Fx Male [F4M]Whore looking for the meanest, nastiest, and most detailed RP partners.

life

slut
Hi

All characters in this RP are 18+, of course.

I am looking for someone to play a specific prompt. Someone who fits the following criteria to match with me for best results.

1. Able to type lots of detail, like 2-4 paragraphs and use a lot of detail describing your character's appearance and movements. I don't want to have to leave it to my imagination, I want to read it in your writing. I don't mind if you type in first person or third.
  2. Someone who is very dominant and will put me in my place, and into nasty and fun kinks like water sports and toilet play. I especially want to include me giving you a blumpkin in this scene so you must be okay with that.
  3. Able to take control and lead the RP in the direction you want it to go.
Here is a short opening,

Today was such a long day of classes, and meetings with other students, as well as cheer practice. I just had one last thing to do on the computer at school before going home for the night. Today at school I am wearing a really short baby pink skirt with a small white tank top. It is such a hot day outside so I really dressed for the weather with as little clothes as possible showing off my flat stomach and going braless for the day in my tight little white top.

The college hallways seem nearly empty, and walking down the hallway I see the janitor closed off one of the bathrooms for maintenance. Looking around the hallway, I don't really see anyone and I decide to sneak into the closed off bathroom, pulling the barrier back behind me. Walking in I notice it is a men's room with urinals, but at least it is all alone. Setting my purse down on the counter I go into my bag to get my lip gloss, re applying the sparkly pink tube against my pouty lips in the mirror.

Knowing I am all alone, I go back into my bag to find a joint and I light up. Smoking it while I scroll through social media on my phone, leaning back against the bathroom counter.

I want your character to be maybe a janitor, or a teacher. Just a male in power who is able to punish a good girl for smoking weed in the school bathroom. I would prefer your character to be a lot older than mine, like 50+ or near retirement ideally. I like overweight guys, and men with lots of body hair. Of course a really fucking big dick also to fulfill my sizequeen cravings. I don't mind any race.

My kinks are anal, oral, romance, cock worship, hung men, rimming, watersports, pubic hair on men, overweight men, incest, ageplay, dominant men, DD/lg, slutty women, lingerie and cute outfits, dirty talk and name calling, being filmed and photographed, rough sex, women being naturally submissive towards men, being groped and touched, smart men, slapping, spanking, beatings, switching between pussy and anal sex, changing positions throughout sex, excessive cum, impregnation, spit play, collars and leashes, face fucking, humiliation, public, semi public, degradation, sexism, blumpkins

My limits are blood, knives, diapers

Back
Top Bottom