Fx Male One-shots for Kitten

NekoQueen

Moon
Current Roleplay Statues:
Accepting / Declining RPs
(I will be gone for a few hours, so I will get back to everyone's messages later tonight)

Ello all and welcome to the thread! As stated in the title, this neko's preference is one-shot RPs, so if you're hoping so something more, this is sadly not the place to look. šŸ™ƒ Otherwise, take a read and let me know if you've got something in mind!

My F-List. Aka: all the kinks and hard nopes!

I'm not posting specific storylines I'm interested in because of the fact that I currently prefer quicker themed RPs. It's always fun to hash out an idea, but I don't want to look too deep into a plot at this time. If we connect well with RPs, we can build something more up at a later time! šŸ˜Š
With the above said, if you message for a roleplay, please have some sort of idea in mind. I can't reply to "hey, lets RP!" The idea can be basic enough for us to work something out, as anything is better than nothing.

Writing Style & Length: First or third person, 1-4 paragraphs. (Whatever the post calls for at that time)

Characters I will play: Kemonomimi, furry, goblin, etcetc. If you're not sure, shoot me a message to ask!
What I won't play: Humans (Sorry, but I'm already human and that's just no fun) and vampires (I'll play with a vampire, but won't play one).

Current Theme Interests:
Noncon/Dubcon
Cheating Spouse
Incest (daddy/daughter, sibling, uncle/neice)

Small list, but there will be more to add as it comes to mind.

Thank you for stopping in!
~NekoQueen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom