Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𝔻 𝔸 β„• 𝔾 𝔼 ℝ 𝕆 π•Œ π•Š (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
You don't wanna fuck around with me
You're talking to a goddamn 𝔾 𝕆 𝔻

Adan was not at all a shy young man. He was rather outgoing and had many friends. He was attractive with messy rust colored hair and caramel eyes. He never had any real luck with women, not that he failed to wow them; he never had the time for actual dating. His friends thought it was pretty sad, none of them knew when Adan had sex last. Not that it was any of their business, but they wanted to look out for him. Even asking him about it was rewarded with a shrug. "There's just no time." Adan would say. How sad. What if he was a virgin? Had he ever had sex before? They never heard of any wild romps from him; God, maybe he was a virgin. Poor guy. So, they made it their mission to get their man laid. He was wound way too damn tight and needed to relax. Being in a world full of magic and supernatural forces made things way easier to get the job done. They found a book of summoning online and flipped through it, looking for a succubus that would really rock Adan's world. When they found her, they wrote down her summoning writ and hurried off to give it to Adan.
"Here, man!"
"Have some fun!"
"Relax a little!"
"You won't regret it!"
They had no idea what they got Adan into.

Adan made a noise and looked it over. Did he really need this? He sighed a bit, he'd be an asshole if he didn't, right?

When he got home, he set up everything to make her passing into the human realm easier and recited the writ. Before long, a portal opened up and out slid the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had long wavy purple hair with horns that adorned her head like a crown. Her wings sat folded against the small of her back, iridescent feathers with magenta coloring. She wore next to nothing, her large breasts held in a caged bra with a waist cincher and tight short shorts hugging her large hips.

She stretched languidly and gave a soft whine before looking down at him with sharp purple eyes. She gave a coy smile and placed her hand on her hip, "Are you my new master~? How cute~"

She bit her lip, "I can't give you my name unless you promise...and really promise...to take care of me~ to love me and treat me like a queen~"

Back
Top Bottom