Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Not Receiving Emails

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
I have it set to send me an email whenever I get a message in a conversation and I've received two replies today that never sent me any emails.

I double checked my settings on the site to know they are correct and I ensured that my email was not filtering them into the spam folder so I'm not really sure what is going on. I've had no issue with emails in the past, only starting today and both messages on site were roughly two hours ago if that helps anything.

Did you clear/open the previous reply before you got those? It might not look like it sent you them if you didn't, or your email may have put them all together, that happens to me. Seems more likely to get one if I have read the previous, so I assume it's something to do with Gmail.

I use Yahoo so it is a little different. Good to note that I received an email for this reply without issue though.

Yahoo doesn't lump the messages together like you describe and I've had multiple conversation replies in a row that have each sent me an individual email before. It could just be an issue with my provider but all the same I wanted to bring it to attention just in case.

I've been having the same issues since yesterday. I have it sent to receive email notifications, and have got both messages and thread replies and was not notified. It's never been an issue until now and I really rely on those emails so this is a bit inconvenient.

Well interestingly enough I just got the emails for those messages now, about 3-4hrs late, and have been getting emails properly for my recent messages so I'm thinking that whatever the cause for the delay on my end it is back to normal.

We were having some issues in regards to the site being able to send out emails, but it's been fixed.

Back
Top Bottom