Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can a boss do that? [ ZexyDei and CindyF ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZexyDei

" Well..." " Well what?" " I've asked you this a thousand times already, how is she?" " The boss is very...unique. To find out what she's like you'll have to meet her and spend time with her yourself." " Thanks a lot.." Robin murmured the last two words sarcastically as she finished up her short lived conversation with the secretary. This was her first time visiting a place like this...a job interview as serious as this anyway. She had been recommended to come here by her counselor right after high school and the woman made sure she did just that. So now here she was, sitting in some fancy office, waiting for an interview with the woman who owned the company herself. Was she a little nervous? Yeah, sure, after all she had a good reason to be. But hopefully after a few minutes of just sitting here that would all go away...If she was lucky, and Robin was never lucky.

Hearing a female voice from the small intercom the secretary had at the desk she knew that was her cue to go in. " You can go in now..." Robin stood up, brushing herself off as she did so, a small sigh escaping her. Well hopefully this would go better then she was hoping it would. She was hoping that the need to go home and change would leave her in a few minutes as well. Despite this urge though the girl looked just fine, if not better. She wore a black pencil skirt that was a little on the short side, though that mainly had something to do with the fact that she did have quite an impressive back side, but the front wasn't bad either. Her 36D chest was covered by a red off the shoulder blouse, leaving a bit of her peach skin in view along with a bit of the V line of her cleavage. Red hair was led loose around her shoulders, brushing against her shoulders lightly. Light green eyes partly covered by thinly rimmed half rectangle glasses.

Making her way into the office she shut the door behind her, making her way over to the womans desk. " Hi," she said extending a hand. " Robin Black, pleased to meet you." she gave the woman a friendly smile, praying that her nerves would settle into the bottom of her stomach before this interview really got up and going.

Annette stood up from behind her desk, eying the new talent. She'd been searching for weeks for a new personal assistant, and so far, every candidate had been a complete disappointment to her. Some out and out refused her. Some would quit halfway through, whether out of exhaustion, inability to perform, or any number of other reasons. The rest, they just didn't do it for her. Her body ached for someone that could finally satisfy her, and this new girl looked like she might fit the bill nicely. She'd tease her slowly first, gauge her reaction.

She wore a navy skirt, just barely long enough to qualify as businesswear, which showed off her long, stocking-clad legs, and rode up while she sat, exposing a black pair of lacy panties. Her button-down white blouse clung to her tanned, smooth skin, accentuating her 40E breasts, the top few buttons undone only adding to the sight. She kept her blonde hair cropped short, in a somewhat boyish cut. Annette shook the girl's hand, firm enough to show a bit of power, and introduced herself. "Annette Parsons, the pleasure's all mine." She sat back down, behind her mahogany desk, returning the woman's smile.

"So, tell me a little bit about yourself, miss Black." Annette said, looking over the girl. Very fashionable, always a plus... and she was stacked, moreso than any other of the candidates had been. Exactly what she was looking for. If she took, she'd have to cancel the rest of the day's appointments, she idly thought.

Taking a seat in the comfortable black chair behind her she rested her hands in her lap, thinking about the woman's statement. The thing was she wasn't quite sure what was appropriate and what wasn't. Sure she had been to mock interviews before with people she had never met before and had passed each of those with flying colors. Thing was, this was the real deal. And because it was the real deal she could feel herself slowly forgetting everything that she had taught and that she gone though. Taking a deep breath she mentally slapped herself. She was better then this and she knew it so she really needed get her act together.

" Well to be honest right now I guess I'm a little nervous so I apologize ahead of time if I say anything stupid, ramble, or something else along those lines.." At least she was honest but that probably wouldn't be enough. " But lets see...I could say that that I've been training to work in the business world all my life but that isn't exactly true. I didn't figure out exactly what I wanted to do with my life until my senior year in high school, kinda late but better late then never I guess. Thing was I had been doing what I wanted for a long time at my moms job.." she tapped her fingers lightly against her bare thigh, licking her lips a bit. " Up until that point I just helped my mom with her business. It was a weird business but it got my money when I needed it. But she owed a bunny ranch. I didn't do anything...adult mind you but I did help her out. Collect money, keep track of customers, help her when she needed it, got thing for people. I was more or less her secretary and it was kinda...fun." She stopped momentarily, she wasn't suppose to be giving her her life story. Shaking her head she took a deep breath, rubbing her temples a bit.

" I guess...so I don't end up giving you my life story I should ask exactly what you want to know. The last thing I want to do is bore you to death with a really long, really pointless story." she knew she hated that when ever someone did that to her. Give her a life story instead of answering a simple question.

"No no, please, continue. Don't be nervous, I don't bite." The woman leaned forward slightly in her chair, resting her elbows on the desk, and exposing the lack of a bra under her shirt. "A bunny ranch, you say... very interesting. You say you never did anything adult while you were there, you were only a secretary? What were your duties at the ranch? Do you have any special skills that you picked up while you were there?" She smiled at the girl, a tentacle silently snaking out of her back and down, under her desk. As pretty as Robin was, she sincerely doubted she'd never done any work at the ranch, and her phrasing only gave it away more. Experience was a wonderful thing to have.

The tentacle was soon joined by another, which hid silently under her desk, hidden from view by the solid wooden front. They were the same color as her skin, each one resembling a human phallus at the end, and measuring around three and a half, maybe three and three quarter inches in circumference. Annette listened intently to the girl, doing her best not to give away her intentions just yet. She'd test the waters a bit first, then take her. Another appendage began silently growing inside her skirt, her knees keeping it pushed down, hidden from view.

" Well..." a blush could be seen on the girls features as she noticed that the woman in front of her obviously wasn't wearing a bra. With a bust that big though she honestly couldn't blame her, it would probably hurt to keep it contained. " If you really want to know....But I was only a secretary yes, I never had sex with any of the clients. I started working there when I was little but really didn't know what was going on until I hit thirteen and it all kinda clicked. That was when my mom told me exactly what was going on around there.." That was probably the weirdest three days of her life. " It was then that she had me doing more things around there and taught me a few things...Or well made me watch. I think in the process of a week I learned more sex positions I even knew existed, most about toys then I wanted to know, and learned how dirty words could be used in a sentence multiple ways. And how to use a dildo, my tongue, and my breasts in more ways then one. It was...weird and satisfying all at the same time.""

She knew that her face was rad as a tomato and that her body was becoming warm just thinking about it. Her nipples erect and a certain area in between her legs now really wet. And of course she had no idea what was going on with her boss or underneath this desk. There was no way she could have after all. " After that though I just became in charge of hosting the new toy parties, checking on clients, bringing in toys and other things if needed, and ordering, and trying on occasionally, new attire for the girls..That was about it."

The woman smirked, gazing lustfully in to the girl's eyes, retracting the tentacles. "Well, miss Black, it sounds like you have a good bit of work experience, much more than most of the other candidates for this job. You're honest, and quite frank, too. I like that. I do have one small test I administer to all of my possible new hires, though. If you can pass, then you most certainly have the job." She absentmindedly licked her lips, a smile creeping up her face. "You see... I have certain... tastes, that my employees sometimes assist me in fulfilling." She retracted the phallus, hiding it completely, before standing up and walking around to the front of the desk. "I like my employees to enjoy themselves at work, so I figure I should be able to enjoy myself right along with them."

She leaned forward, sitting on the edge of the desk and gazing in to the girl's eyes, letting her get an eyeful of what was down her shirt. "I hope you came prepared for my little test." She whispered in to the girl's ear, before leaning in and kissing her, opening her mouth slightly to let her tongue slip in. She guided the girl's hand up to cup her breast, before tracing her fingertips up her inner thigh, her own free hand massaging the girl's breast through her shirt, lightly pinching her nipple between her fingers. The tentacles silently slid down and behind her legs, before wrapping themselves loosely around the girl's ankles. Got 'er.

Tastes? Fulfilling? She could only wonder exactly how the two of those would go together. Not to mention Ms. Parsons had said she was more qualified then anyone else that had walked through her doors. That just didn't sound right though. All she had done was tell the woman about the time on her mother ranch and that really should have qualified for...Oh crap. Why was she putting two and two together now? Some told the girl that she would be doing so much more then answering phones and getting coffee. And that was confirmed when she felt the womans breath against her skin, causing shivers up her spine.

" Wait can't I get a -" her words were cut off by the feeling of a pair of lips being crushed against hers, a tongue entering her mouth. What the hell, what the hell?! She might not have known a lot about the business world just yet but she knew for a fact that this was not the way an interview was suppose to go. Even so she couldn't deny the fact that it was a little...enjoyable. The feeling of the womans soft flesh in her hand caused a bit of color to come to her cheeks, a moan escaping her lips as she felt her nipple being toyed with. That felt really nice...Now if she could just figure out what the hell was wrapping around her ankles...

The girl's surprise only excited her more, her tongue dancing in her mouth. She slid her hand further up the girl's thigh, her tentacles pulling her legs apart just enough to slip her hand in her skirt. Slowly sliding her fingertip along the girl's slit, she slid her panties to the side, and began to tease her properly, her thumb rubbing against her clit in slow, deliberate circles. A pair of fingers plunged deep in to the girl's pussy, and began to stroke her g-spot like a bassist playing a solo. Back and forth, going in a come-hither motion, alternating which was bent and which was extended, she caressed the inside of Robin's pussy, all the while grinding her thumb against her clit. Her hand began to move back and forth, her fingers continuing the movement, and her thumb keeping pace, as always.

The feel of the girl's body heat against her hand, how slick her pussy was... this was what she lived for. She slid the girl's hand inside her blouse, letting her get a good feel of her already-hard nipple. Her hand moved down to slide up inside the girl's blouse, slipping up to grab her breast once more, and she lightly pinched her nipple, pulling on it and massaging her breast. She moved down and began to kiss and suck at the side of the girl's neck, giving her little bites that might become hickeys once they were done here, and slowly making her way south. Finally making it to the girl's breast, she lightly flicked her tongue at the tip of her nipple, before moving her lips down on to it and sucking, sliding her tongue all around it and lightly nipping at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom