Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FudgementDay

In the process of restoring order. Eternally.
Looking to do some classic, romantic, action-packed, emotional, slapstick, dark, moderate, extreme, high-intensity, laid-back fantasy, that is: I want to run a fantasy themed RP with little requirement for the particular flavour.

I'm a competent writer, I prefer smaller paragraph to two paragraph posts, but I ultimately leave the length of my posts up to the general vibe or feel of the RP; despite my extensive usage of slang, I'm a very expressive and articulate writer when we get down to the actual writing

With that said, let's move on to the actual idea.

When I say venture fantasy, I mean that it, while being a fantasy RP, will not focus on queens, kings, empires, or specific groups (for the most part), rather, it will be very much like the Hobbit in that our story takes place on the road, and in rented beds, and in highway-faring wagons, even on ships! I want for both of us to play characters out to explore the world for one reason or another, and the entire RP will be one massive world-building experience for me as well as you.

If that sounds interesting, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or add my discord, Vassal Of The Queen#5502, though I only check discord at night so PM is best.

Back
Top Bottom