn as a fighter still as her armor would recognize the girl with brutish looking muscles and physique for her tall form to really show exactly the kind of person she was. Everything about her body was built with power, speed, and strength with an unrelenting warrior spirit and endurance.

She didn’t really care much for the people around her, finding an open spot somewhere to sit at least to relax and also prepare her mind as well for what would eventually come next besides the introductions, her gaze soft but stern as she was prepared for anything to happen at all though.

As Ash and his brother sat waiting in the auditorium for the head man's usual welcome speach something caught the corner of his eye and he rasied an eyebrow. Ash watched with interest the rather fetching female the was making her way through the crowds to an open seat on their row. Momo, however, put on a misciveous grin and snickered as he watched his brother watch her.
"Oh, see something you like?"
"Just suprised to see another cat." He said, reaching up to plau with ine of his ears.
"Im sure that's all it is." His brother snickered.
"Shut up."
"Oh, your accent is breaking." Ahs just gritted his teeth and tried to ignore his brother.

Draculaura was brought to the Greyman Preparatory School in his Car, a for a wealthy and mighty Vampire ways to shabby and run down VW Bus. But she liked it, because she didn't wanted everyone that her family has more Money than the top ten of the richtest people on eart together. And since this was her First bin private school, she decided to wear something nice, cute and a bit stylish in her ways. So this cute little goth Girl Vampire Teen looked at the other students and followed them, to the place they where Hearing over too.

As she entered the Auditorium, she was a bit stunnde about how many, and how widely Mixed, the students where. She was feeling a bit lost and looked around where she should try to find a Seat. While doing this, she was pressing her Notebook against her Chest and started to Look a bit lost, and cute at the Same time.

"Sweetheart, we're going to be late..."

The whisper was soft, yet still carried to the other side of the aisle in the relative stillness of the auditorium. Through the doorway slipped two figures, both dressed in the school's uniform. They might have been lost in the sea of students, were it not for two small details. First, they were both human. Secondly, that they were both very attractive, the young woman especially. The young man--the one who had been speaking--was of a decent height, though not above the average. He had a lean face and a thin waist, though even fully dressed one could sense from his arms and chest that he was very fit. Untidy black hair rested on his scalp, giving him a very roguish look, and his thoughtful blue eyes peered out behind a pair of stylish glasses.

The girl on the other hand was slightly taller than most girls her age. Her uniform was as prime as one could look, almost looking better than the catalog it had been ordered from. Her skin was pale and soft, almost unblemished as she followed after her partner. A playful smile on her face as she walked with him hand in hand. Blond curly hair tumbled whimsically over either shoulder, giving her an almost classical visage. A petite nose and green eyes completed the look as she followed after him. Together, the two shuffled down a row of seats, hands still clasped in very obnoxious and self-evident young love, before they took a seat, and patiently waited for the announcements to start. As the moments passed however, the two began to converse idly with one another. The blond girl's head rose in a giggle, before she caught sight of the last student to enter. And pointed toward Draculaura for her partner. The two watched for a moment, before the blond raised one hand and waved to her with a smile, hoping she would come a little closer so they could talk.

Draculaura was still looking around, as she saw a older, blond, Girl raising her Hand waveing to her, to come over. With a shy Smile, the cute looking goth Girl, tried her best to come closer to the Girl, and the Boy that was with her. As she came closer, she saw a Lot of other typs of Monsters on her there, Like a female catfolk Tiger or two make catfolk Boys. She thought, that she would be haveing a great time at this school.

As she made it over to the two, she was Not that nervous any more and she smiled very cute.
"Hello, and....and thank you for showing me the way. Oh, I am Draculaura, and you are?"
With her cute romanian accent, she was appearing much more cuter.

Delores Petroff was on the far side of one of the rows of chairs. She was curling up in one of the chairs with her black dress, her wild 'hair' swaying softly to its own tune gently as if the girl was somehow underwater. This always happened when she slept. It was the first day of school, the first time that humans would be roaming the halls, and, well to be frank, she didn't really see what all the fuss was about. Oh she tried to stay awake but that's what she got for arriving early. None of her friends were there yet, no one she particularly wanted to speak too, and thus she decided to drip off into her own little world. Maybe she'd finally wake up and be out of school for good.

That didn't happen, as the assembly hall began to fill in. Most gave the weird tentacled monster her space, finding seats atleast 3 or four seats away, but eventually someone had to risk it. A bit of smaller goblin, eyeing the tentacles and nervously taking a seat, his eyes constantly looking how the appendages swayed and making sure to scoot away. Not enough though as suddenly one touched him, and immediately reacted, coiling around the poor monster and dragging him towards her, a number of other little eyes and mouths appearing on her neck and arm. She sensed the disturbance and slowly opened her eyes. She yawned and her hair stopped just in time before a mouth on her arm was about to bite into the Goblin. Delores caught sight of the poor terrified monster and smirked a little bit. "Sorry, must be a little hungry too. Did the assembly start?" The goblin shoke his head. "Aww shoot." The tendrils released the goblin who bolted away. Meanwhile she just propped her head up on the arm rest.

"Hey ladies, this seat taken?" "Hey, beginning of the year. I bet you want to start if off right." "Who cares about announcements, lets ditch this place and have a little fun." Jacob Foster was having a hell of a time trying to get a seat. Well, there were plenty available but the demon wouldn't be caught dead in a chair that wasn't next to some hot little number among the student body. That was the big draw to the first assembly, you got to see all the new pieces of freshman meat. Already there was a couple of darlings, and not so darlings. He saw a tiger, an amazon. They were cute in their own way, he didn't know if he was ready to take that step, dating a girl bigger then him. Maybe he should try it though. More to love right.

Then after his constant purrosal and getting shot down, he noticed the cute little horns and yellow wool of one of his classmates.
"Hey Ophelia." The demon boy popped his head out over the sheeps' shoulder. He had on numerous occasion tried to get her added to his list, but she has always been particularly hard to get, perhaps because of the clubs she's involved in. He considered her a friend regardless. He crossed his arms over the back of the chair. "I guess all those stupid flyers and speeches about integration finally paid off. Good job." It was hard to tell if he was being serious.

Bitey resided in the dark corridors beneath the school. She enjoyed the labyrinthine corridorsf for what they were: a damp maze full of twists, turns and an occasional pitfall that she took great care to visibly mark with luminescent paint provided to her by the headmaster. She had her little office in part of the underground that was easier to access to make sure students don't have to navigate those corridors for hours on end just to get some chalk or get the toothy monster to fix something at school.

She spends most of her time below ground but at times she can be encountered in the dimmer rooms topsite, using underground tunnels to move between them as needed.

"Hey ladies, this seat taken?" "Hey, beginning of the year. I bet you want to start if off right." "Who cares about announcements, lets ditch this place and have a little fun." Jacob Foster was having a hell of a time trying to get a seat. Well, there were plenty available but the demon wouldn't be caught dead in a chair that wasn't next to some hot little number among the student body. That was the big draw to the first assembly, you got to see all the new pieces of freshman meat. Already there was a couple of darlings, and not so darlings. He saw a tiger, an amazon. They were cute in their own way, he didn't know if he was ready to take that step, dating a girl bigger then him. Maybe he should try it though. More to love right.

Then after his constant purrosal and getting shot down, he noticed the cute little horns and yellow wool of one of his classmates.
"Hey Ophelia." The demon boy popped his head out over the sheeps' shoulder. He had on numerous occasion tried to get her added to his list, but she has always been particularly hard to get, perhaps because of the clubs she's involved in. He considered her a friend regardless. He crossed his arms over the back of the chair. "I guess all those stupid flyers and speeches about integration finally paid off. Good job." It was hard to tell if he was being serious.

Oh Jacob! Hello.” Margaret said with a smile turning towards the demons. She grabbed her bag off of the seat next to her and set it on the floor in between her legs and patted it for him to sit down next to her. “Well since they worked they weren’t so stupid were they?” She retorted in a slick manner. Her fur was very thin and incredibly soft. It had begun growing back about two months prior to school. So while it was there the magic it possessed was weak. She shifted tugging at the hem of her skirt to bring it down a bit. “So do you think you’ll be joining the council this year? I hear there’s a boy and girl human!” She said the excitement in her voice was undeniable. Her bright pink eyes was scanning the room as the students were sitting in their seats. She could see the seats were filling in quickly which meant soon the assembly would begin.

Ophelia had taken a seat in the front one of the teachers had instructed her to sit there as she would be going up on stage to introduce herself to the student body as the President of the Human Relations Council or the HRC for short. She dug her hand deep into her bag and pulled out a leather notebook case. Inside it held 3 smaller notebooks.If anyone thought Ophelia was obsessively organized they wouldn’t be wrong. The first insert she opened up to already had pages filled with different things she intended to keep track of through out the year. It included her class schedule and her club meeting schedule. She flipped to a blank page that had already been dated. She pulled the black ink pen from the loop it was in and crossed her legs patiently waiting for the assembly to start.

~~~

The doors to the auditorium closed quiet audibly. The lights blacked out and back on with a spotlight on the stage. Headmaster Gorson was standing in frfellont of the podium and the spotlight was on him. He raised a hand grabbing the attention of all the students and a hush fell over the crowd. He smiled and nodded his head once!
Good Morning students and welcome to the 2020-2021 school year here at Greyman Prepatory. I hope you all had a wonderful and productive summer that you filled with memories. I also hope that you all are ready to start the year off with a bang!” He said punching a fist into the air. “There are some new things at Greyman this year and notably the largest is that we will have human students attending.” This mention sent a wave of whispers through the crowd. He could hear them saying ‘no way’, ‘he must be joking’ and ‘how exciting’

Yes yes I know this is a big change but a exciting and necessary one. I expect our human students to be treated no different than the rest of you. Show them kindness and what it means to be a Gargoyle! Next I will point out that our dormitory is now co-ed and with that comes new rules all of which you can find in the student handbook a copy of which is under your seat. Keep this with you as a second copy you will pay for. The next change is that all students must participate in a club active different from the ones in which they apart of. This is a new policy designed to help you all see that we’re not so different and for more understanding to be fostered. Now finally my most exciting bit of news we will be having a Dance! It’s to give you students the perfect spring board of getting to know one another. The dance will be Friday evening.

Finally I’d like to introduce someone to you all” Headmaster held out his handsignaling for Ophelia to come join him on the stage. The high orc quickly got up and hurried on to the stage. She was beaming with excitement as he handed her the microphone.
“I’m Ophelia Throton a junior and I’m President of the Human Relations Council or the HRC for short.Our mission is to guide our human students throughout the school year and to build relationships with them. We want to show them that we may be Monsters but we are not monsters!” She snorted and giggled at her own little joke. “If you’d like to join please come see me after were dismissed and our human students please come to the stage after dismissal.” She bowed her head to Headmaster then left the stage. He took the microphone back. He thanked everyone and them dismissed them to go to their schedule class if they had one.

Kiryuu just looked over bored, “ yeah and of course I’m not one of those people...” her arm against the seat behind her as she wasn’t the outgoing one besides what she was, “ yay...” saying sarcastically hearing about the dance as well as she looked around before standing with a stretch. For now then she didn't have classes accept later in the afternoon which left her with some easy training time outside for a bit as well since there was a chance as well there would be how things were at least in theory something like a club rush to find new members which she doubted with everyone around her wouldn't take something like fighting much seriously working with her.

Last edited:
From apparently the thin air, Momo emerged behind kiryuu looking very cattish and then introducing himself. "Hello, I guess you and I are going to becoming very good friends" he said, holding up his dorm assignment. "I'm Momonosuke McKell. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms Tiger Lady. He found Kiryuu powerful, impressive, kinda scary. She reminded him of a character from an anime he liked. He wondered if she could be any fun, or how he might be able to toy with his brother through her. "So, what do you think of the school so far?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As dashing as ever, Ash about glided across the floor and appeared behind Ophelia with the feline grace and silence that often got him so much attention. "Well a hyman club, that's quite an interesting thing, if I do say so myself. But really deary, do you think it's really such a big thing. After all, I'm sure we've all had interactions with humans before, some of us have even hidden amongest them for centuries" Making illusions to his own clans and their position on the grey area of monsters and humans, as they had hidden, and continued to hide so well as both men of rank, and common house pets. "So what makes you think this litte venture of yours is worth the effort?"

Draculaura was surpriced, how fast the things went on at this school. She didn't had time to talk to the two other students, as the principal came Out and started to talk about the new schoolyear, the Changes at the school and there duty in makeing a progress with there relations with the Humans. This Part was a bit strange for her. Her family had told her, that the role for Humans was allways to serv the Vampires and be there pets, not equals. Her Brother thinks the Same as the principal of this school.

She still shared her parents sight in Humans. They treat there Human servants good, but not as a potential equal. But she could See herself Play with some human boys Here. As she looked around, she saw a lot good looking Boys, Humans and Monsters. There was a very charming looking Denon, two Cat folk Boys and that human Boy Close to her. She hoped that she could make some expiriance with Boys, and that very soon.

The blonde beauty smiled as Draculaura came closer, clearly pleased to have caught the Romanian's attention. The boy at her side looked just as happy. Indeed, when Draculaura's eyes were turned to his partner, they traced up and down her body. As though recording what she might have looked like without her clothes. The blonde girl scarcely had time to open her mouth however before the principal emerged. Reflexively they both looked ahead, though the girl turned back to Draculaura. Silently raising a single finger to her mouth, and patting the chair beside her.

They sat silently beside her as the announcements continued. Though Draculaura could see the rakish human with his dark tousled hair occasionally glance over towards her. Perhaps he sensed that she was interested in him. Or perhaps he was just as horny as she. As Ophelia finished her speech, the blonde girl giggled to herself at the Orc's awkward but gregarious joke. Raising a delicate hand to her lips as though she were a queen reincarnated. As the students were dismissed, signalling the two to come up on stage, they both stood after grabbing the booklets beneath the stage. The blond girl turned to face Draculaura, offering a gentle smile as she shuffled past.

"I'm sorry for this. Meet us after announcements, by the door, please."

The smile was accompanied by a wink as Mavis reached the aisle. Thomas turned as well with his girlfriend, blue eyes flitting apologetically down at her. By chance, his groin passed her, mere inches away. Perhaps tempting her to stare or touch it as he passed. He tried to offer a disarming smile, in an effort to make things less awkward as he passed. "Yeah, Mavis is like that. I can't wait to meet you afterward though.."

Mavis reached the aisle, before she began walking towards the head of the auditorium. Her movements were elegant and demure, giving her the air of a noblewoman lost in time. Though the way her uniform clung to her did little to hide her alluring body. Not that she minded, she had no reason to be ashamed of her body. Her skirt offered the outline of a pert and perky ass, leading up to a tight waist and then to a beautiful bust. They were an impressive size, D cups at least. Her hands were held in front of her, and her face highlighted by long golden curls offered a smile to the headmaster and Ophelia as she stepped up on the stage. Her polished buckled shoes clicking on the stage as she went.

She was followed by Thomas, a thin young man in a tight school uniform, that showed off the lean muscles beneath his shirt. His hair was its usual playful mess. As a kid and in middle school, he had been embarrassed by it, but it gave him a roguish look. Particularly when paired with the muscles of his chest. He turned to the crowd of monsters to one side, before offering them a rakish smile over his bright blue eyes, and offering a very confident wave. Still smiling, he stepped beside Mavis, who had stepped to the back of the stage, just in front of the curtain, waiting for Mister Gorson or Ophelia to speak to them.

Oh Jacob! Hello.” Margaret said with a smile turning towards the demons. She grabbed her bag off of the seat next to her and set it on the floor in between her legs and patted it for him to sit down next to her. “Well since they worked they weren’t so stupid were they?” She retorted in a slick manner. Her fur was very thin and incredibly soft. It had begun growing back about two months prior to school. So while it was there the magic it possessed was weak. She shifted tugging at the hem of her skirt to bring it down a bit. “So do you think you’ll be joining the council this year? I hear there’s a boy and girl human!”

Jacob hopped the seats when she patted the seat. "The cool stuff comes out of stupid things. That's what makes them cool." He slouched in his chair with his arms back, his hand almost close to her shoulder but he didn't touch it. He wasn't going to hit on her when something important was going on and he understood a little about how this meant to her. He felt happy for her, proud even. "Can't complain. Humans can be pretty hot too. I'm not saying furry scaly with tails hot but you know, traditional hot. They got all the parts that matter. Not to mention delicious delicious souls! Nom nom nom." He couldn't take anything seriously.

She mentioned the student council. He rolled his head over. "I don't know. I got to check my schedule. I know the art club wants my body again this year... but you know, if you need help I guess I can take over as president. I always wanted to make short skirts mandatory uniform." He snickered, obviously (sort of) joking. "I'll give it a looksy. I've never been interested in politics though." His legs crossed as he listened to the announcement.

The doors to the auditorium closed quiet audibly. The lights blacked out and back on with a spotlight on the stage. Headmaster Gorson was standing in frfellont of the podium and the spotlight was on him. He raised a hand grabbing the attention of all the students and a hush fell over the crowd. He smiled and nodded his head once!
Good Morning students and welcome to the 2020-2021 school year here at Greyman Prepatory. I hope you all had a wonderful and productive summer that you filled with memories. I also hope that you all are ready to start the year off with a bang!” He said punching a fist into the air. “There are some new things at Greyman this year and notably the largest is that we will have human students attending.” This mention sent a wave of whispers through the crowd. He could hear them saying ‘no way’, ‘he must be joking’ and ‘how exciting’

"Humans?" Delores wasn't always the most knowledgeable of current events despite her nose in the books... but she thought it was just a rumor. It made her pay attention. She always had a soft spot for them...

The rest of the assembly went off pretty much as expected. Delores got up with her tentacles to try to find these... humans, but Jacob was a bit more short sighted. He jumped and fist pumped. "A dance! Hells yeah!" In typical fashion he asked the first girl he saw, "Margaret! Who you going with? Was this your idea?"

She still shared her parents sight in Humans. They treat there Human servants good, but not as a potential equal. But she could See herself Play with some human boys Here. As she looked around, she saw a lot good looking Boys, Humans and Monsters. There was a very charming looking Denon, two Cat folk Boys and that human Boy Close to her. She hoped that she could make some expiriance with Boys, and that very soon.

Meanwhile, Delores, waving her hips and seeming to glide, or crawl along the ground noticed how the vampire was looking at the crowd. The tendriled girl sees alot more then she let on, and the vampire had a discussion with the two new humans, the ones that asked to meet her after the audience. Delores would watch the two walk up towards the principal and the student council president. Delores decided she was going to worm her way into this new budding friendship.

"Hello there." Delores gave a toothy grin as her arms crossed under her bust, her black hair seeming to sway hypnotically behind her. "Delores Petroff. Couldn't help but notice you met the humans, was hoping I could be part of your little welcoming committee." Her arms swung behind her and she tilted her head in a cute way.

And with thatshe stood to leave finally to leave the boring crowd at least until she stopped to see a cat boy in front of her, a lot smaller than her too. The girl felt confused for a moment before thinking, “ cause I guess your assigned to me with dorms which obviously answered her question anyway. “I am the proud tiger clan warrior kiryuu.” Introducing herself finally before thinking of his question, “ well haven’t seen much but at least though everything seems convenient from what it looks like.”

Bitey came out of the woodwork, quite literally in this case since she was using passages known only to herself and select few others. The eyeless monster wasn't used to being above ground but she had to see the new students. So to speak.

She cicked her tongue silently and listened. Sound and a sixth sense of sorts brought her own kind of vision to bitey, revealing every shape in the room instantly. She was suddenly aware of every student, their exact measurements and facial features. Such sight came with a draeback however: the very concept of color was foreign to the monster.

Coming topside had another nasty side Bitey could do without. She had to wear clothing! Even her baggy cargo pants and a rather indecent tanktop felt mighty uncomfortable but a deal was a deal. She can just drop all this the moment she ducks underground. Meanwhile she wondered if the students will even notice her.

Draculaura was still looking around, as someone new was talking to her right now. She turned around, and than she saw it. A huge black Mass at First, that was now Clearing Up in her few and was giveing her a Image, with what she was dealing. A real Shaggoth, and a female appearing one. The beeing was something, that her Brother used, as she was small to scared her, and she remembered that right now, for a second. Her teeth, her eyes where Standing Out from that dark Mass of tantacles. But than she noticed that the Shaggoth tried to be friendly to her.

As she heared her, introduce herself, Draculaura tried to give her a Chance.
"He...hello I am Draculaura, Draculaura Tepes. Yes, I.....I meet them. They....they showed me that....that here was a....a free spot."
The way Dolores was tilting her head, was a bit surpriceing for her.

It was the first day.

It was a 3 day train ride to Greyman Preparatory School from where his current foster family lived. The socioeconomic state was already leaps and bounds better than the slums he was used to living in even if his old high school was fairly prestigious by contrast. Jetlagged from the trip, Rascal van Halen hauled a suitcase that seemed too large for someone his size to be carrying in addition to a backpack. It wasn't that he was particularly short; he just wasn't very large, standing at about 5'8". And being fairly sleek looking with a jacket on when his rippled physique wasn't exposed didn't help the image. Still, he seemed unfazed by the weight of it. Rascal arrived a bit later than some of the other students and he already felt eyes boring into him from every direction. This was already different than he was used to; not only was this a co-ed school, but it was populated by a seemingly uncountable multitude of various non-human species. It was clear he was in the distinct minority. The attitude of the crowd as a whole was ambivalent, but it was like he could feel it coming off of them. There was a great deal of bitter eyes and even a few gestures that spoke loud and clear: he wasn't welcome here. By contrast though, there was probably just as many staring in intrigue and fascination; in some cases, overt fetishization. The stares were enough that most people would buckle to it, but Rascal was a pretty boy who grew up in the ghettos and had long learned to stand his ground. Standing up straight without an ounce of intimidation present on him, his scintillating aquamarine eyes scanned the crowd and he made the bold move of making eye contact with all of the people staring at him to show that he wasn't afraid.

Rascal wasn't particularly small, but compared to some of these monsters, he was like a Lilliputian. He had to admit that there was a certain novelty to this; the beings around him were so alien to anything he'd ever experienced. It looked like cliques were already in place, and Rascal knew no one yet. He was used to feeling alone, like the world was against him -- but the stakes seemed enhanced. When the principal spoke, he expected to feel less watched, but when he spoke about humans attending the school, the staring seemed all the more potent. It was hard not to feel defensive, but he felt that way the first day he attended his fancy schmancy school back home too. Still, the student who spoke after the principal seemed enthusiastic for people like him to be there and she asked that he come see her afterwards. He figured that it was worth speaking to her at least. Not like he knew anyone else here.

As he tried to make his way through the crowd with his hefty suitcase swingin over his shoulder, he continued to feel the stares on him. Undaunted, he pressed on until he felt a hand the size of a baseball mitt swat him over his plump ass accented by his distressed jeans. As he spun around to see a leering, drooling troll woman nearly twice his height, he seamlessly quipped, "Hey, hey! Watch the merchandise!"

As he spun around though, his suitcase whacked into a huge figure behind him that he didn't even notice somehow. The troll's face morphed into what looked akin to fear and he saw her quickly backpedaling as everyone else around him started to quickly move away from him. Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, he began to slowly turn around with one hand extended like he was in the dark. When he finally finished turning, his hand bumped a positively oversized mammary of a pure-black skinned creature with no eyes but the mouth of a great white shark. Rascal's pupils dilated as he blushed and quickly pulled his hand away whilst taking a step back, but maintaining his ground.

"Oh, man," Rascal said earnestly but with no sign of intimidation in his voice, while his peripherals took in that no one was standing near him anymore but they were still watching intently to see what would happen. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't see you behind me. My suitcase didn't hurt you, did it?"

"Oh! A real Amazon. How impressive!" Momo said bouncing around like a, well, curious kitten. "It's nice to have another feline as a roommate right? If you want I could show you around the school a little more. My brother has been going here for years so I know it well. Are you a member of any clubs yet Ms. Kiryuu?" He continued to babble on about the cheer-leading and the idol club, trying to convince her to join while in the background one could see a group of students checking out Mom, before another well dressed cat boy came up to berate them and drive them away.

As students dispersed and the crowd flowed out of the auditorium Ophelia found herself patiently waiting to speak to the Headmaster. Apparently the other human students had already wandered off not having paid attention to the request which was alright. She had their names and could always find them later. So she decided to head out and move forward with her day.

Margaret had decided to do the same. She was still needing to unpack and get settled in to her dorm and since class wasn't for another two hours she decided to get a head start on that.

After a short Talk with the Strange black tentacle Mass, the Shaggoth, Draculaura looked around for someone to Help her finding her room and maybe giveing her a small Tour around the campus. The Young Vampire was looking a bit lost and that Made her look a bit more cute, specialy for Guys.

With her short and goth girly clothing, she was a nice View and was the cause of some turning Heads, while she looked around, a little bit lost looking, to find someone to Help her. She could feel the View of the Guys, glued on her cute Young Body. She knew, that she was looking good for both, for the Monsters and the Humans.

The girl just shrugged, " I'm not new, and obviously from what I look like I'm a fighter so you can see which club im in." giving an obvious hint mostly pretending to listen knowing what he said but not really paying attention much. " unless you know something new they have that I didnt care about until now." stretching a bit before crossing her arms.

Back
Top Bottom