Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DrgnLady's Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ^_^ The name's Luna.

Likes-
*Plot! Story line! Character building!--I Like RPs with more than just sex in them.
*I can be sub and dom, though I prefer sub.
*M/F only, please.
*A lil bit of bondage is ok, but if you start to go too far, I'll tell you.
*I prefer fantasy settings.

Dislikes-

*I don't like RPing characters from stories, movies, games, ect. So PLEASE don't ask me.
*Master/slave (I don't mind doing a little of this in the rp, but let's not go overboard with it.)
*Incest
*F/F--I'm straight
*Threesomes
*Bestiality

I'm looking for active Rpers. I like to RP with ppl who will post at least once or twice a day in our Rp. I don't want to wait a week-or worse, a month-for you to post unless you have a valid reason.

**If your charrie isn't 18+, then I WILL refuse to RP with you.

My Charries-

I have a few characters already made, so feel free to request that I use one of them. Or if you want me to make a new one, I can.

Mia- Mia is normally very quiet and shy, but her curiosity often gets her into more trouble than one little Neko and her kitten companion can handle.
untitled.jpg

and Echo
cat.jpg

Luna Dyne- Luna is a dragonmaster who lives happily with her dragon Sky inside a little inn. She is very warm and motherly, and takes good care of all the patrons that find themselves at her door.
images1.jpg

Angel Celesti- Angel is an assassin who works for only one man-a guy named Boss. She has never once missed a target, though she has often refused a job, which gets her into a lot of trouble with Boss.
femaleninja-2.jpg

Rose ????-Rose is a fallen angel with no memory of who she is, her past, of heaven, or of the planet she has fallen to.
64D977DD8A.jpg

I'm interested in a roleplay with your character Luna. I don't have much in the thought of plot right now but I have a character I can use in the fantasy setting. I would like to discuss it more but unfortunately I have to go right now. Send me a pm please so we could talk more about it when I am online later. By the way Nice Avi I know exactly where you got it from being I own all three of them ^_^.

Alright! That gives me some ideas!

1. Something to do with Mia, your neko. Where does she hang out? What does she wear, if anything? I just really have a thing for catgirls, and I'd love to play with your heterochromic neko!

2. Zayle, my drow character (look him up on my own request thread) visits Luna's inn during his travels, and she becomes attracted to him.

3. Angel is sent to assassinate Cysma, but the assassination plot goes horribly wrong when he retaliates and wins the fight by destroying her clothes.

4. Cysma (all my character profiles are on my request thread) finds Rose, naked and unconscious during his travels, and falls in love at first sight.

Hey there.

I have a question, and I'm just asking for clarification's sake...for mine AND for others but...

When you say my (that is, your partner's) character has to be 18, does that mean that he has has to PRECISELY be 18? As in, like, only 18 years old and not a day over, or at LEAST 18 and not a day younger, or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom