Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any sunny's search (nb edition)

sunny

☀️
Hey there! I'm Sun, nice to meet'cha! First things first, I am very much a story first roleplayer. I love to treat my ocs to sex scenes at appropriate times in the plot, but the story is always going to be the most important part for me! So if you're only seeking out pure smut roleplays then I'm afraid you and I aren't going to work as partners, so sorry. Still interested? Awesome, keep on reading!

|| Rules ||
- I'm what I guess could be called a moderate or semi-lit roleplayer. My post length tends to fluctuate a lot depending on all sorts of factors, but I rarely ever do less than at least a small paragraph. Having to meet strict post lengths is no fun for me, sometimes I'll write a lot of I feel it and sometimes I'll write a little, it all depends on what's going on in the story. I've never claimed to be an amazing writer, I just think roleplaying is fun.
- You can probably already guess, but I'm pretty chill about partner literacy. Just make sure what you write is coherent enough to decipher and preferably no constant one liners and I'm a happy camper.
- Despite where this thread is posted I am open to playing characters of any and all genders.
- When it comes to pairings I much prefer same gender pairings over hetero ones (I will do them though, just not my fave).

- Pms are my preferred place to rp

|| Plot stuffs ||
- I love love love fantasy and slice of life settings
- Open to try all kinds of plots and pairings
- Romance is kinda a must
- I live for a good mix of dark sulky angst and sickeningly sweet fluff in my stories. Make me cry, but then give me cavities later on and I'll love you forever
- I'm not bothered by most kinds of dark content. I'm down to edgelord it up. Within reason of course.

|| Misc ||
- Tops, bottoms, switches, I play them all. Though I do gravitate more towards switches and subs, my experiences in the past playing strict doms havent exactly been the most fun for me.
- I adore plotting and chatting about the characters and story OOC, it keeps me inspired and excited about posting. I find it hard to stay invested at times when my partner's don't want to plot with me.
- I love love love playing as and against androgynous + gender diverse characters. So please, bring on all the trans peeps, enbys and femboys/tomboys, I welcome them all with open arms. Please try and refrain from using any fetishy or derogatory terms for these characters (cuntboys, shemales, yadda yadda yadda), I'm non-binary myself and that sort of thing makes me feel really weird.
- If we had an rp in the past that fell off without warning on either side, don't fret, it happens. Sometimes I accidentally poof for a variety of reasons, and usually they never are anything to do with my partner. If we had an rp in the past and you want to start anew or even restart our old one then please feel free to message me!

|| Plot ideas ||

high fantasy, magic, medieval- The kingdom muse A and B call home was once a central hub for magic. Magic users of all kinds called this place home living peacefully alongside their magicless neighbours. At least that was how it was until the new king was crowned. The new king had always been jealous of magic users, he hated them and swore to himself that once he took the throne he'd do whatever it took to get rid of magic completely. Almost immediately after the crown hit the kings head there was a ban on use of magic in public, rapidly escalating from there. Magic shops were shut down and destroyed, spell books were burned, eventually mages started to be imprisoned even if they hadn't been caught using their powers in public. Mages and regular folk alike fought back despite the harsh punishments they could face, including muse A and B. They are members of the underground resistance, the group most dedicated to putting an end to the tyranny. And with heavy implications that the next step on the kings regime is genocide they have little time left to stop things before it's too late. Muse A and B both set off on a quest outside of the main city tasked with recruiting others to the cause and making connections with as many powerful people as they can.
sci-fi, time travel, modern, steampunk- Muse A is the laughing stock of the Victorian science world. They have a brilliant mind, but they 'waste' their gift by focusing on the topic of time travel. The mocking never stopped them from continuing with their work though. And the joke was on them, because eventually muse A did create a working time machine. Unfortunately things just didnt go according to plan. During the first real test of the time machine muse A's own clumsiness caused everything that could go wrong to go to go wrong. They were supposed to only go a few hours into the future, but a bad fall into the machinery sent them much MUCH further into the future, to the present in fact. Not only that but machine was broken as well, and fixing it wasnt going to be an easy task at all seeing that they left their notebook with all the machines plans in their lab over a hundred years back in the past. While stuck in the future, scared, confused and with no clue of how to get back to their own time muse A meets muse B, just a regular person who until today had no idea time travel was even possible. A quickly turns B's whole world upside down when they have to take on the task of not only helping A adjust to modern life but also helping them find their missing notebook in order to fix the time machine
magic, demons, slice of life, supernatural- Muse A and their friends thought nothing would happen when they brought that old book home from the occult shop. Despite the shopkeepers warnings about the power the writings in that book had they decided to perform one of the rituals written inside anyway. In a dark room they set up a ring of candles and other little trinkets they had bought at the shop, having muse A sit down in the middle to read aloud the ancient text. It was all meant to be fun and games, but A definitely wasn't laughing when B showed up. B is a demon tasked with collecting the soul A had just 'willingly' offered to the underworld. It was supposed to be an easy job, but since A didnt actually know what they were doing when they performed ritual it looks like they're going to be there for a while. Thankfully theres no time limit on B's task, just as long as they get A's soul eventually. And until that time eventually comes B might as well have a little fun, causing trouble and messing around with A as much as they can during their time in the mortal realm.
magic, adventure, high fantasy, medieval- A sickness has rapidly spread and taken over a wealthy town that would usually have more than enough resources to fight something like this. After using every remedy in the book and watching every healing spell they tried fail the citizens came to the realization that the cause of this was something a little more sinister than they thought. This wasn't your average illness, this was a plague demon and it was already nearly halfway through its mission to decimate this unsuspecting town. With little time left to stop the demon before it's too late muse A, one of the few citizens left uninfected, sets out on a quest to find muse B for help. Muse B is an infamous and powerful mage shrouded in mystery, despite many fearing muse B their help is the only hope the town has left. Will muse A be able to get B's help before its too late?
Pirates, fantasy, historical - Muse A is the pampered prince/princess of a thriving kingdom. They live a comfortable life in the lap of luxury, but for one reason or another they find themselves leaving the royal life to stow away on a pirate ship (the reason can be anything, curiosity, rebellion, they could even be captured). After being discovered on the ship the captain recognizes who they are and decides that rather than killing the stowaway as they usually would they’ll keep them around, not without making them earn their keep of course. A soon realizes that the pirate's life is not for them and that boarding the ship was a horrible mistake. Muse B is the captain's first mate. They were raised aboard the ship, so life at sea is all they’ve ever known. It is also their responsibility to keep watch over A and show them the ropes. B is beyond annoyed with A’s incompetence with their chores and would rather do anything else.
enemies to lovers
arranged marriages
wholesome family fluffiness (don't make it weird plz)
historical settings
poly relationships
royal x royal/knight/commoner
supernatural x human/supernatural
magic users
mentor x apprentice
teacher x student
pirates***** craving right now!
ELVES!!!
dnd-esque adventures
vampires
demons
figure skaters??? Idk why, I just like the idea
omegaverse
soul mate aus
I'm not usually a big fan of fandom rps, but I may be on board to do something for these fandoms:
Persona 5
Ace Attorney
Danganronpa (plzzzz)
Ouran High School Host Club
The Ledgend of Zelda

|| Kinky info ||
- Usually I prefer to base the kinks featured in any sex scenes on what I think my character is into rather than myself
- Check out my F-list for a general idea of what I like and don't like
- Main faves are sex toys, pregnancy
(less of an actual kink though and more derived from my love of characters getting to be cute and have a family together lol), group stuff, public sex, and squirting if any of the characters happen to have a vagina

- Hard no's are violence/gore, bathroom stuff, bestiality, furries (I do like other humanoids with animal anatomy though like mermaids, centaurs, harpies etc. just no full anthros please), noncon and vore
- Willing to try out most things
- Smut is still going to come second to the plot though

Last edited:
Bump!! Looking to play a specific trans boy character of mine, please message me if interested 💛

Back
Top Bottom